Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan (43487 Views)

Cynthia Nwala, Etche Legislative Assembly Leader Beaten & Stripped Unclad / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Sheggy13(m): 4:28am On Apr 06, 2023
Pristine664:

Death at the peak of success you are wishing your fellow human?

All your wishes will manifest in your life and family.
They are just full of evil and bile - children of hate indeed. They're the ones making Tinubu find mercy with their hate.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by harmony75: 4:29am On Apr 06, 2023
This one does not sing again CORN 🌽 has replaced her brain.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Germanjoe(m): 4:38am On Apr 06, 2023
No only spiritually, even mentally disorderly.
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by kunleham(m): 4:46am On Apr 06, 2023
Herdsmen:
We all know Tinubu will be sworn in May 29

We don’t argue that .. and don’t think anyone argues it
We’re only saying that Tinubu will be in health to return that mandate he stole..

And already we said it’s time..

And na very short time..

ThAts all

We wait for Supreme Court decision .., and that decision is what scares deep beings in Apc and the very reason for all propaganda launched

Na time.. e go play
Your position has changed so quick, you guys said he'll not win election, he won, then you said he won't be sworn in, then now, you know he will be sworn in but for a short a time.
I'm sure very soon your position will change to be will use four years, but he won't come back!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Fcwilly: 5:10am On Apr 06, 2023
MAD. . . . Or What do you call the name again ?
abi na marina? Marine people everywhere
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by fredoooooo: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2023
Since the day he said "EMI LO KAN"

2 Likes

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Corroro: 6:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Oh please, just say you're looking for a way to get paid grin
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Chetas81(m): 6:18am On Apr 06, 2023
Black African Man and spirit are not different from each other THEY TOO MUCH RESEMBLE
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Chetas81(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2023
kunleham:

Your position has changed so quick, you guys said he'll not win election, he won, then you said he won't be sworn in, then now, you know he will be sworn in but for a short a time.
I'm sure very soon your position will change to be will use four years, but he won't come back!!! grin grin grin
UNDER THE EMOTIONAL ERROR IS IT THE WAY ELECTION WAS CONDUCT IN ADVANCE COUNTRY NIGERIA CITIZENS REMAIN WITH POLITICAL ISSUES
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Chetas81(m): 6:24am On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by zomby(m): 6:25am On Apr 06, 2023
The next sensible move for the Nigerian internet president (peter Obi) is to count his blessings and publicly declare that the president-elect has his complete support to make Nigeria Great Again. Anything less will further sink and sabotage his political future.

For once, peter needs to quit all these senseless sentiments and apply common sense.
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by emani03(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2023
Lol
Everybody just want to trend.

I don’t blame you, I blame the government for failing to keep up with their promises!
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by emani03(m): 6:29am On Apr 06, 2023
Lol Tinubu won’t even finish his first term in the government.

He’s old and sick
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by vannessa7(f): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na this Jagaban tenure we go make am!
Whoever no won make am make them continue to wail!

Whoever wishes him dead will be buried without grave!

Whoever wishes Nigeria harm will use his head to carry such harm alone.

Some are just hate filled and riled up on bad blood/ bad belle!

If s/he suffers infertility/impotence na Tinubu or Oluomo cause am!

May Jagaban succeed!
May we succeed!
May Nigeria succeed!

Aaamin Ya Allah

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by jconsulting(f): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2023
Pristine664:

Death at the peak of success you are wishing your fellow human?

All your wishes will manifest in your life and family.

Tinubu will govern this country in good health all those wishing him to die will not eat the fruit of the land

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by reddingtonblack: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Saul will come before David
If you don’t get it, forget about it

Did you bother to check the age difference between saul and david

Fortunately among the four major candidate sef, no one is young enough to suffice as youth. so make una dey quote bible with deep reasoning
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by broadman20: 6:56am On Apr 06, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na this Jagaban tenure we go make am!
Whoever no won make am make them continue to wail!

Whoever wishes him dead will be buried without grave!

Whoever wishes Nigeria harm will use his head to carry such harm alone.

Some are just hate filled and riled up on bad blood/ bad belle!

If s/he suffers infertility/impotence na Tinubu or Oluomo cause am!

May Jagaban succeed!
May we succeed!
May Nigeria succeed!

This mentality was why so many people committed suicide in the north and south west during this Buhari administration.

It's loading again,

Why can't you people just learn that there is no difference between PDP and APC?
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Icarus99(f): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Massiveglory:
Lie. False/ lying prophets giving tinubu false hope.
Tinubu will reach the corridor of power but will not seat on the seat of president.

President-select is the peak of tinubu. The fall will be televised.
for you people to keep saying Peter Obi won the election is laughable, I mean he pulled the wave but he couldn’t even beat Atiku f
If anyone is smelling that seat it would be either Atiku or Shettima how can someone that came 3rd jump 2nd to claim 1st

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Houseontherock1: 7:05am On Apr 06, 2023
Herdsmen:

You guys should be consistent, it's very important! You all said Asiwaju will not be declared winner, then you all changed to your current mantra of "he will not be sworn in", so what are you now saying? You guys should just accept that Asiwaju has come to stay by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by hardbody: 7:07am On Apr 06, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/03/spiritually-tinubu-is-already-in-aso-rock-cynthia-morgan/

All for the glam. This one too is talking. Wahala for spiritual heads of state
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Mirallas: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2023
Pristine664:
Physically and spiritually. That's a fact.

