Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note (287 Views)

Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note / Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Only Regional Army And Police Can Stop Fulani Cow Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note by Chimok: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2023
All other organizations including Ohaneze are hugely influenced by the systemic rot.
Ohaneze's support for Peter Obi is just a decoy to be in the good books of the Igbo masses but they actually worked for Tinubu's emergence just like other Igbo political leaders.
Afenifere is the only worthy organization that has been interested in Nigeria's turn around. I remembered during the National Conference in 2014/2015, they were the only group that went there with the practical solutions to Nigeria's problems
Re: Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note by MissLeslie(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2023
Continue
Re: Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note by helinues: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2023
Imagine outsiders telling us which group is the best for our region.

The Sabinus them

1 Like

Re: Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note by EmmyCC: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2023
helinues:
Imagine outsiders telling us which group is the best for our region.

The Sabinus them
He didn't say for your region. Your region can choose the group they like. He said 'worthy of note'.
Re: Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note by PulaPower: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2023
Chimok:
All other organizations including Ohaneze are hugely influenced by the systemic rot.
Ohaneze's support for Peter Obi is just a decoy to be in the good books of the Igbo masses but they actually worked for Tinubu's emergence just like other Igbo political leaders.
Afenifere is the only worthy organization that has been interested in Nigeria's turn around. I remembered during the National Conference in 2014/2015, they were the only group that went there with the practical solutions to Nigeria's problems
Ohanaeze worked for tinubu?
Prove that first..?
Re: Afenifere Is The Only Regional Organization Worthy Of Note by obiekunie01: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2023
I deeply respect Afenifere.

They are the reason i still find it hard to insult the yoruba tribe the way they insult my tribe.

If not for Afenifere and likes of Fela kuti, obasanjo, osinbajo, . . .hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: A Slave In Love With Her Chains / Repproachment In Middle East Will Reduce Global Terrorism Says Peacepro / UK Govt Apologises To Peter Obi Over Poor Immigration Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.