Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (54457 Views)

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:40am On Apr 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

Isn't it better to send one's children to a relatively good school in Nigeria and top it off with private tutoring than send to an American public high school (except the elite ones)?

In my opinion, no. Just as there are mediocre American public schools, there are literally thousands of high performing public and charter schools in America and while I’m sure Nigeria has good schools, why would parents living in America send their children back to Nigeria to attend elementary, middle, and high school?
Let me clarify— my previous reply was taken out of context. Sukkot said salaries in America were drained by bills, taxes, and school fees to which I replied that there are no school fees because all children can attend public schools for free. Then of course to deflect, the goalposts were moved to something else about schools.

4 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Gerrard59(m): 1:43am On Apr 12, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

There are literally thousands of good public schools in America and while I’m sure Nigeria has good schools, why would parents living in America send their children back to Nigeria to attend elementary, middle, and high school?

Agreed.

[/quote]Let me clarify— my previous reply was taken out of context. Sukkot said salaries in America were drained by bills, taxes, and school fees to which I replied that there are no school fees because all children can attend public schools for free. Then of course to deflect, the goalposts were moved to something else about schools.

He is used to it. No be today.

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by 1stGenAmerican(f): 1:44am On Apr 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

Agreed.

Let me clarify— my previous reply was taken out of context. Sukkot said salaries in America were drained by bills, taxes, and school fees to which I replied that there are no school fees because all children can attend public schools for free. Then of course to deflect, the goalposts were moved to something else about schools.

He is used to it. No be today.

I’m starting to recognize his game. The constant energy spent advocating against life in other countries is very odd.

5 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by cococandy(f): 2:49am On Apr 12, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Don’t you love way they try counting everyone’s pockets and calculating their ‘bills’, making it seem like everyone stays with nothing after all is paid? They throw $10/hr around like an insult when the teenagers working part time in the grocery stores make more than that.

At this point we should just agree and say okay 😃

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by cococandy(f): 2:52am On Apr 12, 2023
sukkot:
this woman you get liver oooo. So you would send your children to public school in America and allow them to eat public school food ? Public school na gang bsnging territory be dat oooo. My calculation on spending his salary was based on private school. No caring responsible parent should send their children to American public school

Oh please 🙄 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by cococandy(f): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2023
Asour:

I totally believe your story HOWEVER, always balance a bad story with a good one — BECAUSE good ones abound too.

Otherwise you're just selectively taking single anecdotes and stretching their larger implications.
he knows. He just doesn’t care about being accurate
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by studyless123: 2:58am On Apr 12, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

In my opinion, no. Just as there are mediocre American public schools, there are literally thousands of high performing public and charter schools in America and while I’m sure Nigeria has good schools, why would parents living in America send their children back to Nigeria to attend elementary, middle, and high school?

Why was Charter schools created in the US when there were thousands of public and private schools. Without delving into the history of public schools over the years, I can summarize it as "to improve student learning" and the public schools were inadequate.

As expected there are good public schools, but that has diminished over the years and the govt is now trying to give it attention.

As for parents sending their children to Nigeria, I can only assume they feel they will get better education at that level comparatively. Otherwise I don't see any reasons why many private schools have foreigners in good numbers. After their secondary education they leave the country for higher education.

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by AirBay: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2023
What a thread!!!

A person who fails to Plan will surely end in the ditch.... if you japa without any solid plan, you will cry.... if you're in Nigeria without a plan, you go fail.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by bibiking7(m): 4:36am On Apr 12, 2023

Do what works for you? Everybody has different paths to their success. People leave for different reasons. There is good and evil everywhere, you could get robbed in Nigeria, you could get robbed anywhere else. Even your organs can be harvested or you can get trafficked.
Do what works for you? If you feel that you will be better off somewhere else, make good plans and leave. It's not about money sometimes, it's standard of living.

Also, many parents and great grand parents migrated from their states and villages to Lagos yearssss back for opportunities. Their children are actually benefitting from that migration.

