Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,895 members, 7,844,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Advice To Every Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Advice To Every Nigerian Youth (220 Views)

Eight Functions Of INEC Every Nigerian Should Know - Channels tv / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / Every Nigerian Owes China N15,000 - Political Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by nwetadinobi042(m): 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
I sat down this morning and was reasoning how many children, babies, young ones have lost their lives unnecessary mainly because they were Nigerians living in Nigeria. I said to myself why is the people being government who are supposed to protect them leave them neglected, why is the government ignorant of the people it's suppose to be responsible for?

So i said to myself, no long talk, everyone should bear at the back of their minds that Nigerian citizenship is temporary and that "I must find a better country to become citizen and forego this country" who her leaders have lost their conscience, they don't care at all. Every Nigerian Youth should be planning on how to leave the shores of this entrapment and make way to a better land that put a piece of value to her people. You can still hold Nigerian citizenship if you wish but make sure it's your 10th option because Nigeria has failed Nigerians.

A country that allowed one like Buhari for the second time is not only deadly but unprogressive and unforgivable. Plan towards leaving the shores of this country, plan becoming a citizen there, plan for a better future, the truth is that there is no future for Nigeria as a country.

Everyone should be aware! Don't let them use poverty as their weapon to keep you here, it will take time but yes, you have to succeed and create future for the unborn ones.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Advice To Every Nigerian Youth by nedekid: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
It was last week I realized this issue have gotten out of hand.
A 60+ year old grandfather approached me to assist him with info on going to UK for his masters abi PhD.

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Poll: Court Refuses To Hear Binani’s Motion Over Jurisdiction / Yusuf Datti / BHCPF: FCT, Enugu And Anambra Are The Best In Primary Health Care Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.