Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) (24328 Views)

Fact Check: Kano’s Domestic Debt Increased By Over 1000% Under Kwankwaso / Domestic Debt: Delta State Borrows ₦215 Billion From March To June 2022 / Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by ogododo: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2023

1 Like

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
jimyjames:

How much did anambra borrow?
I was expecting to see Lagos, but na Anambra I see. Yet, with all their debt Dem no still fit develop their state to standard level! 🤷‍♂️

The energy some folks use in monitoring Lagos should be used to develop Anambra!
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by meum: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kudos to the ones that kept it low

FCT is the 37th state that is the capital of 9ja😁

Nobody should quote me
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by IfnobeGod20: 1:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOC1:
Hehehehehe, what did Anambra do with all they borrowed?

What of the multibillion Dollars left by OBIngo? I forgot he stashed it in a Hero company, is the Company not yielding dividends to Anambra government?

Did you read the news or you just woke up from the bad side of your bed and formed this jargon of yours.
The last time I checked, Obi left government in 2014 March and the news says 7 years ago, the increase in debt of states. Please read and stop constituting nuisance on net.
Obiano himself said the money Obi left formed part of what the state used to do Anambra airport.

4 Likes

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Warl0ck: 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Upon all the borrow borrow wey anambara borrow, Enugu still better pass them.
Noisy neighbours

1 Like

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Akaegwu(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
2Ways:

Are you sure you aren't running mad at this rate?
Extremely outrageous madness.
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by SmartPolician: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Isobug:

I know someone of little thinking must try to drag Obi into something another should be blamed. You humans are reasonably terrible as far as hatred is concerned.
I mean, the news said from 2015 till date. When did Obi Left office? I leave you to your conscience.

Meanwhile, Okowa deserves an resounding apologies from propaganda peddlers

You worry too much.

Most Nigerians don't have working brains.

Don't take the comments you read here seriously

2 Likes

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by arex4bb: 1:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kudos to osun state if not because oyetola is so magnanimous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by TrumpDonald2: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOC1:

What of the multibillion Dollars left by OBIngo? I forgot he stashed it in a Hero company, is the Company not yielding dividends to Anambra government?

You need to buy brain. The one you have now is not functioning.

2 Likes

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Antimandatethie(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOC1:

tinubu the stupid agbero king
pin

when did ob stop rulling anambra

2 Likes

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Millimann: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
K
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by chloedogie(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
olaboy33:
I hope this settles who lied in Osun between Oyetola and Adeleke.

That's my state and I have my investment there as well as my folks. Oyetola actually stabilised that state after the recklessness of aregbesola but he didn't take time to use the media to explain in details his administrative achievements. By the time this new administration is done with that state especially considering now that he has the majority in the house who will approve anything for him, aregbesola's mismanagement will be a child's play.

Oyetola really tried in that state post what aregbesola plunged that state into.

Sad that the same aregbesola sabotaged his re-election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Antimandatethie(m): 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Warl0ck:
Upon all the borrow borrow wey anambara borrow, Enugu still better pass them.

Noisy neighbours
meanwhile where is tinubu the ugly old thief sef

What did you mean
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by dominic17: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2023
What this means is that Obi did not leave any debt behind yet achieved a lot unlike Tinubu that borrowed the state dried

NOC1:

1 Like

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
What exactly have those Northern states been borrowing for?!!

2 Likes

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by XerXers: 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOC1:

Percentage increase, because Anambra drbt was too small any increase will have high percentage of increase
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by quadraheem(m): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Why is FCT being referred to as ‘state’ in this report?
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Angelfrost(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOC1:

We all Anambra at least worked on infrastructures and drainage projects...!

What exactly was Yobe borrowing so much for?!!
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by XerXers: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ireportlive:
Obi the scammer has some explainations to make
What concern Obi with 2015? His low debt profile is the reason the percentage is high

1 Like

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by XerXers: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
abobote:
Surprised with Delta position
This is percentage increase not actual value
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Assurance2023: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
olaboy33:
I hope this settles who lied in Osun between Oyetola and Adeleke.

Lied between them as how?
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by huptin(m): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
globemoney01:

what do you know. Shut your mouth

Oro omo ibo o se da si....Your father dare not say that to me if he sees me physically...you fool!
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Aboguede(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Berryposh:
where did the money they used in building an airport come from?

So ludo need to reduce the number of students coming to Anambra and demarket unizik because the school is mostly attracting charlatans as usual who put Anambra in the bad news in terms of security and cleanliness. Eg. Benin, owerri, port Harcourt, akwaibom, calaba etc.

Anambra is known for wholesale market and industrial products.

How many students fly airplane for transport, probably near 0 but they can bring dirts like pigs and post their bad behaviours all over the Internet. Therefore, discouraging investors.

Airport and oil mining but the airport is used by only politicians and the oil money is not reported or seen at all

Las Las nigeria is progressing as failed nation
Potopoto republic grin

The government and politicians lie without fear or respect shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by DanAugust2021: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
LegendHero:
Nigerians need lot of education. Not all debt are bad.

You have to check the indices for each state and see what they spend the debt on. That’s how you measure progress.

It will be hard to function without debt, except if you just want to be paying salaries alone and not expand infrastructure and finance base.

That's the issue. Most of the states have borrowed and still have refused to pay salaries, pensions and gratuities, talk more of infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by bionixs: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOC1:

try harder
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by Hessem: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
NOC1:

Its in your mama pussy. Go dive inside her pussy,u will see the millions.
I know if u didn't call Obi,ur mama will not wet. Idiot
Re: States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) by SweetPoison22: 2:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
oshozondii:
I thought Okowa was rumoured to have borrowed the state off?
South West media.
Fear them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Valentine Special For Youths / Abba Moro To Contest For David Mark's Senate Seat / Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.