A landlord in Nigeria, what about landlords in the US, Canada or UK, what is wrong with that. I know many folks that have more than 1 house in the UK. I know folks that have houses in Canada. These are fully paid mortgages. Don't just give people the bad stories, let them hear the success stories too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 5:21am On Apr 12, 2023
sukkot:
brother, even medical doctors are not well paid in the UK talk less of security. Let me break it down for you. They pay about 15 pounds per hour if you are in London and cheaper outside. Let's say you can do 60 hours a week that is 900 pounds a week or let's say 3600 a month . It appeArs like a lot if you convert to naira. But you live in London and don't spend naira. Ok so you are at a higher tax bracket which is 40 percent so you take home like 2700 a month. It's London so your rent is like say 1000 if say you are single and no family and managing a small one bedroom. So that 1700 left. Council tax is like 150. You left with 1550. Let's say your utilities 300 a month you have 1250. Transport lets say 200. That's 1050. Phone and internet lets say 100. That's 950. Feeding let's say 400. That's 550 left. Clothing and haircut and miscellaneous like eating out and sending to naija etc and buying naija foods let's say like 300 a month. You have 250 left. Young guy you want trip woman to movies or go pub to drink pints of beer etc let's say 200 a month. You have 50 pounds left. Now this is calculation for single man. If you have wife and children may GOD help you is your cAse lol

just checked the hourly rate in london. its 12 not 15. so i was being generous

U don't know anything about doctor's salary in the UK. Some of my colleagues paid corporate tax of 50k to HMRC working as a GP. And if u know anything about company tax, what he paid wasn't 18 % of his company income.
New generation of wealthy migrants are emerging in the UK, it's not what u left behind when most naija migrants were illegals or low skilled hustlers.
The average price in my estate is around 400k yet we keep seeing more blacks everyday at the bus stop in the estate.
Nigerians are following the Asian route of self independence rather than the 9 to 5 job synonymous with Nigerians in the past.
My aunt has 4 nurseries in London and she's yet to stop. Her friend has a care home in London while another of my colleagues own one here in Midlands.
We now actively encourage solid middle class amongst us to buy 2nd or 3rd house in the UK rather than building in naija. Virtually all my friends have kids attending private primary schools, it's the in thing if u can afford it.
Give it 10 years, we will change the financial demography of blacks in the UK.
U guys that came in 20 years ago did a terrible job in attaining financial freedom, u guys were probably carried away by the good roads, 24 hrs light or maybe the women; while the Asians silently took over. Now compare achievement within the Asian and black community.
An Asian friend of mine has 7 care homes in the UK. Tell me how his generation will suffer in this UK.

It's not all your sob or regret story. Recent migrants has will have their own challenge no doubt.
Overall, UK is not for the weak. U have to be hardworking and smart, but it's rewarding if u know what u doing.
One of my church members who is a carer and hubby a security guard both build 4 houses, an event centre and a hotel in Ibadan area within 10 yrs of coming to uk. The man now spend more time on naija while the wife is still here. Now tell me how they will regret relocating to the UK.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 5:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Most registered company don’t pay tax here, except for the big companies.

And nobody will hold you if you don’t declare your company tax return here.

In the UK, even if you don’t make a dime from the company in a year, you still have to declare tax return. Other you get penalties that’d warrant you to pay fines.

In Nigeria, I’ve never seen self employed people declaring tax returns. Over there, in so far you’re not working in a company where tax is being deducted, you have to declare your tax return year in year out, otherwise, you pay fines.

You only are exempted from paying tax if you’re making anything less that £12k in a year. And £12k cannot even be enough for the bills you’d pay through the year.

I repeat, we don’t pay tax at all here if you know how the tax system works in the UK.

U are very ignorant of the country u live. U said self employed don't pay tax. Go to alaba or Ladipi market n see how Lagos state govt tax the hell out of those traders. From omo online, to touts, to local govt council. Yet Lagos state revenue office will still come n collect their own. I've not mentioned hotels, restaurants, eateries, supermarkets etc ask them wetin dem eye dey see from tax revenue officials.
You guys paint a rosy picture of Nigeria to deluded Nigerians living abroad. That's why a lot of them that return home eventually run back after seeing reality.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by justlovesfarmin: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2023
1Sharon:

Their stories are truly intriguing. This japa movement has really ruined relationships between Nigerians. Couples breaking up, thinking they can do better than each other, friends becoming enemies. I just listen to them and see how unreasonable and paranoid Nigerians can be.

