Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ghost- Does Ghost Really Exist? Have U Seen One Before? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ghost- Does Ghost Really Exist? Have U Seen One Before? (180 Views)

PREGNANT POLICE WOMAN : Ever Seen One Before??? / I Killed An Inland Taipan In My Factory.. Taipan Really Exist In Nigeria.. / Do Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghost- Does Ghost Really Exist? Have U Seen One Before? by Drjones109(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2023
By
Mr Clifford
A ghost is the soul or spirit of a dead person that can appear to the living. These spirits make deliberate attempt to influence most often harmfully the living. They are believed to haunt particular locations, objects, or people they were associated with in life often for vengeance from a grievous wrong.

The fair ghosts attack the perpetrators and accomplices to their wrong, while the real dreadful ones flurry on a rampage attacking both the guilty and innocent in the community.

Certain religious practices like funeral rites, exorcisms, and some practices of spiritualism are specifically designed to rest the spirits of the dead; especially those that died from unnatural cause or suffer violent deaths. These practices are targeted at appeasing the restless spirit, through offerings, provision of justice and contrition by the entire community.

The overwhelming consensus of science is that ghosts do not exist, but their existence is impossible to falsify

Please whats ur take on this..

What do u have to say about ghost and it's existence....

Please share ur experience
Re: Ghost- Does Ghost Really Exist? Have U Seen One Before? by fullnetwork: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2023
That I have not been to London doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Also, I'm not into the unseen, so might not be qualified to say what I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

The Sorrowful And Not So Intelligent Side Of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie / Easy Way To Get Your Pamanent Uk Resident Or Citizen Part 2 / LEICA 2023: Dr. Wisdom Enang Advocates For A Just Energy Transition For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.