Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Throwback Photo Of Young Portable - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Young Portable (69729 Views)

Throwback Photo Of 'Young' & 'Skinny' Don Jazzy / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by am4truth(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Cute little boy damaged by drugs, dysfunctional environment,lack of qualitative education, exposure to God (church or mosque) and most likely irresponsible parenting

So in your little ignorant and confused mind, exposure to God exposure to God's way destroy one's life...
I pity you likes.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by chatinent: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
If Portable didn’t behave like today portable and was cool, he wouldn’t make money. The naija music scene wants a touch off razz and craze.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Ever8090: 1:03am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Cute little boy damaged by drugs, dysfunctional environment,lack of qualitative education, exposure to God (church or mosque) and most likely irresponsible parenting
what do you mean by " exposure to God"?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by RaptorX: 2:02am On Apr 08, 2023
am4truth:

So in your little ignorant and confused mind, exposure to God exposure to God's way destroy one's life...
I pity you likes.
Read well lack of exposure to God.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by RaptorX: 2:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Ever8090:
Lack of exposure to God
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by greypencils: 2:24am On Apr 08, 2023
When he was still a clean slate.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by tobolos(m): 2:33am On Apr 08, 2023
He was among those that wanted to be a pilot when they grow up....wahala...wahala

ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1442588/throwback-photo-young-portable/
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by laskab(f): 4:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Baboon as he called himself
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by ozo13(m): 5:00am On Apr 08, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
With d way he did his mouth his mother should already know his mouth will one day put him in big trouble
lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by BeanX(m): 5:05am On Apr 08, 2023
Always troublesome
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by MuslimIgbo: 5:21am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Same thing applies to you CREAMY PIE!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Phaaarm(m): 5:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Kriss216:
He resemble native doctor pikin.
hahahahhahshsh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 5:43am On Apr 08, 2023
Typinati:
angry grin

You be scammer
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by bonnyhope: 5:43am On Apr 08, 2023
The most dirtiest and uncultured artists
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by okuta007: 5:57am On Apr 08, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
E clear say this one go dey thief pencils for nursery school.

akara school grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Ever8090: 6:21am On Apr 08, 2023
RaptorX:
Lack of exposure to God
ok...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Deogratias0030(m): 6:23am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:

The funny and the irony is the fact that he has many fans....still trying to understand this mystery
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Nattynate(m): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2023
See hin face
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by Kayharry(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2023
Omo olalomi
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:22am On Apr 08, 2023
Deogratias0030:

The funny and the irony is the fact that he has many fans....still trying to understand this mystery
because the youths who are his followers largely illiterates and the few educated ones are poorly educated with damaged minds and families so you don't expect them to be rational

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:23am On Apr 08, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Same thing applies to you CREAMY PIE!
lmao your user name says it all and tells a lot about your disturbed self so no need for dignifying you with a response
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Ever8090:
my bad.exposure to religion (Christianity or otherwise) as a roadmap to find God
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2023
am4truth:

I pity you likes.
you're a fool.i meant lack of exposure to God.that was a mistake and I expected you to identify it as one of you're intelligent.

I am a firm believer of GOD and HEALTHY FAMILY structure
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2023
KanuSE:

Who ask you all dis gibberish, you talk too much abeg...hian ! undecided
you're a fool.youre pained because I exposed who your hero really is.

If I talk too much Na your mouth? Is it your mouth,is it your data,Na you Buy phone for me.oloshi tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2023
Rhozabeth:

I believe he also wants to go that route! There are orphans that did not grow up with there parents and they turned out better!
you're right and I hope he really finds Jesus
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:29am On Apr 08, 2023
Tareq1105:

Wetin. You know am before?
do you?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2023
Macmoni:

Wait for what your child will become before you come out to judge another being
my children are not exposed to deviants, illiterates, people who adopt hedonistic philosophies as their lifestyle and they have praying parents from a healthy family background established firmly on the word of God so learn the difference between calling out abnormalities and judging.

Next time before you enter my mention, apply critical thinking skills.i get irritated engaging in conversations with proud simpletons
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Kubin:
he is still more popular and probably richer than you,You that is normal who knows you?
lmaooo popular in Sango ota grin

Thousandnaire rich man grin

Village champion grin tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2023
Softmirror:

HOW MANY MONIKERS ONLY YOU DEY OPERATE FOR NAIRALAND?!
wetin consain you? cool

Your moniker lost or I thief your moniker? cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by advocatebaba(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2023
dangotesmummy:
Cute little boy damaged by drugs, dysfunctional environment,lack of qualitative education, lack of exposure to God (church or mosque) and most likely irresponsible parenting

Out of your mouth shall flow words of rubbish, u that is not dysfunctional, what and what is your impact to the society. Just Siddon for your coven dey Yan dust. Ode OniRanu.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by detectivejones: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2023
Same face just that the upgraded version is messed up

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Portable by dangotesmummy: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2023
advocatebaba:

Out of your mouth shall flow words of rubbish, u that is not dysfunctional, what and what is your impact to the society. Just Siddon for your coven dey Yan dust. Ode OniRanu.

I'm not surprised.when there's an increase and acceptance of depravity,lousy and obnoxious behaviour,we will see people defending rubbish.

So oro re kolejomiloju

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies In Towel Go Gaga For Peter Okoye's #OneMoreNightChallengeDance / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / N3,000 Led To Toyo Baby’s Removal From ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ By Funke Akindele - TNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.