Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) (35773 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by 3kay945(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
I could have done better... so my kind are still out there.
Am not alone. cool
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Heybeedee(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Seequadry:
1st sitting.... Wrong paper was given in the exam hall (Dem say na previous year question paper)

2nd sittings... we had to rewrite the original paper again the following day

3rd sittings .... 3 months after graduation, we were inform that lecturer car was stolen at gun point and all department exam scripts was in the car when it was stole

Oya all student should come back for another retake

We take, retake and retook and yet Dem no give use food and minerals ...

Lmaoo chaiii i wan laugh silly😂… u dont mean it?
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by sacajawea: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2023
jayAjoku:
Richest Man in the world Odogwu of the Universe oya you do your own and show us Na since you know the best thing to do.
Nonsense 🤨you are and will forever remain a critic and an observer instead of a doer na your type dey stingy die
Tufiakwa !!!! as if you don’t have indomie or milk and milo in your house shey those ones are natural food
hahahahah even though you are obviously unintelligent and didn't get my post, I will still reply you
Nigerian schools generally, are a very depressing environment of Poverty
Students from stupid homes and conservative school environment... it's so depressing
See school Na, see Dressing se environment
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2023
Father4all:
Just to impress his female students
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
GindoX:

Someone just think like me... smart move, hidden agenda

It's actually not your fault. It's your perpetual environment.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
I hope the President takes note and reward little gestures... It is always not about research or Assu strike all the time.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dududgav78: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
Residential Electrical Services are crucial for every homeowner. It is important to have a reliable electrical system to ensure the safety and comfort of your family. Services include electrical installation, repair, maintenance, and upgrades. From fixing a simple electrical problem to upgrading your entire electrical system, these services can make a huge difference in your home.
Professional electricians who provide services can help you with all your electrical needs. They can install new electrical outlets, switches, and lighting fixtures. They can also perform electrical inspections to ensure that your system is up to code and safe. By choosing a reputable electrical contractor, you can ensure that your electrical system is working at its best and that your home is safe.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dangotesmummy: 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:
POVERTY!!!
Sugar and cheap, bad tasting Snacks/junk Foods.
Nigerian schools just reek of Poverty in and Out... from the Students to the Behaviour of everyone, speech environment and the General climate, Nigerian schools reek of Real Heavy Poverty! Backwardnes, starvation, unpleasantness & Low self esteem!

The foolish students too, when they meet someone or something that's Progressive, they springforth hate jealousy and Self esteem issues
lmao this one never leave him village before o grin

Talkless of giving anybody ₦500 for him life yet he dey criticize wetin another person dey do wey he no fit do grin

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dangotesmummy: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
koladata:
i know one day you will be positive in thinking . How can you not just appreciate the man!!!!
it's because of your type there are monsters as lecturers in universities.ungrateful and entitled gen z's everywhere
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Searchingvictor: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
He just collected his salary na. They met his head at home 🤣
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by sacajawea: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
dangotesmummy:
lmao this one never leave him village before o grin

Talkless of giving anybody ₦500 for him life yet he dey criticize wetin another person dey do wey he no fit do grin
I'm richer than your Whole damn Household!
And I'm more Generous than you can ever be
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dangotesmummy: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:

I'm richer than your Whole damn Household!
And I'm more Generous than you can ever be
kobonaire grin

Empty barell oshi grin
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by sacajawea: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
dangotesmummy:
kobonaire grin

Empty barell oshi grin
Quote me on a dead thread, will share a Screenshot of one of just one of my local and Foreign account.

I'm not super Rich, but better than most Nigerians definitely.

