Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Congratulations To The President Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To The President Elect (346 Views)

Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank / IBB Congratulates Buhari, Sets Agenda For President-Elect / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To The President Elect by Natajo2021: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Dear President-elect,
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the husband of Oluremi, father of Oluwaseyi, the Emilokan of Nigeria.
I am writing to offer my heartfelt congratulations on your successful election as the President elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Your hard work, dedication, unparallel determination and unwavering commitment to serving the people of Nigeria have been duly recognized, and I am confident that you will lead our nation with distinction, wisdom, and integrity. These you demonstrated while serving as the governor of Lagos state.
I have no doubt that your leadership will help guide Nigeria towards greater prosperity, security, and progress.
Your vision for a better Nigeria has inspired countless individuals across the diversity.
I am excited to see the positive changes that your administration will bring.
As President, you will face many challenges and responsibilities (especially agitation from Igbos, Niger Delta Militants, Boko Haram, the suffering masses, the Obi-diots, petroleum subsidy, comatose economy and rising inflation, but I know that you are more than capable of rising to the occasion. Your experience, expertise, and leadership qualities will serve you well as you work to address the pressing issues facing our nation and work towards a brighter future for all of us.
Once again, please accept my warmest congratulations on your well-deserved victory. I wish you all the best as you prepare to take on this important role, and we the youths of Nigeria look forward to supporting your efforts to make Nigeria a better place after the locust years of the current Aso rock cabals. May you also extend a heart of forgiveness to Mr Gregory Obi and Alhaji Atiku for calling for an interim government, so that our nation can move forward.
The generation yet unborn will remember you for good if you can restructure Nigeria and implement resources control to reflect true Federalism.
Sincerely,
From a true Omoluwabi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To The President Elect by Killerbag36: 1:58am On Apr 10, 2023
You de eat from the destruction of nigeria normally na
Re: Congratulations To The President Elect by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:04am On Apr 10, 2023
GOD BLESS ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

THE PRESIDENT-ELECT

THE EMILOKAN OF NIGERIA

THE JAGABAN OF AFRICA

THE NIGHTMARE OF THE NATTERING NITWITS

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To The President Elect by nnepodatti(f): 2:12am On Apr 10, 2023
grin as Obama and Biden no gree to congratulate you nao Almustaqim from Kwara south will congratulate you grin kai druggiie why did you steal people's mandate nao en grin

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Triplets Ghetto Kids Won Golden Buzzer At BGT / Youth O’clock: Meet Young Politicians Who Made History In 2023 Polls / Tinubu Returns To Nigeria With Tube Suspected To Be PICC Line Attached To Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.