Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,096 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano (45396 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Dj chicken?
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Moschinochimma: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yet... Their own people move about with cows that destroys people's farm lands and even pollutes the streets... Na because of the cock belongs to. Christian.... Hmmmm I hail O. Religion of peace indeed

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Cooleasy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
metaluterus:
However when the nuisance cockerel is killed and prepared, some should be given to the neighbors and the magistrate to eat.
So that they can confirm that it has been truly killed.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

the court ordered the man to kill that chicken(or at least keep it somewhere away) because it was disturbing the neighbor, it was preventing them from having a good sleep

But you're here trying to blame "shari'ah law"...

Who told you the ruling was in accordance with "shari'ah law" (if that exists)

Bro dont tell me that u dont know kano practice sharia law since early 2000 till date. See am only trying to point out the obvious here dont twist anything i said.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by izubext007: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2023
If u should know how rams do disturb here , u won't talk.
Supremacy battle in disguise
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by thaoriginator: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Abeg who get Yusuf number make we go flex the chicken🐓 On a good Friday grin

RIP in advance Cockerel grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Cooleasy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
NAC1666:

Hope the chicken was given a fare hearing.
Yes o. The court room was filled with loud cries of kookoorookooo!!! for several hours during the hearing and so the judge ruled that based on this, the chicken truly deserves to die...

1 Like

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Dickson178(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Debater:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/04/05/kano-court-sentences-chicken-to-death/%3famp=1
😂😂😂 funniest news ever in Nigeria my kwantry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😘😘😍
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Thoceen: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
lalasticalala grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Iceberg3: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2023
lala yaff already sentences a certain coneheaded structured thechameleon ivartheMENTAL thefacelessman hotoroMental to forum de la ewa ti pe ti pe grin grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by WithFact: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Apugah should appeal the judgement.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by sleeknike: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Woodaz:
Yes, let everyone speak out and let the animals be put in their right places. For once let there be cleanliness everywhere.

What would happen to the hung speakers (I mean their owners) that are annoyingly placed to disturb people's sleep in the mornings in the name of prayers?

1 Like

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Llight101(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
How I wish my cockerel can read.
The guys do give me hell. Just noise up and down, the most annoying thing is that it's my window that he think is the Watch tower, 12am to 6am.
Had it been there is anything like cockerel schooli would have said mine didn't attend.
One day shall be one day.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Benwallt(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2023
Problem dey this country
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by MrBachelor: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
sweetkev:
What next after court ? Na your dead body ooo. That religion get craze oooo. shocked

I know. But dem dey only get mouth where na dem be majority. Not down here.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Willybos(m): 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
This whole thing is very funny.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by amigo1088: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Bro dont tell me that u dont know kano practice sharia law since early 2000 till date. See am only trying to point out the obvious here dont twist anything i said.

Sorry if I misunderstood you. I apologize. grin

Kano claim they practice "shari'ah", but in reality what they practice is just their selfish law.

For 1, in Islam there's no selective justice but go to Kano and see what they're doing there. Let me give you an example; hisbah disrupts wedding dinners and parties but Ganduje's daughter's wedding party took place in Kano, yet hisbah did nothing.

that's not how it works in Islam... A lot of non-Muslims just looks at the action of some Muslims and judge Islam base off it.

If you want to know the real Islam, please read the Quran, and the life of Prophet Muhammad SAW
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by amigo1088: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Go read your constitution and you will find sharia law

Can you specifically point to where I should look?
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Tvoice: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
Abeg dat cat wey dey cry for my window, how I go take carry am go dis court, dem need to sentence am ASAP
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Chibuzoc(m): 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

Can you specifically point to where I should look?
Download the constitution on your phone and search for sharia. You will find it
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Nicenixon: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
princepeter566:
When will court sentence Mr yakubu to death?
go send him now, ekuke!!!
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by amigo1088: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Download the constitution on your phone and search for sharia. You will find it

You don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Softmirror: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2023
princepeter566:

DIS CRY-CRY-CRY NO DEY TAYA UNA? undecided
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Burgerlomo: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Otun ti zeh ni Kano o😄
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Dindondin(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Lol so this is how sharia law works. My goodness we are in serious trouble

Serious trouble. This is infringement of religion.
Shey if na Salah ram dem say make one Muslim kill before Ileya, will he not scream Allahu?
The north is crazy. The Christian minority there are liberating.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by ultimateprof: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is one of the most useless news ever!
Maybe Reno is behind it.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by shineeye1: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by abidem4real: 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
princepeter566:
When cockerels' fundamental animal rights are enshrined in our constitution and respected in courts🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by charlypoker(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Debater:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/04/05/kano-court-sentences-chicken-to-death/%3famp=1

Stupid people, why not arrest Yakubu and sentenced him too?
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by omenka1: 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
It's only but a cock n bull story
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by kingyakos: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Including mosque and churches

Totally agreed
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Heartfelt727: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
falcon01:
The Animal can't speak for itself, nobody asked it if it wants to live or not.

Lol no be lie, make dem free de chicken abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.