I'm at home chilling on a Cool afternoon, sleeping browsing eating, relaxing
Most are sweating under Sun or at work/shop
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chetas81:
your illness response show the level of your liability under the people you know but they're not create because of people like you
what kind of gibberish did you just type 😂🤣 Abeg Abeg comot from my mentions
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:

hahahahah even though you are obviously unintelligent and didn't get my post, I will still reply you
Nigerian schools generally, are a very depressing environment of Poverty
Students from stupid homes and conservative school environment... it's so depressing
See school Na, see Dressing se environment
okay bro now I get you but still what he did was a gesture of kindness him too he no know say junk food no too good for people I mean heck it’s the same food most people give to children at parties and occasions sha to each his own
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dangotesmummy: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Quote me on a dead thread, will share a Screenshot of one of just one of my local and Foreign account.

I'm not super Rich, but better than most Nigerians definitely.

I'm at home chilling on a Cool afternoon, sleeping browsing eating, relaxing
Most are sweating under Sun or at work/shop
lmao noise as usual.lmaoo it's too obvious you're trying too hard grin

Millionaires don't need to brag or make noise about their financial status and what they do, only fakers and kobonaires do grin

"I'm so at home chilling" trenches lines grin

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Chetas81(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2023
jayAjoku:
what kind of gibberish did you just type 😂🤣 Abeg Abeg comot from my mentions
You don't mean it
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by jayAjoku(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chetas81:
You don't mean it
Omo relax jare I no want do back and forth I wish you a lovely rest of your day your opinions are yours my opinions are mine
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Chetas81(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
jayAjoku:
Omo relax jare I no want do back and forth I wish you a lovely rest of your day your opinions are yours my opinions are mine
Hhhhhhhmmmmm have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Seequadry:
1st sitting.... Wrong paper was given in the exam hall (Dem say na previous year question paper)

2nd sittings... we had to rewrite the original paper again the following day

3rd sittings .... 3 months after graduation, we were inform that lecturer car was stolen at gun point and all department exam scripts was in the car when it was stolen

Oya all student should come back for another retake

We take, retake and retook and yet Dem no give use food and minerals ...

Loooooooooooooooooooooooool, this is really funny, especially your last line... Take, retake and retook yet then no give us food and minerals

Lol
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by ibtommy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
nony43:
Eehya he gave from the little he had, God bless him, this kind lecturer no go fail students, worst case he will give you E.

Girls go experience shegeh...I don't trust his "3rd leg"

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dontbothermuch: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
Funded by Handout, textbooks etc
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by sacajawea: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
dangotesmummy:
lmao noise as usual.lmaoo it's too obvious you're trying too hard grin

Millionaires don't need to brag or make noise about their financial status and what they do, only fakers and kobonaires do grin

"I'm so at home chilling" trenches lines grin
Ok, I never bragged
I Only talked about something , you started quoting me till the point of saying I'm poor etc. All cos of what? I pointed out something wrong with our country??

Well, I will prove to you, whenever you are ready, with screenshot or screen recording, just two accounts, one local one foreign, that's all
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Godsownfc(m): 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
One of our lecturers once do us this favour too!
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Lekozy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Lol if I didn't see the video I would think it's not a Nigerian university .. anyway...we need to be careful
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Sounds good but, the motives behind it matters.

It remains me one Prof wey de share recharge card in class , and he will collect everyone in class phone number, from there he will choose the babe wey him de eye for class..
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by maldino: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Without being told...he is a good man.
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dontrulee: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
Reminds me of Dr. Adeyeye.
Very fresh Doc
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by dangotesmummy: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
sacajawea:

Ok, I never bragged
I Only talked about something , you started quoting me till the point of saying I'm poor etc. All cos of what? I pointed out something wrong with our country??

Well, I will prove to you, whenever you are ready, with screenshot or screen recording, just two accounts, one local one foreign, that's all
rest.you don cast grin
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Love48(f): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
May his pocket never run dry.
Amen
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by pamcode(m): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Omo na Dr Okorie be this. AXD OAU, the man dey try Sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer / Strike: FG Breaks ASUU’s Rank, To Release Withheld Salaries Of Medical Lecturers / Security Guard Impregnates 3 Students In Anambra Anglican School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.