Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,106 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

"Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words (26474 Views)

Samuel Ogbuku: Bayelsa Governor Hails Tinubu For Choice Of NDDC MD / Moghalu Apologises For Calling Obidients 'Barbaric' / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Adebowale89(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Wole Soyinka is the real nigga here not one sissy that apologized for speaking the truth

Thunder destroy these obidient mummies, useless mob supporters

5 Likes

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by paramakina202: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

I understand that I'm quoting an individual whose first thought about the Nairaland platform is the untimely death of its founder, Seun.

However, you need to learn that Soyinka has done more for democracy than Peter Obi.

When he was about your age, he was incarcerated by a military regime for almost two years. Just before the restoration of our presidential democracy, another military regime wanted him "dead or alive" during his necessary exile from Nigeria.

The venerable statesman has contributed more to Nigerian progress than most of you would ever do- in words and in deeds ; in theory and in practice.

As the heyday of Obidiotism is gradually coming to an end, I am proud that my convictions about the totalitarian movement were genuine and have been proven even to the least objective Nigerian.

One of my fears was the institutionalization of cancel culture. Another one was the giving of villain tags to Nigerian heroes who are not of the Igbo extraction.

I am vindicated for taking a stance against masked fascism.

That was Soyinka's only achievement in life except of course creating a deadly cult group in Nigeria universities.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Finestgurlie(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Weyrey tutu people left a PhD in Economics and a Deputy Governor of CBN for a 3rd class Philosophy graduate

Hahaha...

Give me Eng Umahi, Dr Moghalu, Prof Soludo if Tinubu doesn't perform beyond expectation in 2027

onu kanda

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Chinjo2: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2023
Moghalu don score own goal. At the appropriate time, we shall revisit this tweet.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Shikena(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2023
Felabrity:
People are fighting for their future and some bst are calling them fascism and uncultured
Animals in the jungle are also fighting for their survival.

3 Likes

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Sermwell(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Weyrey tutu people left a PhD in Economics and a Deputy Governor of CBN for a 3rd class Philosophy graduate

Hahaha...

Give me Eng Umahi, Dr Moghalu, Prof Soludo if Tinubu doesn't perform beyond expectation in 2027

So Soludo contesting for president in the 2023 election?? I didn't know that grin
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Krugisback(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2023
Adebowale89:
Wole Soyinka is the real nigga here not one sissy that apologized for speaking the truth

Thunder destroy these obidient mummies, useless mob supporters
i don't know why seun always allow children to this forum
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Ireportlive: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2023
Sermwell:

So Soludo contesting for president in the 2023 election?? I didn't know that grin
Read my last sentence

2 Likes

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Corn247: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Christistruth03:

We are going through what made Gen Gowon Claim during the War
U
that the Educated ones were far more Tribalistic than the Uneducated ones

It is a very Strange Phenomenon that Social Scientists need to get to the root of

and unravel it ,it may likely be a Legacy of the Centuries old Osu Caste System induced
superiority Complex

Agreed but breeding has a lot to do with it too.. Okoros are taught to hate every one right from their childhood , you will notice the trait even among their uneducated ones.. Yoruba are not that tribalistic unless it has to do with safety.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by thisisit: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
UNTILL NIGERIA REVERT TO THE FACTORY SETTING (REGIONAL POLITICAL STRUCTURE) BEQUEATHED TO US BY OUR FORESIGHTED AND MORE EXPERIENCED COLONIAL MASTERS...

WE WOULD CONTINUE TO BE A BUNCH OF CRABS IN A BUCKET... A HOPELESS
CRUDE RAT RACE...

NOBODY GETS OF THE BUCKET..

SOYINKA SHOULD KNOW BETTER..

Soyinka & Moghalu should urgently bre-read THE MAN DIED by Woke Soyinka..

Otherwise A prophet would become a victim of his own prophecy!!!

