Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya (18981 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / Bola Tinubu Sends Atiku Birthday Greetings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Chucks13: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
jumper524:
While patriots are congratulating those who are proud of their Nigeria heritage, Fake people who wants to rule the same Nigeria are congratulating those who claim they have no business with Nigeria.

Say the word again..
Real recognise Real, fake doesn't recognize real..

You said it all, God bless you bro.

Anyone not believing in Nigeria project from onset don't deserve to rule Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria. I'm proudly Nigeria anyday anytime.

God bless Tinubu though I wasn't your fan but some untrained, disrespectful children of hate made me to stand with you and support you.

Once more God bless Nigeria I will forever be proud of my country Nigeria. Enemy of Nigeria pls borders are open and no embassy is shut so pls exit Nigeria now pls...........

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Dbestbrest: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tinubu and Adesanya shared the same thing in common - victory over challenges, never-say-die spirit, dedication to a course they believed in until the result is achieved and the spirit to serve humanity. It runs in their gene. It runs in their race. It is an in-born spirit that makes Yorubas stand out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by BreconHills(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
onuman:
Tinubu, congratulate whoever you want.
It's on record that there's no way the National Assembly elections results would get transmitted electronically from the BVAS to INEC's iREV portal, whereas the results of the presidential election couldn't be transmitted electronically at the same time, if electronic transmission of presidential election results were not purposely disactivated to enable Tinubu's men in INEC switch to manual collation of presidential election results, to doctor the results of the presidential election for Tinubu to be pronounced president-elect. Open Fraud.

Are you guys ignorant or obtuse?
Nowhere in the Electoral is there provision for electronic transmission of results as part of the electoral process. Irev is simply to help transparency, it is not included in the chain of events from accreditation to result collation. It is not mandatory. Soon you will start blaming SC judges for inability to understand English. This is a stubborn spirit of ignorance o

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by SmartyPants(m): 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
MetroLane:
Nothing anybody wan tell me.

Tinubu's fingers did not type that message.

Omo I just look around sha, na agbado people full this thread....

Fear dey catch me, make anybody no come for my head abeg...

See as agbado People surround me, e con be like say I dey inside Cornfield.

I close my mouth boss, no be me una go use as scapegoat grin...... Happy Weekend Man....Blessings ahead.

There is no one that types their own social media messages. Not Tinubu, not Obi, not even Biden.

It won't be bad to understand how the world around you works.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Image123(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tntsi:
Congrats to Isreal adesanya. Despite losing to this same guy about 2 or 3 times, he refused togive up. That is a guy with the never give up Nigerian spirit.

Wonderment as tinubu boy, Mr bayo onanuga also congratulated Isreal quoting the "yoruba nation " twitter page .

All the while they've been quoting AriseTV, People Gazette, Gbadebo and co on Twitter, you no complain. Fault finder, May 29 is a day closer.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by onuman: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Are you guys ignorant or obtuse?
Nowhere in the Electoral is there provision for electronic transmission of results as part of the electoral process. Irev is simply to help transparency, it is not included in the chain of events from accreditation to result collation. It is not mandatory. Soon you will start blaming SC judges for inability to understand English. This is a stubborn spirit of ignorance o

From INEC before the 2023 elections:
"The Independent National Electoral Commission’s (INEC) attention has been drawn to a misunderstanding arising from a recent short interview granted to a national newspaper on the procedure for result management during elections. Some have interpreted the explanation of the result management procedure to mean that the Commission has jettisoned the electronic transmission of results and reverted to the manual process. This is not correct."

Stop condoning Tinubu's stealing of the presidential election. The Electoral Act signed by President Buhari made Electronic transmission of election results mandatory on INEC.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Congrats to Adesanya, the biggest MMA superstar and best middleweight champion of all time. Thank you Baba, my president elect for recognizing and acknowledging the talent of the last stylebender
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by randymirrors(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2023
See his hard face. I love masculine-presenting guys.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
D other day i donated blood in a lab, nd a muslim hausa woman bought it. U know wat surprised me d most? She neva asked me my tribe or religion, but she survived by my blood. We really need to grow past religion nd ethnicity. Seriously wat d fvck is wrong wit u people.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Warl0ck: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2023
Amala & Ewedu to the world grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Brush1: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
Where is BAT man exactly? Show your face. Something isn’t right.
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Alpharey: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu himself does not know that Isreal Adesanya exists. Forget about his handlers congratulating people up and down. He doesn't even know the sports or game Isreal plays. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bola Tinubu Sends Congratulatory Message To Israel Adesanya by Thomasankara(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
[/color]in that adventure of you'd,you shall get lost with the way you have disturbing on this space[color=#770077]
Onefornaija7:
Success has friends.

I need advice please.

Are Jiji premium paid ads worth it?

If No, what are other better places to advertise gadgets like phones, laptops, cars?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Malami: You Lack The Power To Prosecute Saraki, Ekweremadu / President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon / Wikipedia Puts Tinubu’s Age At 79 On Daughter’s Page After Multiple Edits - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.