Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. (881 Views)

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid / Goat Farming In Nigeria – How To Start And Earn Big While At It! / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2023
I have a B. Tech in Agricultural Economics and Extension and I have received extensive training in different Agricultural enterprises. I am starting a mini small ruminant farm. Let us travel this journey together.
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2023
Photos of the fenced holding facility.
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2023
under construction

Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2023
I got some 2 goats and also got contact of a supplier direct from local villages

Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
I got them cheaply, I will deworm them tomorrow and treat them for any ectoparasites. The brown is female. The black is male.
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
I have about 3 other goats that's been reared by a family friend. We have been sharing the kids together. I will send in some photos later
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by Neduzze5(m): 12:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Great. I'm following
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by phoenixchap: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2023
Following!
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by kk22olainc: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2023
doctuw:
I got them cheaply, I will deworm them tomorrow and treat them for any ectoparasites. The brown is female. The black is male.
Your supply source?
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by Covid19is4real: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
doctuw:
I have about 3 other goats that's been reared by a family friend. We have been sharing the kids together. I will send in some photos later

Hello sir, i know you just starting. Please let me know if you need a hand.
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
A village market around me
kk22olainc:

Your supply source?
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2023
What can you do for me?
Covid19is4real:

Hello sir, i know you just starting. Please let me know if you need a hand.
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by Covid19is4real: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2023
doctuw:
What can you do for me?
Thanks for the response sir. I just need a job & to get any you could offer me.
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Where are you located?
Covid19is4real:

Thanks for the response sir. I just need a job & to get any you could offer me.
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by Covid19is4real: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
doctuw:
Where are you located?
I'm in Ibadan sir. I could be reached on 09160202407
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by adamix(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2023
Nice. Following
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by Delve(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2023
doctuw:

how much did you get the goat?
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by doctuw(m): 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
The female is 15k while the male is 8k
Delve:

how much did you get the goat?
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by Delve(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
doctuw:
The female is 15k while the male is 8k

Ok. Thanks
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by rockys(m): 1:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good afternoon. Pls can I need red goat like yours to buy for rearing. I just want to start my goat farm also. I will appreciate it if you can assist
Re: My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. by rainmoredays: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please which locality did you get the goat. I need some too

(1) (Reply)

An Opportunity To Get Farm Workers / Discover How To Become A Millionaire From Cassava Processing / ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.