Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels (44209 Views)

"Who Gave NATO The Right To Kill Muammar Muhammad Gaddafi ? " ~ Putin Asks / Check Out The Step Taken By Russia To Show Readiness In Case NATO, The USA, And / Who Gave NATO The Right To Kill Gadhafi? – Angry Putin Asked (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Kalistus01: 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
EvangDrGeo:

You said I am igorant SO NO NEED TO REPLY ME, yet you eventually replied. Are you having malaria?

Lol… the link below will help you a lot… follow them on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twU-dFa-AY
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by donforeign: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
AfahaAbia:

Shut da fuvk up!! You tried to say Russia doesn't do what it says. The foolish America u lick their asses can't do shit!!! They will still treat the fuvk up of Finland and they still won't do shit!!
na so una dey mumu and and the end of the day, una go line up they apply for US and west Visa, why una no go Russia...
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by playerinc(m): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2023
LordReed:

That is if Russian nukes are even still in operational condition. They might have been grounded due to corruption but even if they weren't Russia is not ready to make that commit, all that nuclear threat is braggadocio.

A Very expensive gamble that even the US aren't bold enough to dare. Russian nuclear missiles are on high maintenance. A nuclear war with Russia will end Europe and USA. China will emerge the world superpower that's if anything remains of the planet to be superpower over. The USA can only fight a cold war with Russia and that's what they are doing.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by LordReed(m): 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2023
playerinc:

A Very expensive gamble that even the US aren't bold enough to dare. Russian nuclear missiles are on high maintenance. A nuclear war with Russia will end Europe and USA. China will emerge the world superpower that's if anything remains of the planet to be superpower over. The USA can only fight a cold war with Russia and that's what they are doing.

What gamble are you talking about? Did you actually read my post and the post I was responding to?
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Freezyhot(f): 5:36am On Apr 05, 2023
orion7:
I’m more interested in the ones china India Russia South Africa and Brazil will form.

Nobody mentioned Nigeria here

They are not just forming it. BRICS have been in existence for a long time now, they are only reviewing and updating that partnership for a more effective result and business relationship. Which serious nation will ever want to go into any alliance with Nigeria, a country that cannot guarantee the consistency of one policy alone..? We have a very very long way to go in terms of international politics.

1 Like

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by eodavids(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2023
pol23:
Let's see how this will go....
I bet that will be decided on how Ukraine raime palava end.

I doubt Russia will attack though...
But I wish Russia show them small pepper.

No

More European countries will even join NATO, watch it
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by emmnprince(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Yes.

Jesus is not coming to reign physically on this Earth for a thousand year.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Jokerman(m): 9:18am On Apr 05, 2023
emmnprince:

Jesus is not coming to reign physically on this Earth for a thousand year.

Is this what the book of Revelation told you or what text did you get this from?
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Emmy450(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2023
nairalanda1:
On the one hand, Finalnd should not do this really. Russia just does not want to be surrounded by enemies...which is why it is acting the way it acts. If you guys read Russian history, Russia has been invaded too many times because it has a very long land border, and enemies can easily penetrate without bothering about a response. That's why it does not want Ukraine to join NATO...plus Ukraine even sits on a very weak point in Russia's defences.

On the other hand, Finland does not trust Moscow. At the end, they were 1) colonised by Russia, 2) fought russia in recent memory 3) If Russia decided that it was in its interest to bomb Finland, they would....and no one would bat an eyelid. Looking at Ukraine, in times like this, one has to sign up to be America's lapdog so that Russia won't bother you much.

(Sometimes global affairs resembles Mafia affairs. Countries comming under the protection of the local Mafia warlord to protect them from another Mafia warlord. Maybe La Cosa Nostra was unto something).

That's why anyone backing a side is backing one warlord against another. Make we Nigerians just siddon look. Anyone backing NATO, USA or Rossiya should stop. If it is in their interest to bomb us to the pre-cambrian era....they will do it, and the world will look on. There are no good guys here. Just humans engaging in a (you know what) measuring contest. Like the Babylonians, Persians and Egyptians once did...

P.S

Funny now that I have been attacked by both American and Russian fanboys. Well, as far as I know, this war has no side. At the end, humans should calm down and think sanely.
perfect balanced analogy... Kudos👌
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Otobong3374(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2023
Zimzy:
Y. Putin Oya do your worst
Putin Cannot Kill Tse Flies, If Putin Is Not Afraid Of Nato Let Him Nuke Finland

1 Like

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Otobong3374(m): 11:24am On Apr 05, 2023
Lingudy:

Russia will be ready to strike anything. But when will Nigeria join NATO too
Nigeria Does Not Have Criteria To Join North Antlantic Treaty Organization( Nato). The Nigerian Economy, The System Of Government, Terrorist Organization Such As Bandit, Boko Haram And Herdsmen, Bad Leaders Who Only Believe In Embezzlement And Frustration Can Never Allow Nigeria To Become Nato Member.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by bassdow: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Russia has given them the first warning

Russia don't have issues with FinLand joining NATO, though they would have prefered they, at least, remained neutral.
it's only Ukraine they have issues with joining NATO because they're direct neigbours. Ukraine being a NATO member wouldn't be too good for Russia hence their refusal
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by emmnprince(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
Jokerman:

Is this what the book of Revelation told you or what text did you get this from?

Nothing of such is found in the Bible that's why I asked you earlier to clarify.
Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Ganiyu2021: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
Then it really not normal from Finland to join, after seeing what Ukraine is suffering from.
Delightsome2023:
they both share borders bro and Russia has promised to invade.
https://www.nairaland.com/7640442/take-counter-measures-against-finland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels by Kalistus01: 5:54am On Apr 06, 2023
EvangDrGeo:

You said I am igorant SO NO NEED TO REPLY ME, yet you eventually replied. Are you having malaria?

Hey, here are some link you can follow below on YouTube that will help you. I understand that most here don’t know about America than what CNN or other three letter agency sponsored media propagate to them.

Thank me later brother. See this as a goodwill gesture so as to open your eyes and you can also follow seun kuti on instagram (watch his past videos too)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mariupol Residents Suffer As Russian Forces Lay Siege (Photos) / Man Beheads 70-Year-Old Farmer In Ghana / Professor Uju Anya And Piers Morgan Clash On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.