They don't let people in on their plans because they fear evil eye. But if you don't trust friends, why have them around you and then turn around to expect well wishes?

People who were comfortable in Nigeria with multiple houses and cars, got rid of it all, just for greed.
As the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.

But then what happened with Yul Edochie's son made me rethink a little. The rich in Nigeria still feel insecurity. If Yul's son was in a developed country, a seizure won't have killed him.
This your last statement is somehow. Many people survive seizure in Nigeria and many die abroad too, even seemingly healthy people. Have you heard of sudden death syndrome

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by mcfynest(m): 6:37am On Apr 12, 2023
sukkot:
I was watching this video on YouTube. I will link the video. This girl wAs narrating all the cost it took for her to get to the UK. To my surprise it was like 20 million naira. I just cannot imagine dropping 20 million naira just like that for something I cannot see I know I will have numerous stomach ulcers if I had to be parting with these huge sums of money and I am not getting something tangible in return like a house. If I give you 20 million I expect you to at least give me a small bungalow in return. But maybe I am just a cheAp guy . Lol. How do you guys do it ?

Bro obadiah777 are you back in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x95oqGzG55U
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Rilwayne001: 7:24am On Apr 12, 2023
SIRTee15:

U are very ignorant of the country u live. U said self employed don't pay tax. Go to alaba or Ladipi market n see how Lagos state govt tax the hell out of those traders. From omo online, to touts, to local govt council. Yet Lagos state revenue office will still come n collect their own. I've not mentioned hotels, restaurants, eateries, supermarkets etc ask them wetin dem eye dey see from tax revenue officials.
You guys paint a rosy picture of Nigeria to deluded Nigerians living abroad. That's why a lot of them that return home eventually run back after seeing reality.

Council tax, market levy is different from personal income tax.

I’ll not sit down here and argue with you.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Omoa1: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2023
It is very convenient to criticize what you don't know or ever experienced. How can a sane person who is smart and diligent have £1k at retirement, it is just laughable. I can conveniently tell u such person has at least a house worth more and would had lived a beautiful life than someone earning Ur dream figures in 9ja.

Many will say shit about this move but will jump at it if they had the means or offered a visa. To be clear, I am not saying we should put ourselves under pressure cos of friends or people we know are moving. But if u can afford it MAKE THE MOVE URSELF cos it's fucking worth it.
sukkot:
in fact you have said it all. Nothing more to add . Voluntary pillaging and voluntary enslavement. You pillage yourself and go give the bounty to the white man and then render your services to literarily wipe his yansh for cheap money ? No be juju be dat ? You have been enslaved and pillaged but you did it yourself. Most of these people get carried away by the pound strength but they don't know what you pay for rent per month over there is what we pay for the whole year. So whatever you make there it stays there. Bills . Unless you just are into crime then you can make money there. But if you are not into crime in the UK ? Forget that thing oooo. After working for 30 years you will look at your bank account and see just 1000 pounds saving grin

NOT SUPPORTING CRIME OOO

3 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Sweetvie: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2023
vickydevoka:

More than currently with a family. More bros don spend pass23 million
To enter Uk?
Wahala. Make he add small money enter Canada na
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Treadway: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2023
studyless123:

I agree with you. There's dignity in labor and no one should be undignified as a result of menial jobs.
However that report is an outliner. Besides 100k earnings is worth about 35k in NY when adjusted for cost of living. These are important considerations when dishing out figures.
you analyse am well. Wetin make me laff taya when I saw 1stGenAmerican post earlier was I know damn well and sure that if a garbage disposal guy who ticks all the other boxes ask am out before she had access to this info she shared, she would 99% turn him down....if a garbage disposal guy ask am out now after having access to this info she would 99% still turn him down🤣🤣🤣. We know there is dignity in labor but that bias go everly still dey💯. Same reason a babe that works in KPMG will likely not accept to roll with a lastma officer stationed by the side of the road despite that he ticks all the other boxes, even tho those guys are making maybe close to half a million every month in illegal deals.

