Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,297 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... (442 Views)

“never Let Your Kids Suffer The Sins Of Their Father” – Toyin Lawani / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by Antivirus92(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2023
I have decided to expose the numerous sins of peter obi.

From what we saw in the last general election, I can confidently say that Nigerians are not ready for any sort of positive change....

Maybe apart from south east and south south and
some part of middle belt, other regions still have huge population of youths who cannot think for themselves but hope on the politicians to think for them.

we shall be looking at peter obi's sins, those unprecedented sins of peter obi and why Nigeria will never move forward....

“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria. God-willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia all over the country”- General Muhammadu Buhari, 2001.

The above was Mohammed buhari's comment in 2001.
Buhari was voted and tagged incorrupt and was voted by both Christians and Muslims for two tenures.
No dust was raised because of this his comment and other religious divisive comments of his....

On the other hand, Obi was quoted to have said "church take over your country" on one his numerous visits to the worship centres. A lot of dust was raised because of this, it was blown out of proportion. opposition parties took advantage of it and twisted it to suit their wicked agenda and sold it to their gullible followers.
Look at it this way, what is church if not the congregations?
was obi talking to the building?
If he was talking to the congregations who are Nigerians, isn't it same as saying, Nigerians take back your country?

He was tagged a religious bigot because of this comment by the same group of people who saw nothing wrong in buhari's comment..

It's really pathetic!
Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by shortgun(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2023
This is why I have no pity for Nigerians, they deserve the calibre of leaders ruling over them.

A Ghanian preacher said if Nigerians are wise there will no need for any election, they should just make Peter Obi president.
Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by helinues: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2023
In all honesty, I think the attack on Obi is mostly caused by his supporters.

Though Obi himself goofed but he his still a gentleman

I have refrained myself from attacking him unnecessarily
Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by helinues: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2023
shortgun:
This is why I have no pity for Nigerians, they deserve the calibre of leaders ruling over them.

A Ghanian preacher said if Nigerians are wise there will no need for any election, they should just make Peter Obi president.

Tell the Ghanaian preacher to make him Ghana president then

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by DatNiggaDaz: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2023
The numerous lies & propaganda from people who hate PO.
Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by Antivirus92(m): 10:56am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:
In all honesty, I think the attack on Obi is mostly caused by his supporters.

Though Obi himself goofed but he his still a gentleman

I have refrained myself from attacking him unnecessarily
Obi didn't goof anything, you guys are just being economical
With the truth.....

Whatever obi has said are in order but a dog must be given a bad name to be killed....

If I ask you to list the said obi's goof , you cannot...
Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by LadyExcellency: 10:57am On Apr 06, 2023
Atiku said North should vote North.

Play on YouTube. Channels TV blocked it from playing on external websites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVIBbrhIsg&feature=emb_err_woyt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTORxEPTZQ

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by Antivirus92(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2023
LadyExcellency:
Atiku said North should vote North.

Play on YouTube. Channels TV blocked it from playing on external websites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVIBbrhIsg&feature=emb_err_woyt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZTORxEPTZQ
yes, all these don't count as long as they're not from an igbo man...

Should obi say the same thing, hell would be let lose
Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by helinues: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2023
Antivirus92:
Obi didn't goof anything, you guys are just being economical
With the truth.....

Whatever obi has said are in order but a dog must be given a bad name to be killed....

If I ask you to list the said obi's goof , you cannot...

Reality is running away from some of you guys

1 Like

Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by Antivirus92(m): 11:25am On Apr 06, 2023
helinues:

Reality is running away from some of you guys
I only wish you develop your own brain, stop depending on politicians to think for you...
Re: The Numerous Sins Of Peter Obi...... by netricoin: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
It's high time you speak about the tinubu you support and leave Peter obi along

(1) (Reply)

Is The World Now Showing Support For Pedophiles / Adamawa REC Working For A Gang – Full Text Of Fintiri’s Speech / Obasanjo, Awolowo, Soludo, Others Head For Drc - Nigeria Business Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.