Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife (405 Views)

Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election / Saraki Congratulates Lawan, Omo-Agege, Femi Gbajabiamila, Idris Wase / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife by Oluwabash(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2023
Wase receives Royal blessing from Ooni of Ife

This occurred when the Deputy Speaker visited the Ooni at his Abuja lodge to consult him on his Speakership ambition and seek his wise counsel and Royal blessings.

Responding, the Ooni extolled the sterling qualities of Hon Wase describing him as a humble and gentleman. "You know one thing I love about you is your humility. In 2019 when we spoke to you to step down for our son, Femi Gbajabiamila, you obeyed us due to your respect and loyalty for order and leadership. It is time for you to be rewarded for you humility and loyalty"

The Ooni assured the Deputy Speaker to speak with all Members-Elect from the Southwest on the need to support his Speakership aspiration.

Re: Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife by robinso01(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2023
Will this make the country good? If not, I don't care about the meeting
Re: Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife by nairavsdollars(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Selfish ambition everywhere
Re: Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife by Flapp478(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2023
Their Business. I have almost given up on dis good for nothing country. There is no escape route from here, else I would have japaad

(1) (Reply)

Over 250 Tribes in Nigeria: Where Does Your Tribe Stands in Nigeria / AHEAD OF LAGOS:Abuja Becomes Nigeria's first Cosmo City Devoid Of Tribalism, Thu / Gov Ademola Adeleke Meets Nigeria Startup Act Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.