Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts (32093 Views)

Newly Discovered Anti-aging Drug / Aging Slows Down In Space,how True? / Android 8 Oreo OTA Update Starts To Hit Infinix Note 4 Pro Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Timekeeper452:
how much has been pumped into cancer? Diabetes, what’s the cost of an insulin dosage, or cancer treatment?

The world is wicked. You are putting so much faith into pharmaceuticals that lobbied to criminalize and ban Marijuana , so people can pay for pain killer tablets and recreational medications.
are u comparing marijuana to this? malaria is also deadly and the drugs are there but some cannot still afford it. i am not saying all will have it. it is not a drug that kills poverty.

2 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
a1solution:
Hope it will not be more than N1million Naira so Nigerians can afford it
Hehehehe !!! Una wan try God abi undecided

Una soon know say all of una plus including you wey dey talk of price no get sense grin grin grin
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BeanX(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
Ashawoman82:
did u read the article,what if one if it requires certain dosage within some decades to maintain same age for more years to come..just like a prescription.
Lol. don't believe nonsense 😂

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
BloomingDale:
That’s what I’m talking about. We no go dey hear evening newspaper again. We go all become morning newspaper. Fresh as the day our mama born us.
I think say u get sense b4 but ............ undecided
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by kunleham(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Yoruba already has this medicine tay tay. Our forefathers called it "Ajidewe" meaning "remain youth"
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Maga123: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hmmmm oyibo man no dey hear they want to counter some of the curses laid on Adam last last when death comes one must go it doesn't matter the PILES
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
rubbish
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Hicent306(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11844303/First-anti-aging-pills-hit-shelves-2028-expert-predicts.html

If it is not anti-death, still as good as useless. Las las, everybody go still die.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by blowjohn(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by LordErrk: 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
This is both bad and good. I don't think human beings are ready for longer lives just yet. Everyone still hates every other person...imagine having a longer time to do that. Omo
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by blowjohn(m): 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
schoolboymatt:
meanwhile
in another part of the world, some people can not still conduct a simple peaceful free and fair election. cry

Can u even repair a faulty A.C?
U cannot even construct an engine ur here talking about elections.

Is there anything like free and fair elections?
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by blowjohn(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
are u comparing marijuana to this? malaria is also deadly and the drugs are there but some cannot still afford it. i am not saying all will have it. it is not a drug that kills poverty.

Dude is right.
These big pharms know what they r doing.

They are satanic.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by bizzibodi(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2023
imagine tulubu go become 30years old bobo grin grin grin

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by fabolouz1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
You can't cheat nature .
Swallow it as long as you can ,you'll still get old .
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by chiboycue: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-11844303/First-anti-aging-pills-hit-shelves-2028-expert-predicts.html

Just imagine what would happen if these rich men had discovered a drug that could enlongate human life by 20 years or nore Some of us may have become "endangered species" as a result of these rich men buying off all those drugs.
Thank God that He is the only One that is the Creator of human life
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by viodemus: 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2023
brownemmanuel43:

If one Wana buy d stock, how will I go about it bcs I'm interested in buying d stock. Nice investment

Do multiple research on stock trading and approved institutions, make sure it is a reputable approved trading company, then register, pay the registration bills, then start trading, or you let some organizations be taking initiative on your behalf. You spread say 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 or whatever, on businesses that have longevity or on hopeful desires like this; then you trade. You divvy up the money amongst the companies you are hopeful/betting on.

Cons:
It is sometimes not a quick money. it is similar to betting. It is like crypto in level 1 or 2.

Pros:
it can be very successful luck, attention, and respect for the trade.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BloomingDale(f): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
Himtulie247:
I think say u get sense b4 but ............ undecided

I dey eye one young bobo for my street. Once I take the pill in 2028, I go rush am like Russian. Omo, life go sweet o. No more aging. I go dey sweet 16 forever.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
blowjohn:

Dude is right.
These big pharms know what they r doing.

They are satanic.

whatever
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by NAC1666: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BRATISLAVA: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
The people interested in this aren't handsome or young. Neither do they have the genes for youthfulness in them. How silicon valley billionaires become so old and ugly so fast is always curious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by BRATISLAVA: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Sebastine1994:
How long do you think people remember the memory of a dead relative?

After struggling all my life to make it, Death just comes and snatch me away. Some things don't just make sense.

Then your stupid kids would inherit and squander everything in just 2 generation.

I want to live at least 300 years, I want them to prolong it a bit. Everybody is afraid of death, even your pastor, if there was no death, probably religion would not exist.

I believe death is just like any illness, if we can find a way to prolong the longevity geñes, or transfer our consciousness to a machine, it would be cool.

Being in a machine is more final and worse. No machine is as efficient as the human body.

As for squandering wealth, who cares? Unless you can control your descendants, and nobody ever can, it is futile to be worried about what you won't be there to experience. Solomon was not wise in that regard. In the grave, of what use was all his wealth that he should be worried about what his children would do with it? That is loud vanity.

4 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Pakman: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
Some want to depopulate the world with their NWO agenda, others are looking for ways to prolong their average life span. In the end, mortality awaits everyone. Dust you are and to dust you shall return.

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Timekeeper452: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
this will not make it to the common man in the next 60 years.

No one compared marijuana with this.

I pointed out the corrupt pharmaceutical policies.

They’ll patent the hell out of this and lobby to keep it to a selected few and at a set price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
BeanX:
Unfortunately u re almost 40 and closer to menopause,,,,so it's impossible stop dreaming 😐😟

Thank you. At least we aren’t age mates, now respect me.

6 Likes

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by gsmgold: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good for the elderly ones.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Timekeeper452:
this will not make it to the common man in the next 60 years.

No one compared marijuana with this.

I pointed out the corrupt pharmaceutical policies.

They’ll patent the hell out of this and lobby to keep it to a selected few and at a set price.
am tired
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by paduzman: 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Anti aging pills? Are they trying to reverse life or what?
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by pacespot(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
The truth is that, there will be a point humans can delay death significantly and so close to immortality.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
viodemus:

Do multiple research on stock trading and approved institutions, make sure it is a reputable approved trading company, then register, pay the registration bills, then start trading, or you let some organizations be taking initiative on your behalf. You spread say 10,000 or 100,000 or 1,000,000 or whatever, on businesses that have longevity or on hopeful desires like this; then you trade. You divvy up the money amongst the companies you are hopeful/betting on.

Cons:
It is sometimes not a quick money. it is similar to betting. It is like crypto in level 1 or 2.

Pros:
it can be very successful luck, attention, and respect for the trade.

Wow, I'm gonna do that, thanks man

1 Like

Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by asapants: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2023
If they try it in themselves, it’s okay and safe.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by Timekeeper452: 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
am tired
I’m.
Re: First Anti-Aging Pills To Hit Shelves In 2028, Expert Predicts by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2023
Timekeeper452:
I’m.
am too tired to type that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Can't 'normally' Dodge A Bullet / Aircraft Models-Builder, Abdullahi Lawal With El-Rufai. Photos / Two-Headed Pig Born In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.