Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? (1080 Views)

Senate Says It Is Ready To Amend Nigerian Constitution To Okay State Police / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Vado2: 10:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
There are photos of Wole Soyinka openly smoking marijuana, and he even acknowledged it by calling it "Hard Cigarettes," despite Nigerian constitution that forbids its possession and use. He therefore brazenly consumes marijuana, which is entirely against Nigerian and international law. So, he knows that breaking the law is awful. So some laws are supposed to be broken, while others are designed to be obeyed? The hypocrite Wole Soyinka.

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Sangoamadioha1: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2023
Were you even born when this picture was taken. Go arrest am nah.

4 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Wisfem: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Were you even born when this picture was taken. Go arrest am nah.

A drug addict I know he still smokes even in this old age, his parochial reasoning driven by drug addition I blame the system that easily make all there morons professors..

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Blue3k(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:
There are photos of Wole Soyinka openly smoking marijuana, and he even acknowledged it by calling it "Hard Cigarettes," despite Nigerian constitution that forbids its possession and use. He therefore brazenly consumes marijuana, which is entirely against Nigerian and international law. So, he knows that breaking the law is awful. So some laws are supposed to be broken, while others are designed to be obeyed? The hypocrite Wole Soyinka.

When was the picture taken abd what's the statute of limitations?

Wisfem:

A drug addict I know he still smokes even in this old age,

I bet you're also neighbors so why don't you call the police to raid his compound.

5 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Vado2: 1:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Blue3k:

When was the picture taken abd what's the statute of limitations?

I bet you're also neighbors so why don't you call the police to raid his compound.

He was a friend of the fascist leader Fidel Castro, the godfather of a narcotics smuggling ring as at that time. Show me your friends, and I'll tell you what you can do.

N.B. Wole Soyinka is friends with ASIWAJU, and he was caught in massive drug-rig scandal in the US. Think guys 🤔 🤔

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Blue3k(m): 1:11am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

He was a friend of the fascist leader Fidel Castro, the godfather of a narcotics smuggling ring as at that time. Show me your friends, and I'll tell you what you can do.

N.B. Wole Soyinka is friends with ASIWAJU, and he was caught in massive drug-rig scandal in the US. Think guys 🤔 🤔

Nice when are you going to call the police and tell them his crime of being friends with drug dealers?

2 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Vado2: 1:24am On Apr 08, 2023
Blue3k:

Nice when are you going to call the police and tell them his crime of being friends with drug dealers?

Show me your friends, I will tell you what you can do!

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by DatNiggaDaz: 1:26am On Apr 08, 2023
I am disappointed in Wole Soyinka. He is the one who introduced cultism into the Nigerian tetiary institutions. He failed as the Chairman of the FRC because he was unaaccountable with the finances of the commission.

He insulted a sitting President of Nigeria in the person of Jonathan, insulting his wife and took part in the numerous protest against the administration of Jonathan and was very instrumental in giving support to the Apc of Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Mohammed Buhari.

IIn the almost 8 years of Buhari's maladministration, in the face of Terror, killings, herdsmen, corruption, nepotism, religious bigotry, Inflation, and other disaster, Soyinka has been coldly silent with the excuse that his time has passed..that he is too old for anything and the youth should take control of their lives.

Suddenly, the Professor has finally found his voice again. This time insulting the youth eager to reclaim their mandate wiithout burning down houses and businesses and killing fellow Nigerians in blood soaked with the baboon.

It seems Soyinka has for long been representing the structures of criminality which the obidients movement is against hence the bile from the Sage against them.

You have lost your value. All gramner without standing on one side, always shifting positions.

Professor Wole Soyinka, if you stand for justice & equity, always stand to the end. Do not speak from both sides of the mouth. If you must speak or choose to speak when it favours only your interest, better don't speak at all and remain silent before ,now or in the future to always have a Balance Position in life that is absolutely devoid of hypocrisy, afterall you are a " Professor "

Thank you Sir

3 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by N3TRAL: 1:27am On Apr 08, 2023
Can you tell me the section of the "Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999" that prohibits smoking?

You know nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Vado2: 1:30am On Apr 08, 2023
N3TRAL:
Can you tell me the section of the "Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999" that prohibits smoking?

You know nothing.

The Section 11 of the NDLEA act prohibits possession of Cannabis.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by r4bbit: 1:32am On Apr 08, 2023
😂🤣... Obidients at it again 💔

2 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by sogodihno: 3:49am On Apr 08, 2023
Obidients will cry to death 😁😁😁

I am enjoying their tears

5 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by helinues: 6:02am On Apr 08, 2023
You people are just becoming nuisance. Can't you people respect others opinion without behaving like a mad dog?

4 Likes

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by olisaEze(m): 7:06am On Apr 08, 2023
Interestingly, the same man that described OBIdients as fascists was besties with the poster boy of all fascists, Fidel Castro! Do as I say and not as I do, will not werk for these present crop of young Nigerians. We deserve better than old men who though they refuse to admit it, are only too tired to be concerned with nothing else than their own creature comforts. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Minime10(f): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

Brother Jero feeling high on his choice weed grin

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by N3TRAL: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

The Section 11 of the NDLEA act prohibits possession of Cannabis.

Kudos, you've corrected yourself! Change "constitution" in your title.

1 Like

Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Sangoamadioha1: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Wisfem:

A drug addict I know he still smokes even in this old age, his parochial reasoning driven by drug addition I blame the system that easily make all there morons professors..

With all drugs, as you claim o, he is still a noble laureate. You that have not even won a secondary school academic award is criticizing. Maybe you should ask him what is smoking because it is working for him. If you smoke it too, you might amount to something in life like Wole Shoyinka.
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Vado2: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

With all drugs, as you claim o, he is still a noble laureate. You that have not even won a secondary school academic award is criticizing. Maybe you should ask him what is smoking because it is working for him. If you smoke it too, you might amount to something in life like Wole Shoyinka.

The fact that he is a scholar does not make what he did right or good. Does the fact that Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong were academics make their crimes against humanity justified? Cannabis smoking is prohibited under the Nigerian law. He broke the law, and that carries a punishment.
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Sangoamadioha1: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

The fact that he is a scholar does not make what he did right or good. Does the fact that Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong were academics make their crimes against humanity justified? Cannabis smoking is prohibited under the Nigerian law. He broke the law, and that carries a punishment.

Since you are just waking up to that fact why don't you be a good citizen by reporting him to NDLEA. That is better than coming to nairaland.
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Minime10(f): 10:32am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:
You people are just becoming nuisance. Can't you people respect others opinion without behaving like a mad dog?

This miserable smelling monkey grin I wish I know how, and where to meet helinues in the street, just to beat the hell of foolishness out of him.
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by helinues: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2023
Minime10:

This miserable smelling monkey grin I wish I no how and where to meet him in the street to beat the hell of foolishness out of him.

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Minime10(f): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2023
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Oamj4
Dominique

Rule 2

Ya father grin
I dey even find way to deactivate my account from nairaland since, so banning me will go along way to saving me from reading idiotic coments from retardeds like helinues and his likes grin
Re: Is Wole Soyinka Now Above The Nigerian Constitution?? by Blue3k(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
Vado2:

Show me your friends, I will tell you what you can do!

When are you making your police report? Can doesn't mean did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Northern Elders Say Obi Must Be Arrested And Tinubu Must Be Sworn In / Labour Party Reps Member Donates 10 Transformers,cars, Others To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.