Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? (996 Views)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by logicalhumour: 9:32am On Apr 08, 2023
I warned nairaland from posting "audio clips" without investigating because people like me know the full potentials of AI.

I analysed the audio but didn't post results because I wasn't that popular on twitter, however someone more popular has done the needful: https://mobile.twitter.com/democracy_watch/status/1642609702461747200

I tried detecting the origin of the audio regarding who made it, but this would only be possible with our law enforcement agencies.

This is really shameful. What next for People's Gazette?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by manutdrichie(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2023
Councillors are now threatening our Obi, thats the next propaganda grin grin grin

I dont blame them, i blame our president Obi who has been calming us down since

5 Likes

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by judgementyard(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2023
A new better Nigeria is definitely possible.

1 Like

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by Minime10(f): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2023
logicalhumour:
I warned nairaland from posting "audio clips" without investigating because people like me know the full potentials of AI.

I analysed the audio but didn't post results because I wasn't that popular on twitter, however someone more popular has done the needful: https://mobile.twitter.com/democracy_watch/status/1642609702461747200

I tried detecting the origin of the audio regarding who made it, but this would only be possible with our law enforcement agencies.

If you no mention Peter Obi's name in a day will your father die

1 Like

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by SeeItSayIt: 10:19am On Apr 08, 2023
We smile at the gullibles, we're never bitter. We await God's will whichever way but certainly, we can't be forced out.
Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by kettykin: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2023
The imbeciles will release more audio, there is no end to their stupidity and foolishness.

From inventing fake bishopry ( something Satan has been afraid to try since the time of Jesus ) to inventing fake audio, these Satanist are finished.

1 Like

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by Never4getU: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
We smile at the gullibles, we're never bitter. We await God's will whichever way but certainly, we can't be forced out.

Stop calling the name of God into ur madness of trying to force a leader on people God doesn't fight any battle to make whoever He so wish a leader. He's unblemished God and doesn't throw His weight behind anarchists. God is peaceful, you can't claim God using hypocrite and sourcing violence to truncate a democratic system which supreme price was paid by going to beg army to seize power and install interim national govt just because u thoughts the whole Nigeria voted a man who came a distance third in an election that was keenly contested. A man who only just a political party barely 3 months of election calendar with a man whose race to secure same position started long before the start of two decades....are u not a joke?
An accidental candidate with one who have travas the length and breathe of the country.

Dreamers!

1 Like

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by Sangoamadioha1: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2023
Ignore the OP, that tape is very real.

1 Like

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by Mikespecialone(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
logicalhumour:

He never denied it oga

2 Likes

Re: Now That Forensic Analysis Has Proven The Falsehood Of P.O Audio, What Next? by luluosas(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2023
I posted the entire thread here and Seun and his stupid anti-spam bot banned their head. We shall overcome by the grace of God.
logicalhumour:

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Wins Kogi State Pdp Governorship Primary Election / How Tinubu's internet trolls & tribal warriors collect their pay. / IPOB Will Extend Their Madness To The SS Bombing Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.