Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe (42555 Views)

TINUBU Vs OBI:. Another Billboard Surfaces In Abuja Over Expectation Of Election / Wike Hands Peter Obi Another Lifeline -hear Wike's Charge On Who To Vote In 2023 / Peter Obi: Another Can Of Worms Opened On Him By Former Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Raymond247(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
Antimandatethie:
Chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress and Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on Drainages, Joe Igbokwe, on Tuesday said another scandalous telephone conversation involving Obi was coming.

Igbokwe said in a Facebook post:

Check this igbokwe guy, he probably might be an impostor.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02BN7QC8BKTxcUuPWTvMmoh7kGhmL6PpnVtR3vL4UXHpASuYki55JJTk5Zo1vncshKl&id=100001155348708&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by ejimatic: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
Arabk25:

So wat is the one Nigeria you people have been preaching since independence where a particular region cannot rule the nation.
. What is the reason why a particular region has been denied the right to Presidency? That is a question we need to look into .That will take us to our political history!
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Antimandatethie(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
sogodihno:

So popular indeed, keep fooling yourself
I Wasn't Fooling My Self I Was Just Saying What i Saw
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by EmmyDJourno: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
If una like, drop album
After that tell us the school Tinubu attended
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by obyrich(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Shikena:
Obi don gentle cheesy
He made a statement today. He is not a noise maker. That's why APC are scared to the marrows.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Gajagojo: 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
With each passing day Buhari is becoming less relevant
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Agunesinjaweola: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Who the hell is Joe Igbokwe
Jagaban political trainee for Imo State Governor !
Igbo kwe Nu!😜
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Nordy: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
By the time Obi's lawyers finish with people's gazette it will become gazette garagara like one man said. I pity that staffer adebanjo or whatever he calls himself the office has used him as escape goat.

Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by nkemjacob2(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2023
APC that has been the father of hate speech and inciting violence. No phone call has been leaked. Thus I guess they don't use phone to call... Yeye Dey smell
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Freebills12: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Throwback:
Peter Obi is even more desperate than Atiku.

Atiku is globally known as a political prostitute who hops about political parties.

Obi is in addition to that, a ticket hunter who can betray anyone - even Ojukwu who cried for him to be re-elected.

What manner of democratic process produces a party candidate who only joined the party few days earlier and knows no single word of the party's manifesto?

I am sure we would all marvel at how desperate he would have been leading up to the election, and willing to call even Sheikh Gumi his spiritual father just to get votes.

Same arrogant fellow who previously said he would not be found in Kano and Katsina to campaign.

For crying out, please have mercy on your generation.
You are behaving as if there has never been a man of diginity in your lineage.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by zomby(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2023
RuddyFusion:
The question is...was there any embarrassing, embarrassment in the first one? The answer is NO!

Did we expect that things like this will come up by the winners of INEC selection? Yes, we did,....

Those who claimed to have won INEC selection should face front while we go through the legal process to recover our stolen mandate...

Yes Daddy!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by zomby(m): 12:53am On Apr 06, 2023
This is what happens when a local champion (unpolished politician) wants to be the president.
I can already hear his cricket voice, sounding like a house boy.

YES DADDY!
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by nkwoemeka(m): 2:10am On Apr 06, 2023
A fool at 40 is a perpetual fool
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Resolute911: 3:16am On Apr 06, 2023
This man is just a frog
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by badlaw(f): 3:33am On Apr 06, 2023
That is a comment from the Lagos slave himself,I mean the Lagos gutter cleaner. Who has been banned from his home town over the years
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by pfadom: 5:21am On Apr 06, 2023
You mean this

Yes, Daddy, Thank you, Daddy presidential candidate crying in parrot's voice.

If another election is conducted today, he will have much lesser votes than he got in February 25 presidential poll.

Obinwenite:
Keep wasting your time…..court proceedings is about to start. Atiku and PDP no longer matter. It’s good for PO to be on the news all the time. Now you know the man is not a featherweight politician.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Mase2020g(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2023
Generated AI voice

End will tell
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by AngelDo: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2023
Let it come.... Politicians doing and undoing themselves....Power Power Power.....
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by saysoo: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2023
Antimandatethie:
Chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress and Special Adviser to Lagos State Governor on Drainages, Joe Igbokwe, on Tuesday said another scandalous telephone conversation involving Obi was coming.

Igbokwe said in a Facebook post:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02BN7QC8BKTxcUuPWTvMmoh7kGhmL6PpnVtR3vL4UXHpASuYki55JJTk5Zo1vncshKl&id=100001155348708&mibextid=Nif5oz
Animal. The mos foolish Igbo man alive.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by JOemmy(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
BreconHills:

He won't sue and for good reason. His only defence is to produce the full recording of the original conversation or prove beyond doubt that the voice on the audio is not his.

