Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer (417 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / 24-Year-Old Lady Who Survived Breast Cancer Shares Her Story & Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by Clemzy16(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
Dear Nairalanders, it is with a deep heart that I have decided to create this thread here, as I have no other platform such as Nairaland where I feel more engaged as being part of a family. My reason for creating this thread is to solicit for financial support from good-hearted Nigerians toward my Mom’s ill-health as she’s currently battling to survive against a life threatening Breast cancer diagnosis. My Mom is a very strong woman of faith who’s fervent in doing God’s work, as she had always lived life Hale and healthy, up until she became diagnosed with this illness. As of now, the cancer had developed into stage 4 which had already made one part of her leg numb making it impossible for her to walk for a while now, as she’s currently on a wheelchair. As a family, we have done the most we can to raise the funds meant for her treatment but the entire funds needed is overwhelming as we are not able to fully generate such huge amount of money that the doctors have projected which is roughly 5 million Naira or more.

It has thus triggered the need for the creation of a fund raiser account to help my Mum undergo full treatment so that she can live healthy and happily once again. I am therefore pleading for help from well meaning and kind hearted people out there who happen to come across this thread one way or another to please support this cause for no amount of money is too small. My prayer is that as you show support, God Almighty is going to richly reward you and you’d never have any reason to suffer or experience lack in life.

A copy of the link https://helpa.me/d/VHNKFN and account details is attached to this post for verification. You’re most warmly appreciated as you lend a hand of support, and God bless you!!

Thank You!!!

Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by FairlyUSEDpussy: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
angry
Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by Clemzy16(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2023
More

Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by Clemzy16(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
More..

Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by Clemzy16(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Local scammer.......
I expected to see comments like this... I am not a scammer please; it took me great courage before I could make up my mind to create this post..
Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by FairlyUSEDpussy: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2023
Clemzy16:
More..

So sorry bro........

Was expecting u to attach evidence.......

May God grant her quick recovery ijn......

My apologies......
Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by Clemzy16(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
FairlyUSEDpussy:

So sorry bro........

Was expecting u to attach evidence.......

May God grant her quick recovery ijn......

My apologies......
Amen!! Thanks for understanding...
Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by Clemzy16(m): 4:31am On Apr 29, 2023
Thanks to everyone who supported this cause in one way or the other; unfortunately, this is to inform the general public that we lost her on the 19/04/23.

Once again, I say “Thanks you” to everyone who contributed financially through this platform.

God bless you!!
Re: Please! Help My Mum Fight Triple Negative Breast Cancer by ItisWell22(f): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
Clemzy16:
Thanks to everyone who supported this cause in one way or the other; unfortunately, this is to inform the general public that we lost her on the 19/04/23.

Once again, I say “Thanks you” to everyone who contributed financially through this platform.

God bless you!!

May the Almighty grant her eternal rest… 🙏😢🤲

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Dynace Rocenta / My Wish For All Of Us This Year / Buy Moringa Oleifera Powder And Leaves In Abundant @ An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.