Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) (49889 Views)

Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Sugabelly Says That Pete Edochie Is A Bad Actor. Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by DevilSignature: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by JuanDeDios: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Who knows 😏

Never can tell.

Shit happens everyday 😎
Yeah. Dude even has a red cap to prove it.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by viodemus: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nollywood dun scatter this guy brain.

wake up from your slumber.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by AyomideOG01: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
EriMma1:
Dem don start again?
Anyways I don't trust men. Nothing that their third leg no fit do.

I saw an earlier thread about the arrest of your gender that was raping an innocent dog and filming herself while at it... I don't trust women either, they even rape animals these days
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
It's news O'clock
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by chieveboy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
How about we just find the guy. I feel compassion for him.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Godstiger(m): 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
So we should fry water
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by diransom: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2023
Please how can I recover my money for retail supermarkets Ilorin branch ( ShopRite Ilorin branch) during the cashless period I want to Ilorin ShopRite to get some stuff and I use my ATM card for payment but it declined my card and I was told by cashier that they accept transfer which I did and it was successful but when I got home I saw another debit alert. I went to my bank to lodge complain which I was told that I did double transfer to ShopRite and statement account was printed for me to enable to reclaim my money for ShopRite but I have been going there without success. Please if there is any means to lodge complain
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Okay oh.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Tecnophone: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
the probability that you are the owner of that pregnancy is 1%.chill.
Sebastine1994:
2004, I used to eat at one restaurant. The owner of the restaurant had 6 children from different fathers.

Very beautiful woman, I started dating the woman to chop and go. Everyday different men were coming for visitation to see their kids and drop child support,

I think instead of baby factory, this one is better, get pregnant for different men and say good bye to poverty.

I pregnanted her and ran away oh, I don't like stress. She did not abort it oh.

What if that child comes tomorrow looking for me? What would I do? I am a dead beat dad to her.

I may deny her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by thaoriginator: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
grin

I'm thinking Biochemistrical lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by WithFact: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2023
Biological, physiological and chemo logical children everywhere.

@ Peter Edochi, I present this as a biological so.
Next will be physiological son and finally
Chemo logical son will be the bell rings.

I have delivered the message. TikTok.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by grandstar(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
He should get a DNA test done
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by 9jaBloke: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2023
He will do well in the comedy industry
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Greenshadow771: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
I laugh in every language.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2023
With the cheeks and other facial feature, they look alikeπŸ™„

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
Let the man continue
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by treatise: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
CivilianJTF:
What of your economical father
Geographical father cheesy
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Dindondin(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2023
Lmao. He said he was born in 1984.
This man that's approaching 50 or over 50 is claiming under 40.
The Edochie family don suffer btw 2022 till date. From Yul's sexcapades to the recent death of the grandson.
Life can be cruel.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2023
He was born in 1994 1984
His mother came to Nigeria to do house wife house maid

You are nothing but a clout chaser, trying to gain relevance online.
Anyway you came at the wrong time because the man is still grieving the dismissal of his grand son angry

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Hezmatosky: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2023
Let's hear ur voice pls?
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
With the cheeks and other facial feature, they look alikeπŸ™„
You believe the joker?
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by popp(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
No wonder Yul chukwu Edochie plunged into that marriage scandal.

It's in their blood.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by spencekat(m): 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
A Nigerian one time ago claimed that Pete Edochie is his father.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by spencekat(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sebastine1994:
2004, I used to eat at one restaurant. The owner of the restaurant had 6 children from different fathers.

Very beautiful woman, I started dating the woman to chop and go. Everyday different men were coming for visitation to see their kids and drop child support,

I think instead of baby factory, this one is better, get pregnant for different men and [/b]say good bye to poverty.[b]

What if that child comes tomorrow looking for me? What would I do? I am a dead beat dad to her.

I may deny her
Good bye to poverty indeed.A disjointed life is now a good thing.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by BeanX(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
He's high...

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by ruffhandu: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Attention seeker. So it wasn't even your mother that told you who your father was, it was people telling you you resemble Pete. nonsense. You allowed your mother tell you how she went to Nigeria and worked as a housemaid, and came back when she was pregnant but didn't tell you where in nigeria, who she worked for, and the name of the man that impregnated her. The disgrace is on you and your family, not Pete. Life is hard in Nigeria and Pete should come for you, you no see your mouth? Just angry at this video. How people just tarnish people's image.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by BigYash: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Na wah o.. Olosho go just save person sperm,dey find who dey wan disgrace later.. That’s why I no dey use my sperm dey play..
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by mayorofyentown(m): 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2023
CivilianJTF:
What of your economical father
LOL. you go go far
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by KanuSE: 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2023
Black man grin
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by lereinter(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sebastine1994:

I think instead of baby factory, this one is better, get pregnant for different men and say good bye to poverty.

I may deny her

Is this true?

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2023
Which kin play be this again? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shows Off New Look / DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.