He wont/ can't do either.

Obi will never lose his support in the SE. After all they have been supporting ipob for years come rain come shine. It will however turn any atom of support in the north to dust and as well as weaken support in the sw - especially among the tech savvy youth for whom youtube is the leading information source.

Interesting so u haters now put obi and ipob on the same page? All ur hatred and propaganda can only make peter obi more popular in the whole nigeria keep wasting ur time on useless propaganda who God has blessed no hater can curse.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by otipoju(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2023
mbaise1000:
These person is building bridges all the time but he couldn't build the simplest bridge, his family, you have to be a good son of your father before you can be a good son of your village or country, our bible says that if you don't love your brother who you see, how can you claim to love God whom you don't see? I don't think that Yorubas are so dumb that they cannot see the type of person this igbokwe is, if I come and tell you that I hate my family so much and love you more than my family, if you accept that, you will be the biggest fool, anyone that can betray his own family and people can betray anyone, just that the opportunity has not presented itself, this person is poison, his family knows him more than the rest of us and there is a reason his family disowned him, this person on my opinion is at the lowest of the low

Joe Igbokwe might just be an OSU . That may be ehy he has a morbid hatred for his kinsmen. Who knows?
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Antimandatethie(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2023
zomby:
Yes Daddy!!!
Buy pampers For For For. #YESGRANNY
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by ComeToJesus: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2023
This is a clear statement that Peter Obi won the elections but the All Propaganda Congress rigged it and allocated unfounded votes to themselves.

Peter Obi has become the biggest nightmare to the APC . Atiku and PDP isn't in their reckoning any longer. When the sleep, the see PO. They dream PO. During launch breaks at APC States government houses, they can't afford to take their minds off PO.

Peter Obi, na man you be.

Joe , you have stopped cleaning gutters. Why so? Lagos stinks at the moment. You don't deserve your paycheck.

Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Invitationn: 9:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Okwyjesus:
AII Propaganda Congress

We are in for a mess in this FAKE BISHOP party. Instead of working out solution to thousand and one problems they created, they are busy designing propaganda for oppositions.
This Igbokwe man is wicked 😅
Now you’re already shitting in your pants- the audio never even drop.
This is evil!
Una think say una get monopoly to this madness… game on!
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Invitationn: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2023
mbaise1000:
These person is building bridges all the time but he couldn't build the simplest bridge, his family, you have to be a good son of your father before you can be a good son of your village or country, our bible says that if you don't love your brother who you see, how can you claim to love God whom you don't see? I don't think that Yorubas are so dumb that they cannot see the type of person this igbokwe is, if I come and tell you that I hate my family so much and love you more than my family, if you accept that, you will be the biggest fool, anyone that can betray his own family and people can betray anyone, just that the opportunity has not presented itself, this person is poison, his family knows him more than the rest of us and there is a reason his family disowned him, this person on my opinion is at the lowest of the low
Baba face front. We’re not complaining😂
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Invitationn: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Nigerians are unshakeable. APC and their media e-rat should try something new. The Yes Daddy lies and propaganda has fade away. Event has taken over it. So OBIdient are waiting for the next line of comedy or Nollywood drama from APC.

PODatti must reclaim their stolen mandate. Meet them in court.
No need to try something new- at least for now.
This “something “ is working 😅

For the first time, the offensives are coming your way and you are defending for the first time.

More offensive coming your way, brace up.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Okwyjesus(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2023
Invitationn:

This Igbokwe man is wicked 😅
Now you’re already shitting in your pants- the audio never even drop.
This is evil!
Una think say una get monopoly to this madness… game on!
Campaign is gone. Let's face real issues.
That's my point.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by PrincewithGod(m): 10:45am On Apr 06, 2023
Obi haunts these people all day long. This is what guilty conscience can make you do.
APC is just chasing shadows.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by BreconHills(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2023
JOemmy:

Interesting so u haters now put obi and ipob on the same page? All ur hatred and propaganda can only make peter obi more popular in the whole nigeria keep wasting ur time on useless propaganda who God has blessed no hater can curse.

After the President Tinubu has been sworn in, Obi will go back to where he came from. LP will merge with PDP and minor parties. Then they will fight for positions. After the dust settles on that, expect nothing more from them till the next election. Obi is the new Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi: Another Unbelievable Phone Conversation Is Coming - Joe Igbokwe by Ournaija: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2023
Uncle Joe has no shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo / Jimi In Lekki Admiralty To Inspect Incident (pictures) / MC Oluomo Shares Gifts At His APC Road Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.