Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? (402 Views)

See What Politics Has Caused Nigerian Intellectuals / Where Is Reno Omokri From And Why Doesn't He Talk About His Place. / This Is What Politics Has Become; What Can We Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by danvon(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
Personally I think Reno Omokri is planning to decamp to APC but he doesn't want to decamp like a beggar, wants to decamp and gain a good position in APC.

So for now he's advertising the valuable skill he can offer to APC while carefully staying within the lanes of his own party.
Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by mrvitalis(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
danvon:
Personally I think Reno Omokri is planning to decamp to APC but he doesn't want to decamp like a beggar, wants to decamp and gain a good position in APC.

So for now he's advertising the valuable skill he can offer to APC while carefully staying within the lanes of his own party.
Reno is only trying to generate controversy to drive traffic to his YouTube channel ...that's his only source of income

No politician , I repeat no politician would touch Reno with a long poll

.was he in any capacity in Atiku campaign team ? Don't u want to ask why ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by danvon(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
mrvitalis:

Reno is only trying to generate controversy to drive traffic to his YouTube channel ...that's his only source of income

No politician , I repeat no politician would touch Reno with a long poll

.was he in any capacity in Atiku campaign team ? Don't u want to ask why ?
I never thought of that, makes senses from an economic standpoint

1 Like

Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by securitywatch50: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
The guy is just hustling for survival and nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by abobote: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
He is confused, Atiku stopped crediting his account after he lost the election, and Reno thinks Atiku lost coz of Obi.

And he has been on exile for 8yrs, and could spend another 8yrs on exile

1 Like

Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by ahaz: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2023
danvon:

Only idiots take Reno serious..A man on exile for his various misdeminours against those in power is now home sick looking for a means to book a ticket with home with an assurance of not lodging with the D.S.S.
What else could explain his occasional verbal summersults and confused dispositions towards issues in the land..my dear like I said, only idiots follow Reno.

2 Likes

Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by Beremx(f): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
He's playing politics of a political fugitive. He will only come back to Nigeria when PDP wins presidential election. I don't see that happening in the future

1 Like

Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by Flapp478(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nobody should ever take RENO seriously again.
Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
You people should pity Reno Omokri the snake na grin he has to be seen as a loyal boy by the APC by abusing Peter Obi every single market day grin

1 Like

Re: What Politics Is Reno Omokri Playing? by helinues: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The President-elect? / What's Going On With Saudi Arabia? / Unemployment Rate By Stats Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.