Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,317 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano (45401 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / Kano Court Rejects Singer’s Blasphemy Appeal, Says Sharia Law Is Constitutional / Kano Court Sentences 25-year-old Man To Death For Killing Friend Over N20 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Emdebby2: 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2023
This is really funny. So the neighbour went to the court to report an innocent chicken that will soon enter inside pot. Meanwhile, there are important cases the court should be handling.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Justpassingby45(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2023
Hope if I report this rain that is disturbing us the same judgement will be pass

1 Like

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by quinox947: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
injustice to an animal even as mosques and churches disturb their neighbourhood daily. The cockrel probably owned by a Christian and the complainant a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by itaketo: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2023
Muslim morning prayer equally deprive many sleep but we can say

1 Like

Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Bestmanedet(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
What about cows that are roaming about the street destroying people crops
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Babastrong(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=princepeter566 post=122332580]When will court sentence Mr yakubu to death? [ Whenever all Obi supporters are proved normal by psychiatry hospital]
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Neddyogu(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
Does it mean that a Christian can be dragged before sharia court?
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Safyqueen: 12:12am On Apr 07, 2023
Moschinochimma:
Yet... Their own people move about with cows that destroys people's farm lands and even pollutes the streets... Na because of the cock belongs to. Christian.... Hmmmm I hail O. Religion of peace indeed

Read, una no dey read. The owner of the Cockerel is a Muslim. He only opt to kill the hen that day.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Mutigadara1: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2023
😂😂😂. Did you even bother to read it. You're making a mockery out of yourself.
Funkyswagzz:
Lol so this is how sharia law works. My goodness we are in serious trouble
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Agboconsult1(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2023
"Animal farm". This is the kind of things that happen in the zoo. Injustice everywhere.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by mordred44: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2023
Please did d chicken also appears in court......lol
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Tonygeesm(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2023
But their cows are allowed to constitute nuisance everywhere.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by GodisFirst: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2023
Bad belle. envy and jealousy.
I hope this same man will go to court for the ones terrorizing the nation.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by bitbillionaire: 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
I thought the poor chicken committed fornication or insulted prophet Mohammed or islam.
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by akaleb2015(m): 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin grin nigerian judiciary sef dey make me laugh fowl dey disturb for environment what about the bandits that are sponsored by the politicians that causes problems in the country are not being charged to court stupid sets of judicial system that is affecting the progress of democracy in nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kano Court ‘ Sentences’ Chicken To Death In Kano by Ameduedwin: 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
What about the Fulani and his cow moving up and down distroying people farm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda: 53 Spouses Killed By Their Partners In Two Years / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.