Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! (1312 Views)

Buhari Rejecting Election Postponement In 2015 (Video) / Buhari's Letter To National Assembly Rejecting Electoral Bill / Ancestral Attachment: Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Chide Femi Adesina.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by bigpriik: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2023
omo this breakup go too easy,the arms and leg of the north has being cutoff I never knew the real Arewa is so small and desertified,The Muslim muslin ticket has awakened everybody like never before people have know who they are,this administration go too bad,tensions everywhere,Benue has reject them,plateau has reject them nassarawa has reject them,taraba has reject them even Adamawa.imagine you fielding a mu-mu ticket and you expect christians to be happy,we don know Una agenda,and if you think you will kill us again for another 8 years after buhari administration you are a joker.they may be no Nigeria for the drug lord to rule... grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 07, 2023
grin

That was how they configured the Nigeria map with a small nyash for the South.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Munamoqel: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2023
bigpriik:
omo this breakup go too easy,the arms and leg of the north has being cutoff I never knew the real Arewa is so small and desertified,The Muslim muslin ticket has awakened everybody like never before people have know who they are,this administration go too bad,tensions everywhere,Benue has reject them,plateau has reject them nassarawa has reject them,taraba has reject them even Adamawa.imagine you fielding a mu-mu ticket and you expect christians to be happy,we don know Una agenda,and if you think you will kill us again for another 8 years after buhari administration you are a joker.they may be no Nigeria for the drug lord to rule... grin grin
they can join the South East quickly
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Dindondin(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Munamoqel post=122348957] they can join the South East quickly[/quotejokes apart. Break-up is imminent

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Munamoqel: 8:28am On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Dindondin post=122349167][/quote] it already broken up . your are free to join baifra .
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Dindondin(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Munamoqel:
it already broken up . your are free to join baifra .
Point of correction, I m not Ibo and not a separatist. God no go spoil your market.
I blv in Nigeria. My view is based on irregularities in the nation. Dey reason before insinuations. Use your brain properly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Orfankwagh(m): 9:06am On Apr 07, 2023
Middlebet has never being a part of north,i'm from benue and believe so much in the doctrine LATE MAJOR GIDEON ORKAR,the political and religious tussle we have today is what the MAJOR was against but IBB was hell bent on imposing the north on us which led to mass murder of old benueplateau TOP FIGURES and thats the core reason he doesnt want presidentially figure to be actualized in MB because it might fall within the axis of the old benueplateau and he will be punished for his atrocites.

4 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2023
@OP.

You are reading the wrong meaning into what we are seeing because of your hatred of Tinubu and Moslems.

This is not about any Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yorubas, arguably the most tolerant people in the world with many households hosting Moslems, Christians and even traditional belief adherents, asked for what is shown below as far back as 2021.

This is about complete loss of faith in 'one Nigeria'. Most Nigerians now see as a failed system that allows a few to hijack an overpowerful centre they can then use to bring misery to all Nigerians.

Nigerians, at regional level, now want to be in charge of there own affairs without being frawn back by a discredited and worthless centre, that has failed to come good for more than six decades now.

Using myself as an example, I do not hate Northerners. Yet I don't want unelected feudalists like Mamman Daura, Malami etal, only interested in foisting on all Nigerians what they believe is best for the North, making decisions on my behalf.

I would rather agitate for regional governance so that I can hold my Yoruba leaders responsible and they, in turn, cannot hide behind one Nigeria if they fail me and other indigenes of the SW.

That is what everything we are seeing today, including what is shown below is about.

Eyes are opening and folks are realising our problem is mainly the 'one Nigeria' structure that can put bigots, misogynists, tribalistic folks, ethno-religious fascists and feudalists in charge of the affairs of those they hate.

It is a disaster that has wasted many decades of Nigeria's existence.

Yoruba man leading Yoruba man eliminates that problem. Ditto middle beltans leading themselves.

9 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by udede(m): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:

Point of correction, I m not Ibo and not a separatist. God no go spoil your market.
I blv in Nigeria. My view is based on irregularities in the nation. Dey reason before insinuations. Use your brain properly.
but the has no brain naa. Uchins don't use brains here
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Noccerino(m): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Dsalvo:
@OP.

