Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned (1233 Views)

"Abure Is A Thief, He Must Go": NLC Shuts Labour Party Secretariat (Photos) / 2023: Over 2000 PDP, SDP Defect To APC In Oyo / Onyeama: FG Lacks Capacity, Resources To Cater For Over 2000 Returning Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by floret23(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2023
In 2023, some Nigerians prefer a kleptomaniac drug baron over a good Daddy.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL Nairalanders

9 Likes

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by padi94(m): 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Same thing is happening in 2023

7 Likes

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by duro4chang(m): 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2023
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his time usher in peace, progress and prosperity. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. Once again, I day congratulations.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by bigpriik: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2023
duro4chang:
May God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. May his time usher in peace, progress and prosperity. May God bless him with the wisdom to direct the affairs of the country. Once again, I day congratulations.

you go still cry
that one is sure over 1.5 odds.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Vinnie2000(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2023
padi94:
Same thing is happening in 2023

No, Barabbas only crime is Stealing. 🙂

Tinubu Steals, Falsifies Documents, Peddle Narcotics, Sponsors Agberos,etc. undecided

It's INEC that Accepted him, not WE. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by duro4chang(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
bigpriik:

you go still cry
that one is sure over 1.5 odds.
I thank God for the life of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the president elect. God is on your side.
Tinubu knocked out Atiku & Obi,
Anthony Oluwfemi Joshua knocked out Franklin. Adesanya knocked out Pereira.
Well done, Yoruba RASKALS

3 Likes

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by floret23(f): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2023
duro4chan, heliues and other happy slaves, despite your degree of falsehood, you guys will never deny who Tinubu actually is - a hardened unrepentant criminal. I commend you employed orchins for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by iSense247: 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
duro4chang, why did Tinubu comes to your mind? Because you, just like everyone else knows he is world's biggest, award winning Thief.

Thank you for your sincerity.

2 Likes

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by theredaddy: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2023
floret23:

3rd mainland bridge is very free ... Happy high jumping wailers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Okwyjesus(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
floret23:

The Pharisees must be related to the South Westerners. They are good in choosing thieves ahead of innocent person

2 Likes

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by thesicilian: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
The true Messiah accepted his fate as the will of God.

But this fake one is trying to snatch another person's mandate for himself.

Moses was a murderer but God still used him to liberate His people.

God does not play dice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by jahsharon: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2023
floret23:

And remember that the thief liveth while Christ was crucified, so it is till date. Emilokan Tinubu is crowned President while your lord and savior who ran away from the state he governed and looted for 8 years is thrown into dustbin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by jahsharon: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okwyjesus:

The Pharisees must be related to the South Westerners. They are good in choosing thieves ahead of innocent person

Yes, same people that your people are praying and dying to come and slave fo. You work tirelessly in Yoruba land, while the so s of the soil just sit down and collect tax.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Okwyjesus(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2023
jahsharon:

Yes, same people that your people are praying and dying to come and slave fo. You work tirelessly in Yoruba land, while the so s of the soil just sit down and collect tax.

Please l don't stay in Yorubaland. I don't even like working in the same office with them.
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2023
Dumbos spinning shii...

Naso the innocent man declared religious war...

2 Likes

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by jaytimeo: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2023
Tin independent electoral commission (Tinec)
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by 00FFT00(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

No, Barabbas only crime is Stealing. 🙂

Tinubu Steals, Falsifies Documents, Peddle Narcotics, Sponsors Agberos,etc. undecided

It's INEC that Accepted him, not WE. sad

And him na lie lie master join

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by GreyLaw(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
floret23:

The Bible clearly says that there is nothing new under the sun. As it was so it is. Hahahaha...

1 Like

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by floret23(f): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2023
Okwyjesus:

How are you different from heliues, AntiChristian, Afamed, drlateef duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo Abdul05 Mynd44 and other tribalists on this forum? Tribalism is worse than Racism
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by ORIAYO70(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2023
floret23:

Personally, comparing that fraudulent mortal, criminal to Jesus, is this not blaphemous... But Seun abhoring this mephistophelean and avalanche of madness.....

You barred me for stating the obvious... Fairness and equity has derailed from ur desk Mr Seun.

You can continuing ass licking those ill manner morons all i care.