All in all, I don't know why all these threads keep popping up. Anyone wey wan go, na their business. Conversely, anyone wey wan stay na their business. Even tho my patriotism don die, as a businessman I go everly still stay to milk the mula from this mammoth crowd wey dey here. Those wey wan go collect there, no supos give anybody headache na... whatever challenges are to be faced here or yonder also no supos give anybody headache aside the person facing it. Ire o!
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Omoa1: 7:55am On Apr 12, 2023
Guy this post just shows u no know as e dey go kankan. I'm sure u got most of Ur info from unreliable sources. How can u say nurses get £12. I'll advice u get Ur story right and stop confusing people. To be frank, Japa is good if u can stomach it. Consider benefits of health u don't pay for, no police harassment or herdmen wahala just to mention a few. If you don't work, u no go chop and that's just it. Make person wey never cross border dey tell us what is not abeg

sukkot:
brother, even medical doctors are not well paid in the UK talk less of security. Let me break it down for you. They pay about 15 pounds per hour if you are in London and cheaper outside. Let's say you can do 60 hours a week that is 900 pounds a week or let's say 3600 a month . It appeArs like a lot if you convert to naira. But you live in London and don't spend naira. Ok so you are at a higher tax bracket which is 40 percent so you take home like 2700 a month. It's London so your rent is like say 1000 if say you are single and no family and managing a small one bedroom. So that 1700 left. Council tax is like 150. You left with 1550. Let's say your utilities 300 a month you have 1250. Transport lets say 200. That's 1050. Phone and internet lets say 100. That's 950. Feeding let's say 400. That's 550 left. Clothing and haircut and miscellaneous like eating out and sending to naija etc and buying naija foods let's say like 300 a month. You have 250 left. Young guy you want trip woman to movies or go pub to drink pints of beer etc let's say 200 a month. You have 50 pounds left. Now this is calculation for single man. If you have wife and children may GOD help you is your cAse lol

just checked the hourly rate in london. its 12 not 15. so i was being generous

2 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by SIRTee15: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2023
Rilwayne001:

Council tax, market levy is different from personal income tax.

I’ll not sit down here and argue with you.

Have a great day.

Tax is tax, u pay tax out of your income. The fancy name given to it is inconsequential.
Lagos business owners are subjected to multiple taxations by different revenue agencies. Go to alaba and ask those traders their ordeal with Lagos state govt, U will write a book. Right from apapa exit gate all the way to their shops in Ladipo, it's taxation galore.
Why do u think APC govt is very unpopular amongst traders and business owners in Lagos- taxation without accountability .
If not for the senseless Gbadebo guy with his oral diarrhea, APC was a goner in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Sweetvie: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2023
AirBay:
What a thread!!!

A person who fails to Plan will surely end in the ditch.... if you japa without any solid plan, you will cry.... if you're in Nigeria without a plan, you go fail.
True.
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2023
Omoa1:
Guy this post just shows u no know as e dey go kankan. I'm sure u got most of Ur info from unreliable sources. How can u say nurses get £12. I'll advice u get Ur story right and stop confusing people. To be frank, Japa is good if u can stomach it. Consider benefits of health u don't pay for, no police harassment or herdmen wahala just to mention a few. If you don't work, u no go chop and that's just it. Make person wey never cross border dey tell us what is not abeg

open eye well egbon, the post says security officer not nurse
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=mcfynest post=122458336][/quote]mcfynest wagwan bro. longest time. yes Sir, am 10 toes on the ground in naija
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2023
SIRTee15:

U don't know anything about doctor's salary in the UK. Some of my colleagues paid corporate tax of 50k to HMRC working as a GP. And if u know anything about company tax, what he paid wasn't 18 % of his company income.
New generation of wealthy migrants are emerging in the UK, it's not what u left behind when most naija migrants were illegals or low skilled hustlers.
The average price in my estate is around 400k yet we keep seeing more blacks everyday at the bus stop in the estate.
Nigerians are following the Asian route of self independence rather than the 9 to 5 job synonymous with Nigerians in the past.
My aunt has 4 nurseries in London and she's yet to stop. Her friend has a care home in London while another of my colleagues own one here in Midlands.
We now actively encourage solid middle class amongst us to buy 2nd or 3rd house in the UK rather than building in naija. Virtually all my friends have kids attending private primary schools, it's the in thing if u can afford it.
U guys that came in 20 years ago did a terrible job in attaining financial freedom, u guys were probably carried away by the good roads, 24 hrs light or maybe the women; while the Asians silently took over. Now compare achievement within the Asian and black community.
An Asian friend of mine has 7 care homes in the UK. Tell me how his generation will suffer in this UK.