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Global2000: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
I swear that idiot makes me sick.
helinues:
DSS should have picked this Keyamo cos his utterances are just too reckless
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by truthfinder319: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
But Obi supporters are still unlettered and uncultured. Toxic ethnic bigots like their Donald Peter Obi Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by truthfinder319: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
But Obi supporters are still unlettered and uncultured. Toxic ethnic bigots like their Donald Peter Obi Trump

fergie001:

Kingsley Moghalu OON

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7642919/soyinka-survived-dictators-he-survive
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by missionmex(m): 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

I understand that I'm quoting an individual whose first thought about the Nairaland platform is the untimely death of its founder, Seun.

However, you need to learn that Soyinka has done more for democracy than Peter Obi.

When he was about your age, he was incarcerated by a military regime for almost two years. Just before the restoration of our presidential democracy, another military regime wanted him "dead or alive" during his necessary exile from Nigeria.

The venerable statesman has contributed more to Nigerian progress than most of you would ever do- in words and in deeds ; in theory and in practice.

As the heyday of Obidiotism is gradually coming to an end, I am proud that my convictions about the totalitarian movement were genuine and have been proven even to the least objective Nigerian.

One of my fears was the institutionalization of cancel culture. Another one was the giving of villain tags to Nigerian heroes who are not of the Igbo extraction.

All sh!ts and no brain.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by tonysunkan: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Many of them are not unlettered. But many are actually uncultured.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by jude79(m): 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2023
Useless professors everywhere in Nigeria, one of the useless professor was challenging datti to a debate, while supporting another useless professor that ran fowl of the law by giving certificate of return to a candidate that did not met the constitutional requirements, this one is admonishing law abiding obidients, who are neither violent and uncouth, like tinubu's mc oluomo and his group of agberoes that unleashed violence on electorate, APC's representatives both online and offline are as uncouth and undemocratic as you can get, from ffk to keyamo, onanuga to mc oluomo, who are champions of treasonable statements, or their principal championing religious and tribal intolerance with M/M tickets and disenfranchising all igboes or any southerner that looked polished from voting, he has formed a formidable relationship with touts and omoniles all over the country, supported by champions of religious bigotry from kaduna and kano, why won't their be chaos
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Masterito(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2023
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by HEBEI: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2023
Rubbish!!!

We are waiting for you. You surely will come out to contest for elective office again.

We are waiting!
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by ShaqFu: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
Obedients don go threaten this man. 😁
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Lisong(m): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2023
Moghalu you are a very foolish man. You wey I dey groom for my mind to take over presidency when it returns to the south after Peter Obi has ruled his 8 years and Datti has ruled another 8 years for the north, naim come dey misyarn like a fool just because yeye Prof. Wole Soyinka approved your presidential candidature in a previous election. Mad man. You have shown that you are in the category of Sowore and as such lost all the respect I have for you. Truly any politician wey no be Peter Obi, no fit be like Peter Obi. Obi no dey two.

1 Like

Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by eroticecstasy: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
fergie001:

Kingsley Moghalu OON

PREVIOUS THREAD:

But on a very serious note, he doesn't have to tender apology for saying the truth.
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Minime10(f): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2023
fergie001:

Kingsley Moghalu OON

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Is Moghalu lettered and cultured himself
That u bear a professorship title no means say u are educated grin
After all this is Nigeria where there are millions of educated illitrates.
"Eye Neck" chairman too get that title sef grin
So nothing special about naija professors
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Felabrity: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Shikena:

Animals in the jungle are also fighting for their survival.
they are actually enjoying their lives

Na you dey disturb the animals

Shikena
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Barrywilly(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2023
Exact definition of the Obidients and Obidafts of Igbo origin. Bunch of rude and crude fellows
Re: "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words by Tochj(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why are you guys doing like this?
Why Tribal remarks?
There is no Igbo, Yorubas, hausas fulanis fight.
What we have is wicked politicains against suffering citizens.
Do you know that many people were kidnapped in Northern States this week
Kidnappers don't know who is Igbos, Yorubas and hausas fulanis amongst the kidnapped.
We have many Yorubas who are obidients and Igbos who are with Tinubu.
Let's shun Tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects / Kennedy Ibeh Commissioning Of Bet9ja Project: The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.