2 Likes

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by floret23(f): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
ORIAYO70:

Personally, comparing that fraudulent mortal, criminal to Jesus, is this not blaphemous... But Seun abhoring this mephistophelean and avalanche of madness.....

You barred me for stating the obvious... Fairness and equity has derailed from ur desk Mr Seun.

You can continuing ass licking those ill manner morons all i care.
Do you mean Barabbas or Tinubu? If it is Tinubu, nobody is comparing a kleptomaniac drug baron to our Lord Jesus Christ. The post is just one unambiguous sentence.
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Legitiscool: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:
Do you mean Barabbas or Tinubu? If it is Tinubu, nobody is comparing a kleptomaniac drug baron to our Lord Jesus Christ. The post is just one unambiguous sentence.
you blasphemers have been calling obi righteous and the new Jesus in between two thief atiku and tinubu

Jesus said no one is good except God mark 10:18

Obi is not good

1 Like

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by floret23(f): 10:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Legitiscool:
you blasphemers have been calling obi righteous and the new Jesus in between two thief atiku and tinubu

Jesus said no one is good except God mark 10:18

Obi is not good
You are quoting the verse out of context. Do you believe Jesus is not good? Haven't you seen many places in the scriptures where men are referred to as righteous?

That verse is in response to a flatterer or praise singer.
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Legitiscool: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:
You are quoting the verse out of context. Do you believe Jesus is not good? Haven't you seen many places in the scriptures where men are referred to as righteous?

That verse is in response to a flatterer or praise singer.
no Jesus was actually making the questioner see his fooly that by calling him good master he just admit him to be God

No one is righteous except God, isn't that why you couldn't save yourselves and one who is righteous

How then did obi become righteous

1 Like

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:

The good man said, the world (of corruption) loves it's own.

E dey happen again

1 Like

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by floret23(f): 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Legitiscool:
no Jesus was actually making the questioner see his fooly that by calling him good master he just admit him to be God

No one is righteous except God, isn't that why you couldn't save yourselves and one who is righteous

How then did obi become righteous
Jesus is a good master and also God who created the universe. I will advise you to research about the King of kings and stop arguing blindly. Arrogance in ignorance is double tragedy. Seek knowledge!
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by achiever12: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
duro4chang:

God does not bless criminals and drug traffickers.

The god that Islam preach to you, does he bless and support drug dealers?
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Tmb78(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:
How are you different from heliues, AntiChristian, Afamed, drlateef duro4chang lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo Abdul05 Mynd44 and other tribalists on this forum? Tribalism is worse than Racism
And you managed to bypass known Igbo tribalists again.
People like you are actually worse than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Legitiscool: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:
Jesus is a good master and also God who created the universe. I will advise you to research about the King of kings and stop arguing blindly. Arrogance in ignorance is double tragedy. Seek knowledge!
lol no run o

Con argue, there is no good or righteous person on Earth except Christ who was God in flesh

So your Messiah obi is a fraud all he does for a living is capitalize on people's sorrow with beer and even provide them a necessary aid to be drunk commit atrocities or kill themselves

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by floret23(f): 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2023
Legitiscool:
lol no run o

Con argue, there is no good or righteous person on Earth except Christ who was God in flesh

[s]So your Messiah obi is a fraud all he does for a living is capitalize on people's sorrow with beer and even provide them a necessary aid to be drunk commit atrocities or kill themselves[/s]
I no longer understand you bro. Where did I call Obi my Messiah? Imagine if someone direct double portion of your unwarranted hatred for incoming President Peter Obi on you, how happy would you be?
Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by Legitiscool: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:
I no longer understand you bro. Where did I call Obi my Messiah? Imagine if someone direct double portion of your unwarranted hatred for incoming President Peter Obi on you, how happy would you be?
how I wish this court case can be completed this week

The delay is even doing una bad, let reality just set once and for all since the election results never reach una

Obi is an ip0.b project

1 Like

Re: Over 2000 Years Ago, A Thief Was Preferred Over A Man Who Never Sinned by ORIAYO70(m): 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
floret23:

If u think the post is is unequivocal then u miss it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Ijaw Republic Area / Photo: Kate Henshaw CORN-ducting Herself Well / Boko Haram Fighters Attack Yobe Governor, Buni’s Convoy, Six Security Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.