Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) (35782 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / UNN Student Offers Lecturer Weed In Class (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by davillian(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
After tormenting our lives from 100 to to 400 lvl second semester
The idiot bought malt drinks for every one and promised everyone that nobody would fail his subject that wrote his test..
Though he kept to his words but I'm still looking for that stupid Mr yelwa from bida
Anyday our path crosses na headboot str8
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2023
None of my lecturers in my department will do this.... Especially Obaze and Omoruyi
Re: Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) by Exodora: 6:59am On Apr 06, 2023
One of my lecturer do this a lot then, though I wasn’t offering her course but I wished then.
This woman is dammed rich, you need to see the🍗 alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: FG Breaks ASUU’s Rank, To Release Withheld Salaries Of Medical Lecturers / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer / Is Studying Engineering In Nigeria A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.