Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Labour Party: 36 State Chairmen Unite To Reclaim Peter Obi's Mandate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: 36 State Chairmen Unite To Reclaim Peter Obi's Mandate (561 Views)

Labour Party: 36 State Chairpersons Back Julius Abure / The Threats To The Obi Mandate From Within The LP, Ireti Kingibe And Others. / 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party: 36 State Chairmen Unite To Reclaim Peter Obi's Mandate by dealer10: 6:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Re: Labour Party: 36 State Chairmen Unite To Reclaim Peter Obi's Mandate by Orangedreams: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2023
Did APC truly win this election?
Re: Labour Party: 36 State Chairmen Unite To Reclaim Peter Obi's Mandate by manutdrichie(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2023
Orangedreams:
Did APC truly win this election?

Yea, in their dreams grin
Re: Labour Party: 36 State Chairmen Unite To Reclaim Peter Obi's Mandate by Orfankwagh(m): 9:11am On Apr 09, 2023
The NLC are suppose to form a serious alliance with their party instead of fight for only minimum wage and fuel increment.
What i have to say is the election proceedings is not what was stated in the law,this is my first time of voting and it was because of that law that i came under the sun. Those on tribal war should note quote me,pls

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party: 36 State Chairmen Unite To Reclaim Peter Obi's Mandate by luluosas(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2023
A welcome development I must tell you

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Fresh Crisis Rocks NNPC (sahara Rep) / Vacate Airport Lands, FAAN Tells Illegal Occupants / Osinbajo Revolutionised Judiciary In Lagos, OCJ Okocha Tells Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.