Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) (49963 Views)

Nollywood Actor Claims Pete Edochie Is His Father; Dares Curious Journalists / Davido Speaks On Fake Tweet About Ifeanyi Adeleke Not Being His Biological Son / Sugabelly Says That Pete Edochie Is A Bad Actor. Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by c900: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2023
First Son loading😄
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by illicit(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2023
Electorate:

So all children must resemble their parents physically and character wise, some people daft sha.

Don't take it personal

Just saying
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by marunga(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
2004, I used to eat at one restaurant. The owner of the restaurant had 6 children from different fathers.

Very beautiful woman, I started dating the woman to chop and go. Everyday different men were coming for visitation to see their kids and drop child support,

I think instead of baby factory, this one is better, get pregnant for different men and say good bye to poverty.

I pregnanted her and ran away oh, I don't like stress. She did not abort it oh.

What if that child comes tomorrow looking for me? What would I do? I am a dead beat dad to her.

I may deny her
2004-1994 =10 years. Gerrar here. Stupid story teller.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
marunga:
2004-1994 =10 years. Gerrar here. Stupid story teller.

My first son was born 1994
That was the year my life changed
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by juman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
Hmm
He maybe his son.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by Emdebby2: 10:18pm On Apr 08, 2023
Ugandan man wants to trend. Simple DNA test will reveal the truth.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by finallybusy: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2023
Sebastine1994:
2004, I used to eat at one restaurant. The owner of the restaurant had 6 children from different fathers.

Very beautiful woman, I started dating the woman to chop and go. Everyday different men were coming for visitation to see their kids and drop child support,

I think instead of baby factory, this one is better, get pregnant for different men and say good bye to poverty.

I pregnanted her and ran away oh, I don't like stress. She did not abort it oh.

What if that child comes tomorrow looking for me? What would I do? I am a dead beat dad to her.

I may deny her
A 29 year old with a 19 year old child. Lie-lie boy.
Re: Ugandan Man Claims Pete Edochie Is His Biological Father (Video) by gebest: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2023
Same nose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Shines In Bikini As She Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.