Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno (38949 Views)

No Matter How You Mock Tinubu; God Has Already Elevated Him - Reno Omokri / Oseni: "If I Am To Start With Him, Reno Will Not Exist" - Reno Shares New Audio / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Shut up and go to Reno Instagram page to see yourself. I know this post pain you.
meaning?
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by sihamey: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2023
ebukajay184:
"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has called Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu a “drog Lord”, IGBERETV reports.

Reno said he intentionally misspelled the words for personal reasons.

He shared a photo of Tinubu and wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqsIbHhsEKB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@ the bolded wink is Reno truly a former presidential aid and he is currently blogging to survive smiley

Anyways chai he is right :-
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Everlastingson: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
chaddy16:
Tinubu eye don see oooo. His performance will silence his critics. Have a good evening

Which performance? You mean in drugs? No way. He won't rule.

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by bentenny(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2023
APC supporters come and drag your online saviour!
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by lereinter(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
What will don't know is if it's tenable in nigeria for a formerly convicted drog lordd in the US can be President in nigeria.

There's so many things the supreme Court and nigeria watery constitution only act upon after it has happened

This tinubu case is another

Instead of apc to replace him immediately the thing leak they stupidly stick to him because they players of apc love Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by chaddy16: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2023
Everlastingson:

Which performance? You mean in drugs? No way. He won't rule.

Dream on
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
accordadoga25:

Very foolish man. He needs help

Because he attacked your drug lord daddy this time around ,right ?

Keep crying.
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by KINGS100(m): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2023
It's funny that you think he dragged South East to the mud in 4/5. Yet It's not South East That Support a drog lord because of his moni. And he talk about the entire country not moving forward because of love for moni. But we have been governed by mostly North and South West.

Now u think we can't read btw the line. The joke is on you.

muhammaduyusufu:
In 4/5 paragraph, he is basically dragging the SE people in the mud.

Then in one paragraph where he referred to Tinubu as a drug lord, he said he would still support him.
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Alawode01(m): 3:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
Our Asiwaju enemies will continue labour in vain by God grace, Tinubu isn't an accidental politician,He is a pro-democracy activist,gba fun oga eh.

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by muhammaduyusufu: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
KINGS100:
It's funny that you think he dragged South East to the mud in 4/5. Yet It's not South East That Support a drog lord because of his moni. And he talk about the entire country not moving forward because of love for moni. But we have been governed by mostly North and South West.

Now u think we can't read btw the line. The joke is on you.

More reactions

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Opus001: 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=otuomasirichi post=122333617]Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him

No man born of a woman can stop Peter Obi from becoming the President of Nigeria

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Larryndelaw: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him

No man born of a woman can stop Peter Obi from becoming the President of Nigeria 💯👉☝️
I like dreamer....You have been saying the same thing since 2 years ago. You no go rest
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by SisterAnn(f): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Like I always say,in a democracy everyone Is allowed to air their opinion,but the law allows for defamation of character.
I really hope for the Sake of the image of Nigeria,Oga Reno Omokri will go a step further and prove his allegation against Asiwaju.
I equally believe it's time Asiwaju does the needful,he should sue and cripple one media organization and bring the scandalous issue of his association with drugs to an end.
Silence in this matter is not an option.
I always want to use this medium to thank our president Baba Buhari,a man of integrity and high honesty,Baba Buhari as you sail into the sun in these last days of your Regime, History will be kind to you.
I was going through Nairaland and a link popped up on my screen,
https://www.nairaland.com/947002/nigeria-malabu-oil-scam-how#10919543
The kind of looting that happened under President Jonathan made people like me vote for Baba Buhari,Allah bless you for restoring dignity to labour,no one can point to any scandal that happened Directly with your consent.
Baba Buhari,Nigeria will remember you for good.
Your integrity is what Nigeria needed when you took over,you are leaving without a University,a library,an oil block but after 8 years as president you are going back to your farm in Daura.
Allah bless Baba Buhari.
God bless Nigeria.

Do you know that as we speak, million barrels of oil are not accounted for under buhari as minister of petroleum and president?

https://dailytrust.com/nnpc-failed-to-account-for-n102bn-oil-delivery-to-refineries-report/

As for the drug daddy suing his critics, have you not heard that those who live in glass house don't throw stones?