I really pity those that have been hating on this man since 2015 because they are about to subscribe for another 8 years of wailings and bitterness.
I swear, I can't imagine how toxic the life will be
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Rehoboth2020(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Physically he will never make it there. I can guarantee you that.
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by reddingtonblack: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2023
viodemus:
Anyone that thinks that they will be an overturn is not a person that understands simple things not to talk about complex things. The way Tinubu won is not really a pump and plain cheating like that. He brought out the tribalist side of the regions of the country. In summary, he reminded the north that he championed their so called "son", in a country that is supposed to be united. When they brought up their igbo concerns, he made them believe that the yorubas ( with the muslim influence) will be able to put the igbos in check, and continue the discrimination, and possibly increase the discrimination level.

As for some states within the south, that is where the computer programming helped him cheat. INEC allegedly gave tinubu's techs the backend architecture and possibly more assistance, so when the voting is close, they can make up voting cards and count that vote with fictitious names and information.

As for the north - after he allegedly gave their leaders the promise of calm down, igbos can be tamed to accept more oppression and slavery; that made the north work for him. They had already registered many real people from Niger and others, including techs on standby to alter numbers, just in case the people vote wrongly in their view.

He is now seeing that igbos are tired of slavery by some tribes in Nigeria. Igbos are getting serious to the point that many are training locally and some are going out to get proven trainings. He is now seeing that sharia law will never overlord igbos from delta to Rivers. He is trying his best to use any group or tribe to checkmate the igbos. He is sponsoring that fat roundabout in benin republic. He works with oluomo to smuggle the guy to Rivers, then the very next couple of days, igbos are being encircled. We are not sure if that guy is just democratically expressing himself - which will be okay to most igbos; but his actions are proving to be sinister. A few people need to give him that attention he is looking for. The kind of recognition he is seeking, is a igbo oppression and decimation campaign. So it will be fair game with him from now on.

As for Tinubu, he will destruct Nigeria. I could be 1% wrong, He might end up being an equality guy. But we need to stay sharp with the enemies in any disguise. 50 years have shown us their attitude.

Chochocho like say naa you set table for Inec and Tinubu meeting

IF you think inec can just bring additional figures to what is on the original sheet then you lack the understanding of what BVAS does or stands for.

I won't want to prolong matters, shebi you had a polling unit you voted why not show us how inec altered your polling unit, its being over a month Falz, kate henshaw, mr macaroni and co. i expect them to have shown us how iNEC altered there polling units but none.

With all the noise pollution Obedient raised, Irev is out they are yet to flood the nation with evidence of how INEC rigged. i recorded my polling unit and it tallied with the irev, when shall yes daddy kids move from alleging to proofs. if you no get proof just shutup
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by djseanjohn77: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2023
Risingblue008:
He go die there ooo,
Let's watch and see,
U think u can rob millions of people in a broad day light in d name of election,kill agents,snatch ballot boxes,
And think the people will be clapping for him?
This man is not going to last,
Except our God no dey answer prayers

He can't,
He must confess before earth will forgive him,
Tinibu is a THIEF,

Tell me how many people died during the last concluded election? Then compare that to the previous years, unless you are a Gen-Z voting for the first time, or were still wearing diaper during the past elections. Now, tell me which religion killed the most during the just concluded election? You will see in all that the region where people died the most is the SE/SS.

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Electrokco: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2023
If u understand English, you will know she didn't say anything wrong here.
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by DontKill: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2023
You didn’t see your career dying. Na another person Mather you dey see. Calm down sis
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by daywatcher: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
kunleham:

They also said he will not win APC Primaries he won despite the challenges from within the party

Their messiah ran away from PDP because he does not have the influence or clout required to challenge the power brokers within the party

1 Like

Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by Chikeluba25(m): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2023
Spiritual controls physical
Re: Spiritually, Tinubu Is Already In Aso Rock – Cynthia Morgan by MightySparrow: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2023
Herdsmen:

We’re only saying that Tinubu will be in health to return that mandate he stole..

And already we said it’s time..

And na very short time..

ThAts all

We wait for Supreme Court decision .., and that decision is what scares deep beings in Apc and the very reason for all propaganda launched

Na time.. e go play

I am still Obidient. The case is a hopeless one only to enrich lawyers.
Before the election I was telling some of us that by any means, Tinubu will be declared some called me names, abused.
Tinubu is too much a politician you can easily defeat. He was too desperate and a ruthless politician. He has terrible think -- thank that have thought through from rigging to litigation.
You know he is not bothered about the cries of Obi - Datti.
No case there my brother. Our judiciary is not that reliable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians / Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Malami’s ₦5 Billion Rice Mill Construction In Kebbi State- SaharaReporters (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.