Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). (4329 Views)

How Abba Kyari Offended Americaโ€™s Interest In Hushpuppi MultimillionDollar Fraud / Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business / El-Rufai: If You Are Offended By My Views About Godfatherism In Lagos... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by DesChyko: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2023
I mean.. This is sad ๐Ÿ˜‚

I even thought it was a memorial or something.

Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Chinjo2: 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2023
The graphic designer might have been asked to use 5% of the amount released to do the job and return the rest to the Oga at the top. if you know you know.

15 Likes

Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by DesChyko: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
Chinjo2:
The graphic designer might have been asked to use 5% of the amount released to do the job and return the rest to the Oga at the top. if you know you know.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Christistruth03: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
The last one of far better than the Easter Massages of the Mega Churches
Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by blaquebelle: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
What is wrong with them? Make your critiques clear
Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Gmajor(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
blaquebelle:
They look like obituary posters

3 Likes

Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by inoki247: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2023
Maybe na only 50 naira from the check point money dem give him....

Poster come dey look like Call to Glory Poster which kain 2 by 2 Graphic designer be this.

2 Likes

Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Onyenna(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2023
Lmao!!!!

RIP thingsโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Harddiskng(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2023
blaquebelle:

Donโ€™t they look like โ€œGone too soonโ€ posters to you ๐Ÿ˜น

They sure do to me ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

1 Like

Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Naybahood(m): 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2023
This lastma oga resemble agbero lowkey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by juman(m): 2:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Wow, happy easter.
Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Ireportlive: 3:48am On Apr 10, 2023
grin

lipsrsealed. Make I no chook mouth for police matter

Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by zeuss: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2023
Nothing wrong the design..... It aptly puts out the intended message
Re: I Think The Police Offended The Family Of This Graphic Designer (Photo). by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Naybahood:
This lastma oga resemble agbero lowkey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not easy to work in the sun all day before getting to such position of comfort and affluence.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

(1) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Blasts Nigerians For Not Paying Him $5 Per Month, Vows To Quit / Four Wives Of Adamawa Governor Fighting To Be First Lady / Nddc In Multi-billion Naira Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.