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by samuelson06(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
accordadoga25:

Mumu Obi-dense. Na this kind thread una dey like to discredit Ashiwaju.

Dem no teach u well for Upper Iweka Primary School.

All you know is to hunt for mandates.

Hunter!!!

Correct am, Reno misspelt it but I swear u no know the right spelling

You feel bad about this one because it's about your idol but when it's Obi, you celebrate. Search your conscience.

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by KanwuliaExtra: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
Yes o!
He sold a lot of heroine and caused so many children’s to die from addiction. Small wonder why one of his daughters is in a mental instititiom.

Karma dee work!😀
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by slimbullet: 4:07pm On Apr 06, 2023
chaddy16:
Tinubu eye don see oooo. His performance will silence his critics. Have a good evening

Which performance? You want make thunder strike you?

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by missionmex(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
[quote author=Odin13 post=122333691]Foolish Reno

This man is confused .. the pains of Obidients onslaught before the elections

The pains of our party losing and ….Tinubu team snubbing him

Now he’s confusing thunder

Thank God he realize and admit that daddy droggie is a real baron[/quote

Shameless thing
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Kaiser20: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
If Tinubu has his way he would beg Reno to stop.
The Evil men do lives with them forever.
Tinubu will regret having his foundation as a Drug addict and Drug trafficking Lord
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Chucks13: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him

No man born of a woman can stop Peter Obi from becoming the President of Nigeria 💯👉☝️

Obi has be stopped already. You boasted no man born of human can arrest Kanu today is chained down like wild goat in DSS free room.

Oga pls keep quiet obi will never ever rule Nigeria better you started packing your luggages and exit Nigeria now better for you.
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by goodness4ever(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
What a sarcasm!
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by nedekid: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2023
When will Reno talk about Atiku.
Abeg, this charlatan should take a back seat.

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Mpanyi: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
Confused and mad man

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by MrUchenna1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
confirmed table licker
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Putinofrussia: 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2023
ebukajay184:
"Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno Omokri

Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has called Nigeria's President-Elect, Bola Tinubu a “drog Lord”, IGBERETV reports.

Reno said he intentionally misspelled the words for personal reasons.

He shared a photo of Tinubu and wrote on his Instagram page;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqsIbHhsEKB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
If it will make you sleep at night,sir.Congrats.
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by abbey621(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
lereinter:

What will don't know is if it's tenable in nigeria for a formerly convicted drog lordd in the US can be President in nigeria.

There's so many things the supreme Court and nigeria watery constitution only act upon after it has happened

This tinubu case is another

Instead of apc to replace him immediately the thing leak they stupidly stick to him because they players of apc love Muslim Muslim ticket

That's because una no dey use una brain, na to just swallow the same repeated nonsense over and over again. There's no case against
Tinubu in the USA, he made a deal to forfeit money in order to close the case, he was never found guilty of being a drug lord, in fact the case was never about him distributing drugs. Case was about him not knowing the origin of money deposited in his account aka money laundering!
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Reno the talkative though what he said is true

It's true abi?

It's okay.
Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by abbey621(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2023
Kaiser20:
If Tinubu has his way he would beg Reno to stop.
The Evil men do lives with them forever.
Tinubu will regret having his foundation as a Drug addict and Drug trafficking Lord

A Former Senator, 2 time Governor and now President Elect......Wetin he wan regret again? At his old age he's living the dream, dey play grin grin grin grin

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Omoikarekimire(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2023
E joo e fi awon MANDATE HUNTERS yi le, kan ma wa kiri.

Re: "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno by Tareq1105: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2023
abbey621:

That's because una no dey use una brain, na to just swallow the same repeated nonsense over and over again. There's no case against
Tinubu in the USA, he made a deal to forfeit money in order to close the case, he was never found guilty of being a drug lord, in fact the case was never about him distributing drugs. Case was about him not knowing the origin of money deposited in his account aka money laundering!

Leave them, it's already at the Tribunal. Everything will collapse in their face. Don't educate them. Let them establish at the Tribunal the court where Tinubu was charged. It's only a Court that can convict. If you have issues and on getting to police station, the DPO resolved it and you agree to pay the money involved back, does that amount to conviction? We shall see.

Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos)