Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano (45398 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Heartfelt727: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2023

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by blackmantis: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
I'm speechless and weak....
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by madampresh(f): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
I have seen it all in this world.

It's high time i donate my eyes to charity organization.🙄
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by mrcelebrity1: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Lol so this is how sharia law works. My goodness we are in serious trouble

You and who ?
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Epinbiz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2023
nawa oo
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Streetmovement(m): 2:40pm On Apr 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Pikin wey no wan make him mama sleep, him sef no go sleep grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
amigo1088:

Sorry if I misunderstood you. I apologize. grin

Kano claim they practice "shari'ah", but in reality what they practice is just their selfish law.

For 1, in Islam there's no selective justice but go to Kano and see what they're doing there. Let me give you an example; hisbah disrupts wedding dinners and parties but Ganduje's daughter's wedding party took place in Kano, yet hisbah did nothing.

that's not how it works in Islam... A lot of non-Muslims just looks at the action of some Muslims and judge Islam base off it.

If you want to know the real Islam, please read the Quran, and the life of Prophet Muhammad SAW

Im not sure if it is correct to practice such law in nigeria buh i think such judgement is totally wrong. If the owner was asked to sell it or build a separate cage for the chicken it would have been fair enough.

Whichever law they obey let there be sanity or sense of belonging to any individual or animal involved. Just imagine killing a dog because they bark too much. Everyone deserves an equal right to life.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2023
princepeter566:
When will court sentence Mr yakubu to death?
He's not a chicken or criminal
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Na wa o, I have the same problem my neighbor's goats do not let us sleep. It will wake up in the middle of the night bleeting and chasing the females upandan
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by pcagbaji(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2023
Debater:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/04/05/kano-court-sentences-chicken-to-death/%3famp=1
This captured headline, you lied here ,the judge did not sentenced the chicken to death he gave a conditional order if the man refused to do so he will pay fine
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by dododawa1: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2023
It should APPEAL
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by MartinsD12(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by stasius: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2023
I guess the judge doesn't know that Christians(catholics) abstain from meat on Good Friday. Why will Yusuf eat Chicken on good Friday

Yusuf your lie wont stand. Kill the cockerel unless you want it to announce Peter's denial of our Lord.

Hahahhahahha.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2023
This really got me cracking
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
Lol 😂😆😂
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by MasterTeeUSA: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
There is a reason you ain't allowed to raise them in the city in sane countries. Whenever I come to Nigeria, I am usually woken up by their noises, or school children screaming which affects their eardrums or churches and mosques. We need to create commercial centers for all these noise agents so people can have better quality of life ...and sleeping well should be a fundamental right that shouldn't be for only those who live in Estates.

Debater:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/04/05/kano-court-sentences-chicken-to-death/%3famp=1
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by MrAgbakoReloadi: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
🔪😂
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by MrAgbakoReloadi: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrBachelor:
cheesy

Funny judgment. I wish I could sue the mosque on my street that disturbs my sleep every now and then.
Yes if you live in the east. Give it a try 😂
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by IgOga(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Makeaname(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Why am I seeing this verdict in a different angle?
Immediately after Jesus was arrested, The high priest Caiaphas broke Jewish customs to hold a hearing and decide Jesus's fate. The night Jesus was arrested, he was taken to the high priest's house for a hearing that would lead to his crucifixion by the Romans
what was his offence?. He was accused of Blasphemy (religious offence), when a person says or does something regarded as being disrespectful to God.
In thesame vain, What was the Cock offence? Was it because no one could interpret/Understand what its saying?
Remeber, Jesus Died for our sin (Good friday) Crucification of Christ.
The owner of the cock was told to kill it on or before Friday. hmmm Happenings
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Counterfeit: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2023
Where did his calf muscles go to? He looks weird.

Yugoslavia247:
Like the cockerel like Reno aka Reno white.

Bleached gay

Person go bleach reach brain.

One gift atiku gives his friends is caro white
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by maxist2020(m): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2023
CoolUsername:

You're surprised that guy named Malam Yusuf is not a Christian💀

Yes he is definitely not a Christian.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by labi1977(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
Lol so this is how sharia law works. My goodness we are in serious trouble

Pls what of mosque megaphone where do we complain ¿

Almost drove me mad at my former base.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Expanse2020(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
MrBachelor:
cheesy

Funny judgment. I wish I could sue the mosque on my street that disturbs my sleep every now and then.
When you do that remember to tag the Churches along your street...don't be bias sir .
Let stop Noise pollution everywhere
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by KINGS100(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
I'm yet to see a cow sentence to death for destroying people crops. Or Fulani for massacring our farmers.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
what about killing the animal now and keeping it in the freezer until good friday?!
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by chatinent: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2023
It’s wrong to constitute public nuisance with your property.

We should develop the culture not to use our rest of mind to cause others unrest.

He should sell the chicken if he feels otherwise.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by ufotunang: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2023
Nothing wey person no go see for the Northern part of nigeria
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by EMIOMOADEOYE: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
Femi Fani Kayode

Reno Omokri

Those are 2 cockerels making noise on Twitter that should get this kind of judgement. We'll all be the better for it.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Roum(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2023
The owner should take d case to court of appeal

Justice for cockerel
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Benega9(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2023
grin
na you wan carry Nigeria court play
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by AlphaWolf27: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
FAKE NEWS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.