You are reading the wrong meaning into what we are seeing because of your hatred of Tinubu and Moslems.

This is not about any Muslim-Muslim ticket. Yorubas, arguably the most tolerant people in the world with many households hosting Moslems, Christians and even traditional belief adherents, asked for what is shown below as far back as 2021.

This is about complete loss of faith in 'one Nigeria'. Most Nigerians now see as a failed system that allows a few to hijack an overpowerful centre they can then use to bring misery to all Nigerians.

Nigerians, at regional level, now want to be in charge of there own affairs without being frawn back by a discredited and worthless centre, that has failed to come good for more than six decades now.

Using myself as an example, I do not hate Northerners. Yet I don't want unelected feudalists like Mamman Daura, Malami etal, only interested in foisting on all Nigerians what they believe is best for the North, making decisions on my behalf.

I would rather agitate for regional governance so that I can hold my Yoruba leaders responsible and they, in turn, cannot hide behind one Nigeria if they fail me and other indigenes of the SW.

That is what everything we are seeing today, including what is shown below is about.

Eyes are opening and folks are realising our problem is mainly the 'one Nigeria' structure that can put bigots, misogynists, tribalistic folks, ethno-religious fascists and feudalists in charge of the affairs of those they hate.

It is a disaster that has wasted many decades of Nigeria's existence.

Yoruba man leading Yoruba man eliminates that problem. Ditto middle beltans leading themselves.
Did you just call Yoruba the most tolerant people in the world? 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

That was maybe before the last elections, you guys are the most tribalistic and least accommodating people in Nigeria.

A people that rejected their son cos his mother is igbo and even intimated non Yoruba voters.

Most tolerant my ass!!

8 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by flokii: 10:29am On Apr 07, 2023
Middle Belt has never been part of North... the Hausanization of the region up to core North is the reason they have no voice in Nigeria today and that is fast changing.. once they all drop Hausa language and start using their indigenous languages, they will be free.

Azikiwe so planned it that the only two languages in Nigeria would be Hausa and Igbo language.. reason he fought tooth and nail to become premier in West so that he can erase Yoruba language completely from our tongues and force Igbo language on Yorubas.

There are lots of aligning and realigning needed in this country to make normalcy return.
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by mytime24(f): 10:30am On Apr 07, 2023
Mt
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Emuforlife1: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2023
Only few idiots are disturbing the Social media. Why do people easily get deceived by Social media frenzy as the New reality?

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Ikaeniyan0: 10:34am On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:
Middle Belt has never been part of North... the Hausanization of the region up to core North is the reason they have no voice in Nigeria today and that is fast changing.. once they all drop Hausa language and start using their indigenous languages, they will be free.

Azikiwe so planned it that the only two languages in Nigeria would be Hausa and Igbo language.. reason he fought tooth and nail to become premier in West so that he can erase Yoruba language completely from our tongues and force Igbo language on Yorubas.

There are lots of aligning and realigning needed in this country to make normalcy return.
The Middlebelt have always been part of the north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by olisaEze(m): 10:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Dindondin:

Generous of you to assume there’s a working brain to be used there. grin
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Emuforlife1: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2023
flokii:

Reasoning like a third Grader. The only occasional misunderstanding Muslims and Christians have in the North is Religion.
Other than that, they prefer to be Northerners than have anything to do with South. You think they have not travelled down South and seen the senseless Stereotype??
Well, who I'm I to clear your delusions.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Conner44: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2023
Orfankwagh:
Middlebet has never being a part of north,i'm from benue and believe so much in the doctrine LATE MAJOR GIDEON ORKAR,the political and religious tussle we have today is what the MAJOR was against but IBB was hell bent on imposing the north on us which led to mass murder of old benueplateau TOP FIGURES and thats the core reason he doesnt want presidentially figure to be actualized in MB because it might fall within the axis of the old benueplateau and he will be punished for his atrocites.

So you’re from benue state? And I’ve never ever sighted your moniker on any threads where herdsmen massacred your people. Even to type RiP you have never?

