Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him (45289 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by lalasticlala(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2017
Ever since singer Stephanie Oboto came up with her heavy accusations against Apostle Suleman, many don't know what to believe again.

Some think the pastor is innocent, they see it as a case of blackmail being sponsored by a group of people to tarnish his image.

Others also think that the pastor is very much guilty of the accusations. They have blasted him.

But this young lady believes that the pastor is innocent and has come out openly to support him. She wrote :

"I believe u daddy! No weapon fashioned against u will prosper"

https://mobile.twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/838807549306626049

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nne5: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2017
na wa oo.
I don't know who to believe.

OK click like if you believe the apostle.
And share if you believe the lady. embarassed

215 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by luvmijeje(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2017
So why are you opening a thread? is the babe a celebrity? Didn't you see a lot Nairalanders also supporting him?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by ojun50(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2017
lalasticlala who did u believe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Enough of this already.....

Everyone connected to this drama is just wrong

A pastor having an affair outside wedlock while still having the mind to talk back...

Shame on him...

This dumbhead is even supporting him

Get yourself a brain lady

#freeTheSheeple

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Omudia11: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2017
OUr bloggers have lost it. Blogging about the most trivial nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Oppy4God(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Only God knows, Yoruba do say to ba rin ni bebe iku, o leri iku ee.let me try my best to translate, if you dont walk in the path of death, won't won't die. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Kenneth205(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Adaowerri111: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2017
Not all mosquito needs mosquito net

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by nepapole(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2017
Season film toh badt..
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Earth2Metahuman: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2017
luvmijeje:
So why are opening a thread? is the babe a celebrity? Didn't you see a lot Nairalanders also supporting him?
aabi o

Don't be surprised if this nonsense is pushed to frontpage

The lady in question self looks like a she male

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by luvmijeje(f): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
aabi o

Don't be surprised if this nonsense is pushed to frontpage

The lady in question self looks like a she male
That’s why I'm calling him out. Nairaland is sucking out the whole life out this story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by GameGod(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
Daddy wey dey lick oloshos like lollipop grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by VastfinderBlog(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
Please help and send this to FP.
It is informative..https://www.nairaland.com/3668537/cucumber-farming-nigeria-how-start
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by yteds: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
grin grin grin no be only daddy na Daddy Yo

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
Prophetic wisdom my foot,

Apostle Sulaiman knows how to give ''heading''
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by slimzypink(f): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
I believe you too daddy

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by obembet(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
She finally get attention from Nigerian

Abinu want daddy to......
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Keyamo, the serial blackmailer and polygamist..

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Noblesoul123: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
Maybe she took part in the 3some.

Some people can be dumb sha.

Anyway, let me wait for Season2.

I have a feeling this movie will be sweeter than 24 and Game of Thrones combined.

She forgot that Apostle Sulai was "BRANDISHING" weapons of mass destruction at Oloshos since 1869

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by uncleabbey(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
Daddy ton dobo Nita

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by chinex276(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2017
stop calling that ugly kpomo a singer please.... no weapon fashioned against all MOGs in dis country shall prosper

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by vedaxcool(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
Yeye ... when apocle booty was fashioning weapon against a stripper where were you?

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by edimolu(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
This last gurl mumu...."some mosquitos dont need mosquito net"....so na fish net dem need undecided

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by MakeWeTalk: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
The only man to speak out against the fulani herdsmen is being dragged in mud.

The false teachers are held in high esteem.

Read this site and see the Nigerians exposed as false teachers and you'll be shocked.

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-teachers/nigerian-preachers.htm

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by soberdrunk(m): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2017
cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by dhantey324(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
This post made fp
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by tmgold007(f): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Apostoli sule....what we dont know only GOD knows it ooooo...i rest my case on your matter

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
every lie has an expiry date. God the ultimate judge.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
luvmijeje:
So why are you opening a thread? is the babe a celebrity? Didn't you see a lot Nairalanders also supporting him?
As in.. I jst tire.. Maybe D girl na lala girlfrend and im wan prove to her say in b nairaland mod.
Lala be like "baby i will screenshot your tweet and put it on Nairaland frontpage" grin

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him by donbenz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2017
I'm here to read comments grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Signs Of The End Times / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On Spiritual Wife Or Husband: There Is Nothing Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.