Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz (961 Views)

Igboho Tells FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu, Says He Is Just Fighting For His People / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / I Don’t Fear Buhari, I Fear Only God –amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by phosky(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2023
I don’t fear death, I’ll rather go down fighting for justice – Falz

Nigerian hip-hop artist, Folarin Falana, popularly known as Falz, has revealed why he does confrontational music.

In a recent interview with Arise TV, Falz said he was not afraid of death, stressing that life in Nigeria is not meaningful.

The multi-talented entertainer featured on the programme ‘Music as a Socio-political Tool’, on the heels of his latest song with his colleague, Vector – ‘Yakubu‘, titled after the chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu.

The rappers, in the song, called out INEC, its chairman and other political parties allegedly involved in the electoral malpractices in the just-concluded general elections.

According to Falz, he would rather go down fighting for justice than to remain silent and die from the failed system of the country.

The rapper, who joined the programme via Skype from the United Kingdom, explained that he was not abroad because he was afraid of confrontation from state actors over the controversial song.

He said, “I knew that was going to come up when you announced that I was doing this from London. Like I said earlier on, this is not the first time, this is not the second time, this is not the third time.

“I have released tons of records that are very confrontational. And I was on ground. I’m always on ground when I released these records.

“It is not to say that I’m running anywhere. Absolutely not. Everyone know where to find me. If anyone wants to find me. But I have no reason to fear anything. And I always say this when people ask me ‘how do you do these things without any fear of consequences?’

“And this is the same answer that I always give: the kind of life we are living already is one which we are more or less fading away already. It’s not a meaningful life what we have in Nigeria as a country. Makesense Media reports,

“What’s the worst that could happen? It’s death. I don’t fear death. I would rather go down fighting for a just cause. I would rather be remembered as someone that lived a life that was meaningful rather than someone that for example was walking down the road and got run over by a danfo [bus] because he was driving recklessly.

“Or, someone that got a heart disease and could not save himself because there are no hospitals capable of saving him in Nigeria,” Falz added.

https://makesensepromotions.com/i-dont-fear-death-ill-rather-go-down-fighting-for-justice-falz/

cc: mynd44 , seun , lalasticalala

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Ireportlive: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2023
cool

Ekiti kete.... An Ekiti and Ondo man fights for what they believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5q28gH2AU

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Emperormartin(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2023
APC members are pissed off whenever they see Yorubas that are not on their side

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Naira20: 9:41am On Apr 05, 2023
The OBIdient spirit

5 Likes

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Naira20: 9:43am On Apr 05, 2023
Not anymore... Those that collected 2k to vote APC are a disgrace.

Besides, go.watch the interview.
He said he is first NIGERIAN.
The likes of Fayose, Dele Alake and Bayo Onanuga is a taint on ALL omoluabis worldwide

Ireportlive:

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by idealogical: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2023
G-Wagon activist feeling important.

LP is finished

Obi and his mob are all finished.

May 29th, Asiwaju day.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Hezzyluv: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2023
APC supporters from his side will see him as an outcast.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by tamdun: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2023
Look at this dumbo,u want justice but none of u is fighting for awkuzu sars victims,the families of the victims have been fighting for justice for almost 20yrs,even with evidence(unlike lekki toll gate without evidence),u dumbos pretend not to hear their cry

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Lol. Oga Falz, you do "confrontational music" because you lack the talent to excel at popular music. Like Olamide, Burna, Rhema, Fireboy, Wizkid, Tems, Tiwa, Davido etal.

They say controversy sells and I think that is what you are using, to ginger your career, because star talent is missing.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2023
Hmmmmm ! You never see anything call Dead through our security agencies that's why you dey Yan this kind talk !
Make DSS & Naija Police Reset your Brains first ! Na that time you go no say Dead no be your Mate grin grin

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Creamypussy(f): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2023
I weep for nigerian.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2023
This is rather an attention seeking to me, cases already in court and I wonder what’s all these about.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Westerhoffe(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2023
Creamypussy:
I weep for nigerian.

At this point in life, I refuse to weep for Nigeria.
If e no be tears of joy, forget, we no dey cry.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Creamypussy(f): 10:02am On Apr 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:

At this point in life, I refuse to weep for Nigeria.
If e no be tears of joy, forget, we no dey cry.

Lol
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Ireportlive: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2023
Naira20:
Not anymore... Those that collected 2k to vote APC are a disgrace.

