Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts (32092 Views)

Newly Discovered Anti-aging Drug / Aging Slows Down In Space,how True? / Android 8 Oreo OTA Update Starts To Hit Infinix Note 4 Pro Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by 1950Mack: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abeg make dem no bring am come naija o.... make all dis agbaya wey no wan gree die before no go buy am o.... Buhari for instance fit buy one 40ft container.... bulaba too fit buy like one cargo ship grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by JOACHINpedro: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
huptin:
World population would blow up! If there is an anti aging drug, then there must be a drug to reduce birth rate, if not something worse than death may happen to us all.
Very logical
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Almunjid(m): 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
When the drugs loose effect

The person go just old instantly grin
E go be like bleaching cream. If u stop to use am, ur old age no go good to see Ooo. U go over old. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by bluefilm: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
That’s what I’m talking about. We no go dey hear evening newspaper again. We go all become morning newspaper. Fresh as the day our mama born us.

Kai

This Evening newspaper don suffer no be small.

Aunty sorry o, but five years still far o and maybe by the time the pill go show for market, your own evening newspaper status go don already enter irreversible chemical reaction.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Richwallet: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. 10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? 11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by sharpwriter(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Yeee! Horror film shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by pinkasso: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Abeg make our leaders hand no touch these drugs ooh..I no won hear ..Emilokon to ♾️
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Eriokanmi: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Pills definitely for the rich one in the society
They don't feel like ageing or dying , considering how huge their wealth is, lol. Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Computers and Electronics spent a huge part of his wealth on sickness so he wouldn't die. He still died eventually. Are they wiser than God?

There are a million reasons one can die, which anti ageing pills can't prevent. These people have neglected the power of God, thinking only their inventions can make them live long.

There are some things people wouid do and God would compensate them for...with long life and sound health. See what Bill Gates is doing today globally with a huge percentage of his wealth. Musk had been accused severally of not donating to human development despite his huge wealth. If he goes to south Africa today, they may mob him cos he doesn't even remember them.

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by maasoap(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Tinubu may have booked 100 cartons already grin grin

Yes, daddy
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by maasoap(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
They don't feel like ageing or dying , considering how huge their wealth is, lol. Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Computers and Electronics spent a huge part of his wealth on sickness so he wouldn't die. He still died eventually. Are they wiser than God?

There are a million reasons one can die, which anti ageing pills can't prevent. These people have neglected the power of God, thinking only their inventions can make them live long.

There are some things people wouid do and God would compensate them for...with long life and sound health. See what Bill Gates is doing today globally with a huge percentage of his wealth. Musk had been accused severally of not donating to human development despite his huge wealth. If he goes to south Africa today, they may mob him cos he doesn't even remember them.

One of the religious brainwashed mofos

3 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Eriokanmi: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

It would be like when an implanted silicon is removed from the female chest. The person taking the drugs may not survive the next hour. I was taken to a coffee shop in 2018 by one of my partners in the High brow area where celebrities have their houses in Torrance, California. There was one woman we met. She was on shots. She was very old. See her wrinkled skin. You'd know she's done numerous surgeries in the past in her butt. You can't even look at her twice. She no send anyone, just dey smoke cogar like chimney. There's nothing she can do about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Eriokanmi: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
maasoap:

One of the religious brainwashed mofos
Thanks
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It would be like when an implanted silicon is removed from the female chest. The person taking the drugs may not survive the next hour. I was taken to a coffee shop in 2018 by one of my partners in the High brow area where celebrities have their houses in Torrance, California. There was one woman we met. She was on shots. She was very old. See her wrinkled skin. You'd know she's done numerous surgeries in the past in her butt. You can't even look at her twice. She no send anyone, just dey smoke cogar like chimney. There's nothing she can do about it.

I'm sure you would have felt irritated seeing her Botox filled face and body..
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
Almunjid:

E go be like bleaching cream. If u stop to use am, ur old age no go good to see Ooo. U go over old. grin

The person aging go triple

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
kay29000:

Lol! Or if the person can't afford his/her monthly dose again, he/she go just old within a week grin

grin grin grin

Omo

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by ComeToJesus: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2023

1 Like

greggng:

There will be room for renewal...

Imagine that girl that use to call me old man suddenly wake up to see a young man in me...she go fall in love ...