It's not all your sob or regret story. Recent migrants has will have their own challenge no doubt.
Overall, UK is not for the weak. U have to be hardworking and smart, but it's rewarding if u know what u doing.
One of my church members who is a carer and hubby a security guard both build 4 houses, an event centre and a hotel in Ibadan area within 10 yrs of coming to uk. The man now spend more time on naija while the wife is still here. Now tell me how they will regret relocating to the UK.
too many liars on this forum. provide receipts. show us ownership papers of a 400k pounds home then we can talk, i got receipts of my first ever house in england. show receipts or hold your peace
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2023
cococandy:

Oh please 🙄 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
grin american public school all have metal detectors when i was in chicago . its not a place for african children
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I’m starting to recognize his game. The constant energy spent advocating against life in other countries is very odd.
oh there is no game here. we are just having edutainment
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

i dey take the universe beg you ooo no send ya precious cargo to schools where dem dey use metal detector before dem enter inside oooo. E better make you send your children to school in Kabul Afghanistan than in American public school. Well me I done talk my own sha grin
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Gerrard59:

It must really be tough for recent black African migrants trying to raise children in the UK.

I don't envy them sha.
its very tough. And there is the issue of not being able to afford to pay someone to look after your children so most of these women are forced to sit at home and they have all become youtubers . The fact is the UK is dying. It’s like moving into a drowning ship when you move there now

1 Like

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2023
armyofone:

Sukkot, Sukkot, Sukkot, how many times did i call you grin
enough times na grin
Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by Temi231(f): 8:51am On Apr 12, 2023
I know all hands are not equal but I wish Nigerians stop selling their properties to travel especially if you are a student . Please live your home in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by 1Sharon(f): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Some Nigerians are too hung up on a title and look down on what they call ‘menial jobs’—pride has no value when pockets are empty.There’s dignity in labor. You mentioned a cleaner—do you know any bank managers in Nigeria that’ll ever earn in 20 years what these NYC garbage collectors earned in one year? Some of these guys earned $300,000 in one year doing a ‘menial job’ that many of you guys would consider beneath you. Even their average salaries pay more than some desk jobs.

94 NYC Garbage Collectors Earn $300,000 Each In 2021, Net $100,000 In OT Pay

By Dane Enerio

Around 94 employees of New York's Department of Sanitation earned more than $100,000 in overtime pay last year
The total overtime pay for the department jumped from $151 million in 2020 to $283 million last year
The increase was attributed to staff shortages, delays in hiring replacements and heavy snowfall last year
Job seekers in New York may want to start considering applying for the city's Department of Sanitation (DSNY) after it was revealed that nearly 100 of the department's garbage collectors and supervisors netted six-digit overtime pays last year, pushing some annual salaries close to $300,000, according to payroll records.

Around 94 DSNY employees earned more than $100,00 in overtime pay last year, compared to the two sanitation workers who received six figures during the fiscal year 2020 and the zero workers in the year before that, The New York Post reported.

They are hung up on titles because of their nature of showing off. They don't get pHDs because they want to be educated, they do it just for the titles. Alot of Nigerians are educated illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers by sukkot: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2023
SIRTee15:

people like you who have never travelled before will come here with your grandiose delusions lying to people. Why do you think NHS doctors are on strike ? Junior doctors are paid 14 pounds an hour. Read the article here
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/junior-doctors-14-hour-truth-29676907

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / 7 Places You Must Visit As An Adult In Your Lifetime! / Immigration Stops 58 Doctors From Travelling To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.