Chai ! God will judge you and other people like you squarely.
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Emuforlife1: 10:51am On Apr 07, 2023
bigpriik:
Delusions! Delusions!! Delusions!!!
When you are done, you will wake up to the fact that a Muslim-Muslim ticket is going to rule Nigeria for 4/8 yrs after 8 years of a Muslim President then to handed over to another Northern Muslim for Further 8 years. 8+8+8=?
The Christian Minority in the North (Not only North Central) have done their worst but couldn't even come second.
Those that have been deceiving themselves that Christian population in Nigeria is larger with about 75% have gotten a brain reset now.
4 forerunners with 3 Muslim candidates and 1 Christian Candidate yet the Christian candidate couldn't even come second.
In other words, even if Tinubu had lost, A muslim would have been taking over from another Muslim in a Suppose Christian Majority Countrygringrin shiiiiooorr.
Una go just dey yarn dust after taking palm wine and Ogogoro.
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2023
Noccerino:

That was maybe before the last elections, you guys are the most tribalistic and least accommodating people in Nigeria.

A people that rejected their son cos his mother is igbo and even intimated non Yoruba voters.

Most tolerant my ass!!

Lol. Igbo man will ever admit good about Yorubas? Perhaps when Pigs starts flying.

Also, anyone who says what you did in bold to portray GRV an 'innocent victim, given all the despicable things he has uttered against the Yorubas, is not worth discussing with or entertaining.

Abeg go siddon bro. No Nigeria, even those living under a stone, can pretend not to know why Yorubas rejected GRV because it is no different to a black man refusing to vote for an openly proud Ku Klux Klan (KKK) White supremacist.

Nothing I despise in life more than deliberately dishonest and deceitful people like you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2023
God of secession,hear our prayers
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by BOLATINUBU01: 11:58am On Apr 07, 2023
Noccerino:

Most tolerant my ass!!
since his mother is Igbo, maybe u guys should vote for him in one SE state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Noccerino:

Most tolerant my ass!!

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by davillian(m): 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2023
bigpriik:
The north just paid Benue a visit....
And under this Muslim - Muslim tickets the north would rain hell on Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Igbo man will ever admit good about Yorubas? Perhaps when Pigs starts flying.

Also, anyone who says what you did in bold to portray GRV an 'innocent victim, given all the despicable things he has uttered against the Yorubas, is not worth discussing with or entertaining.

Abeg go siddon bro. No Nigeria, even those living under a stone, can pretend not to know why Yorubas rejected GRV because it is no different to a black man refusing to vote for an openly proud Ku Klux Klan (KKK) White supremacist.

Nothing I despise in life more than deliberately dishonest and deceitful people like you.

Dude, you don’t get it and probably never will!

ALL Nigerian ethnicities/groups have fallen short of expectations, and need to be told a few painful home-truths or else Nigeria will continue chasing it’s own tail! Whatever you think GRV said of the Yoruba (whether true or false)…..Mazi Kanu has told Ndigbo much worse, and i for one still love and respect him!

It’s a free world….well it was last i checked, and you’re free to take umbrage over any perceived ‘insult’ you reckon was aimed at your ethnicity! However, in responding to said ‘insult’ you’re not allowed to act or make pronouncements in contravention of the constitution that’s propping up your country…or against the basic fundamental human rights of others! This is crossing the line and firmly in the territory of criminality and, as we saw with your antics preceding and following the last elections, also firmly in the territory of xenophobia and ethnic profiling!

A black American is perfectly within his rights not to vote for a KKK member, and even legally campaign against their election! But said black American has no right to make pronouncements and gather thugs to threaten violence against groups he thinks may vote the other way….and equally has no right to go out on election day to scatter proceedings in polling units he feels may favour said KKK member!

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Mantahirdra(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2023
Is it North Central a South or what ?

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by sogodihno: 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
Noccerino:

Most tolerant my ass!!

Just shatap, is chinedu the only Yoruba with igbo mother, what about Desmond Elliot?

Go through chinedu social media posts and see why he was rejected in Yoruba land
Re: Middle Belt Is Now Rejecting The North wonderful!!! by Raskimonojendor: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2023
Social media clout from Obidients middle beltans grin
Same way Obidients won the election on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guinness World Record Holder, Jaan Roose, Takes Daring Walk Across Lagos Bridge / Remi Tinubu Is Right.....nigerians enslaved with menial jobs abroad. / Do We Have Any Defense System In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.