Besides, go.watch the interview.
He said he is first NIGERIAN.
The likes of Fayose, Dele Alake and Bayo Onanuga is a taint on ALL omoluabis worldwide

What do you know about Omoluabi as an Ibo

Lol

I won't go that low educating you on such ethos alien to your culture
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by nairalanda1(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2023
He is angry because his side lost....not because of the process.

As for me, I just dey look at both PDPAPC, and LP, because they are all the same thing. They complain about bad elections when they lose, but when they win, they keep the bad elections permanent.

Did Tinubu advocate for good elections from 2015 onwards? How about Peter Obi when he was in PDP? Atiku when he was doing jumpology....when he was in power, elections were ok, when he left, they were bad.

Falz is a typical Nigerian. When they lose, they complain, when they win, it is all good.

We lost against Tinubu because the leaders of the oppositon could not see eye to eye, and because some party men in PDP did not follow the example of late Chief A. Ekwueme in the 1999, and 2003 election, and because we refused to work with what we had, and because we refused to campaign in many vital areas...instead we did the quick and easy appeal to religion.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by wale8486: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2023
i would hav loved to ask u if u were at d scene of END SARS protest on 20th oct 2020
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Christistruth03: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5q28gH2AU

The Ekiti also voted for Tinubu with a huge Landslide

In fact his biggest Win was in Ekiti State

Ekiti are too discerning to be moved by Fake News Propaganda

If you have Fake News don’t go to Ekiti you will not get away with it
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2023
Bullshit, I'll take your statement serious when the situation demands.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by GeneralPula: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2023
kingthreat:
Bullshit, I'll take your statement serious when the situation demands.
People like him, Mr.macaroni & co are nothing but skit makers. They're not be taken serious. Chasing clouts..

If you've observed them, they're not fighting for better governance, they're only against people they hate, hiding the influence of bad governance..

Notice they all kept quiet regarding the Pandora recording? Imagine say nah tinubu, you know Wetin then go don talk?

They're nothing but hypocrites. Gist lover already exposed them. Most especially, Igbo celebrities..

Gist lover said during the end sarz saga, he tagged all of them. Igbos celebrities were the first to respond..

One particular blogger from Anambra begged gistlover to raise the issue of Azwuzu sarz massacre. Gist lover did and tagged all those he tagged for End sarz, up till now, none of those Igbos celebrities responded. This was where people detected their hypocrisy..

People were mad and they told Gist lover's never to post anything regarding the west or any other part of Nigeria anymore. Hypocrites kept quiet regarding the things going on in SE, but would be quick to respond to what goes on in SW. Everyone should keep mute over his/her region. This is what killed everything Lp has in Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Chizaam2008: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2023
I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!

Give me liberty or give me death!
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Westerhoffe(m): 11:38am On Apr 05, 2023
Creamypussy:

Lol

Yes.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by PregnancyExpert: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2023
I have been seeing a lot of Tinubu supporters saying that Nigeria dogged a bullet by not voting for Obi as a result of a leaked fake video.

My question is: So you think Obi has lost a single fan/support as a result of some baseless propaganda by Agbado miscreants? Think again! Nigerians are wiser than you brainless BATstards. If an election rerun is conducted today, Obi will win again hands down.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Softmirror: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2023
DIS BOY SHA. LOL! VERY FUNNY DUDE.. grin
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Thermodynamics(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2023
idealogical:
G-Wagon activist feeling important.

LP is finished

Obi and his mob are all finished.

May 29th, Asiwaju day.

When Fulani herdsmen start with you during that animal call bat regime you will cry and nobody will sympathize or help you because you like your oppressors
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by idealogical: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thermodynamics:

When Fulani herdsmen start with you during that animal call bat regime you will cry and nobody will sympathize or help you because you like your oppressors

There's more to life than hatred, bitterness, anger, bigotry, religious war and toxic mob mentality.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by press9jatv: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Keep on fighting for justice please. The Lord Almighty is your strength 💪💪💪💪💪
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Betanaija42moro: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
The youths really need to fight and take back their country.
Re: I Don’t Fear Death, I’ll Rather Go Down Fighting For Justice – Falz by Bringbackmandat: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
Justice

(1) (Reply)

Immigration Officials Detain Peter Obi In London For Hours Allege Impersonation / Nigerian Leaders Tar Roads To Their Front Gate & Leave Residents With Dirt Roads / Invasion Of Niger May Cost Nigeria Over N2.9 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.