Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote (1840 Views)

Tinubu Reacts To Adichie's Letter To US President Joe Biden(video) / Voice Over Of Chimamanda Adichie’s Letter To President Joe Biden Of The USA / See What Catholic Bishop Of Gboko, Rev. Avenya Said To Prof Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by greatiyk4u(m): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2023
Adichie wrote letter to Joe Biden of the US, but na APC wey the letter no address to, dey reply.

What figure of speech should we call this one?

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by successmatters(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by greatiyk4u(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2023
I can't upload pictures again on NL, I hope my account not under surveillance abi no be only me abi?

5 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by potent5(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Adichie wrote letter to Joe Biden of the US, but na APC wey the letter no address to, dey reply.

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu

Apcinification

16 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by 9jatriot(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
This particular priest is from the same region as Obi and has been partisan and a strong supporter of Obi even before election, so nothing new here.

I will not be surprised if someone like him does not deny his congregation holy communion because of Obi.

Go through all his previous tweets and you will see what I am saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by greatiyk4u(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
9jatriot:
This particular priest is from the same region as Obi and has been partisan and a strong supporter of Obi even before election, so nothing new here.

I will not be surprised if someone like him does not deny his congregation holy communion because of Obi.

Any fallacy in this opinion of his?
No one asked you for his historical antecedents

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by 9jatriot(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2023
Yes sir, there are a lot.
Eg. when Obasanjo wrote a letter to GEJ, a lot of people responded to Obj on behalf of GEJ even though GEJ himself did not respond.

In this case, no one is helping Bideh to respond, instead, people are writing their own letter to her, after all, she is not the only writer that is a NIgerian.

The truth is that, the template used to undermine Buhari in the past 7+ years is not likely to work this time because BAT supporters are also on the internet and are ready to return fire for fire unlike Buhari that largely allowed his opponents to continue with their negative press against him without reacting.

greatiyk4u:

Any fallacy in this opinion of his?
No one asked you for his historical antecedents

1 Like

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by greatiyk4u(m): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2023
9jatriot:
Eg. when Obasanjo wrote a letter to GEJ, a lot of people responded to Obj on behalf of GEJ even though GEJ himself did not respond.

In this case, no one is helping Bideh to respond, instead, people are writing their own letter to her, after all, she is not the only writer that is a NIgerian.

The truth is that, the template used to undermine Buhari in the past 7+ years is not likely to work this time because BAT supporters are also on the internet and are ready to return fire for fire unlike Buhari that largely allowed his opponents to continue with their negative press against him without reacting.

You are too dull to deserve my time and responses.
Bye

11 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by 9jatriot(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2023
lol... Typical!!!

Once you defeat them with logic, they insult you and run with their tails between their legs.

greatiyk4u:

You are too dull to deserve my time and responses.
Bye

BiafranPatriot:
You are just empty. Engage him constructively. Moreover the major responders to the letter are from the SW. What is their business with the letter? Did she call them? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by Guyman01: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
Its called onomaAPCtopoeia grin

Lalasticlala you don see this kind thing before? grin
You write letter to Principal na dining hall prefect dey reply grin

3 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by BiafranPatriot: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
You are just empty. Engage him constructively. Moreover the major responders to the letter are from the SW. What is their business with the letter? Did she call them? Mtcheeew

9jatriot:

4 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by greatiyk4u(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2023
BiafranPatriot:

The guy is too empty, these are the kind that accuse lecturers of making them down when there responses to questions are o.p

3 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by BiafranPatriot: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
What do you expect from people who hero worship drug barons and criminals? It's in their DNA to be loyal to criminals.

greatiyk4u:

The guy is too empty, these are the kind that accuse lecturers of making them down when there responses to questions are o.p

4 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by BiafranPatriot: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
You wicked...I swear... grin

Guyman01:
Its called onomaAPCtopoeia grin

Lalasticlala you don see this kind thing before? grin
You write letter to Principal na dining hall prefect dey reply grin
Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by BiafranPatriot: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2023
Why are you SW APC trolls attacking the lady. Did she call you ? Busybodies...spits

9jatriot:
lol... Typical!!!

Once you defeat them with logic, they insult you and run with their tails between their legs.

1 Like

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by dominic17: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2023
Does it matter where he comes from? Sane people will be concern if there is merit in the content of his message or not.
9jatriot:

2 Likes

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by greatiyk4u(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
dominic17:
Does it matter where he comes from? Sane people will be concern if there is merit in the content of his message or not.

You are wise

1 Like

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by Madmohamed123: 7:51pm On Apr 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:
I can't upload pictures again on NL, I hope my account not under surveillance abi no be only me abi?
the same whit me
Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by sirchim(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2023
They know they have done something wrong. Their conscience keep fighting them.
Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by Afamsi: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
Wereynonism
Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by Raskimonojendor: 10:35pm On Apr 08, 2023
IPOB priest. Nothing to see.

Re: Adichie Letter....see What Catholic Priest Wrote by HilcomTech(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Fr. Kelvin Ugwu

IPOB in sifia pains

They cried for 8 years
They are about to cry for another 8 years

(1) (Reply)

120 Heads Of State Interested In Attending Tinubu’s Inauguration – Adamu Garba / Anambra State Is The Highest In Nigerian When It Comes To Millionaires / I Took A Danfo (bus) 3 Days To Indepence Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.