LMAO dey wish... grin
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Timekeeper452: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
with more money put into research, the more the chance of pills available,the more the pills,the less the cost. remember, the doctors,teachers,prostitutes(yeah,i said it),engineers,etc are needed by these millionaires or billionaires
how much has been pumped into cancer? Diabetes, what’s the cost of an insulin dosage, or cancer treatment?

The world is wicked. You are putting so much faith into pharmaceuticals that lobbied to criminalize and ban Marijuana , so people can pay for pain killer tablets and recreational medications.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Ikea81: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
Joke.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Ashawoman82: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
a1solution:
Hope it will not be more than N1million Naira so Nigerians can afford it
guy,if it is, no be to borrow money but am...do u know what this means if it works?...this is like immortality bro.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by gly(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Iliveforever:
Nigerian politicians led by Tinubu will be the first to clear the counters.

Omo! I am telling you cheesy grin
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by ibrahim286(m): 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
One of the worst punishment in life is to live forever.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
viodemus:
Age freezing or age range freezing has been on going for sometime. I think the asians are the leaders in this. I will buy some stocks in this, because this is one insecurity that most people have. And also bald hair solution stocks.

The designer babies is still on going, where you can remove any ill effect you can assume from an embryo or baby in the womb. You can make the baby tall or whatever you wish. I won't invest in this yet, but it has progressed considerably.

If one Wana buy d stock, how will I go about it bcs I'm interested in buying d stock. Nice investment
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Ashawoman82: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
MyAmericandream:

What about the organs, will the drug make one’s organ brand new. Body may look fresh but the organs nka?
what are u saying , the would reverse aging in cells is cell not the basic unit of life, us it not from cell that it metamorphosis to tissue, then organ?
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BeanX(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I love this development. I want to look 25 forever. Can’t wait.
Unfortunately u re almost 40 and closer to menopause,,,,so it's impossible stop dreaming 😐😟

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BeanX(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ashawoman82:
guy,if it is, no be to borrow money but am...do u know what this means if it works?...this is like immortality bro.
Do you know what is immortality? u guys re just funny here.
you might not age much if u take the drugs but u will still die and immortality is when u live for decades and decades without dying.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Ashawoman82: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Exactly my point.....drugs like these wont be made cheaply availble for the whole human race....
...we have already seen how the elies are suggesting global population reset ideologies , subtly saying the poor class are just consumers of earth's resources with little contribution....

Health care, maintenance and sustenance is supposed to be basic need and anyone should be able to access it

Big pharams have longed been accused of hypocrisy......their public slogan has always been pro-humanity and pro-saving lives....

but when their class of wonder drug discovery process is complete...u'll realize its all about crazy profit as it is made for the rich and to exploit those thats dont have just to over maximize profit (funny thing is the goverment is backing them).....

. the clamour of the public has always been that...pharams will make their money weda a drug is crazily expensive or not... because health care is like food, virtually everyone needs it...so its wickedness to make health issue a matter of luxury

My point is ...When anti-aging or death-proof class of drugs hit the market...it will not only be a extremely expensive...it will be almost inaccessible for many...
.thats when the elite class will start formulating wicked and selfish laws behind the goverment on how the masses should not have access to it because of overpopulation as if they are not part of the population...
wow I love this..very smart of u boss.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by francotunsco: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Finally, this will lay the Obiditots arguments about Tinubu's age to rest. Baba will eventually be younger than most 'young' folks of today after dragging 80 years to as low as 40 something years.

Shioor and Ooobi, una no kuku get money to buy the drugs! Up Jagaban...
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Babastrong(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
[quote author=Iliveforever post=122401390]Nigerian politicians led by Tinubu will be the first to clear the counters. [ Normal. Pray your father can also afford to buy it. He will surely wish to use it.]
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good news for our Nigerian politicians, they can now loot till eternity.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
I’m not going to donate a thought to what-if scenarios. Death will not be conquered in my lifetime or my great grandchildren’s. Think of nine generations from now at the very least.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Ashawoman82: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
BeanX:
Do you know what is immortality? u guys re just funny here.
you might not age much if u take the drugs but u will still die and immortality is when u live for decades and decades without dying.
did u read the article,what if one if it requires certain dosage within some decades to maintain same age for more years to come..just like a prescription.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.