Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory (438 Views)

What I've Learnt From BAT. / What Happened If Rigged Votes Are Removed From BAT / A Nigerian Youth Defies Obi Revolution,Requests Support From BAT for Tractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by Natajo2021: 6:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Fellow Nairalanders,
I am writing to you today to share with you the valuable lessons that I learned from
the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Nigeria President elect. his recent experience of achieving a worthy victory.
BAT victory has taught me some important things about life that I believe are worth sharing.

First and foremost, the victory has taught me that hard work and perseverance pay off in the end. Achieving success is not easy, and it often requires significant effort and dedication. However, if you keep pushing forward and don't give up, you can achieve great things. I learned that even when things get tough, it's important to keep going and believe in yourself, and never get distracted by the antics of fake prophets, GO, critics and enemies.

Secondly, the victory of BAT has taught me the importance of having a positive mindset (Emilokan). Our thoughts have a powerful impact on our lives, and having a positive outlook can make all the difference in achieving our goals. I learned that focusing on the positive aspects of a situation and believing in one abilities helped one to stay motivated and confident, even when faced with challenges.

The victory of BAT has also taught me the importance of teamwork, negotiation, inter-ethnic consideration, consultation and collaboration. While individual effort is important, working together with others can lead to even greater success. I learned that by collaborating with others and leveraging their strengths, we can achieve more than we could on our own.

Lastly, the victory of BAT has taught me that success is not just about the destination but also about the journey. While achieving your goals is important, it's also important to enjoy the process and learn from his experiences along the way. I learned that by staying present and embracing the journey, we can find joy and fulfillment in our endeavors. May the administration of BAT renew our hope as a Nation.

In conclusion, this worthy victory of BAT has taught me some important life lessons that I will carry with me for years to come. I hope that the lesson and experience from BAT victory can also inspire you to pursue your goals with determination, positivity (Emilokan), collaboration, and appreciation for his political journey and ascendancy to the exalted seat of power.
Thanks for reading.
Sincerely,
Omoluwabi

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Very nice piece. Indeed Asiwaju's victory will teach the wise ones about all you wrote . Asiwaju is a man of wisdom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by imoh4king(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Beautiful piece. Well thought out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by janedonez(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2023
There is nothing good and positive to learn just Confusion.
You must be a funny fellow to mention All those inspirational attributes you claimed you learnt from a process that wasn't sincere.

What you should be telling your self as well as teaching your children (if you have any) is that Fraud and criminality gives quick results, also don't forget to tell them that pains, regrets, loss of peace and rejection are the rewards of criminality. They should be ready to live with these negatives just as your package is on it way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by braine(m): 6:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Well, the only lesson I learned from it is that life is not fair.

Sometimes you have to take things by force. Furck everyone else.

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by ThinkSmarter: 7:00am On Apr 10, 2023
Jagaban is like the political boogeyman.
Like John Wick, he is a man of focus, bold and determined.
If not for his age, he would have won landslidely

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by OAFMods: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2023
You must be another foolish Igbo.
If a process is flawed J's that the fault of the participants. The OP gave list of what he learnt from the victory of Bola Tinubu enlightening your dead Igbotic head to always be ready n prepared no matter how flawed a process is.

This is aside the fact that 2023 remains the least flawed presidential election in the history of Nigeria. If you think there is any less controversial with lesser flaws list that election so I can tell you it flaws.

If you are thinking of mentioning Jonathan Ebele election bring up the election results n compare the number of voters in the SS n SE n not compare the number now with the introduction of BVAS in 2023 n tell me again that election is more credible than 2023 with all the glaring frauds that does not need investigation.

janedonez:
There is nothing good and positive to learn just Confusion.
You must be a funny fellow to mention All those inspirational attributes you claimed you learnt from a process that wasn't sincere.

What you should be telling your self as well as teaching your children (if you have any) is that Fraud and criminality gives quick results, also don't forget to tell them that pains, regrets, loss of peace and rejection are the rewards of criminality. They should be ready to live with these negatives just as your package is on it way.
braine:
Well, the only lesson I learned from it is that life is not fair.

Sometimes you have to take things by force. Furck everyone else.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by Puremind1225: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Tinubu never won the election, he bought it.
So fuc,K off with your stupid lessons
Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by DMerciful(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Do not celebrate successful rigging yet, there's a high chance of it being upturned
Natajo2021:
Fellow Nairalanders,
I am writing to you today to share with you the valuable lessons that I learned from
the victory of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Nigeria President elect. his recent experience of achieving a worthy victory.
BAT victory has taught me some important things about life that I believe are worth sharing.

First and foremost, the victory has taught me that hard work and perseverance pay off in the end. Achieving success is not easy, and it often requires significant effort and dedication. However, if you keep pushing forward and don't give up, you can achieve great things. I learned that even when things get tough, it's important to keep going and believe in yourself, and never get distracted by the antics of fake prophets, GO, critics and enemies.

Secondly, the victory of BAT has taught me the importance of having a positive mindset (Emilokan). Our thoughts have a powerful impact on our lives, and having a positive outlook can make all the difference in achieving our goals. I learned that focusing on the positive aspects of a situation and believing in one abilities helped one to stay motivated and confident, even when faced with challenges.

The victory of BAT has also taught me the importance of teamwork, negotiation, inter-ethnic consideration, consultation and collaboration. While individual effort is important, working together with others can lead to even greater success. I learned that by collaborating with others and leveraging their strengths, we can achieve more than we could on our own.

Lastly, the victory of BAT has taught me that success is not just about the destination but also about the journey. While achieving your goals is important, it's also important to enjoy the process and learn from his experiences along the way. I learned that by staying present and embracing the journey, we can find joy and fulfillment in our endeavors. May the administration of BAT renew our hope as a Nation.

In conclusion, this worthy victory of BAT has taught me some important life lessons that I will carry with me for years to come. I hope that the lesson and experience from BAT victory can also inspire you to pursue your goals with determination, positivity (Emilokan), collaboration, and appreciation for his political journey and ascendancy to the exalted seat of power.
Thanks for reading.
Sincerely,
Omoluwabi
Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by Meekha(m): 7:50am On Apr 10, 2023
Natajo2021:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Thanks for reading.
Sincerely,
Omoluwabi

Seems ChatGPT does the thinking for you lol 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Nairalanders: What I Learnt From Bat Victory by XAUBulls: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2023
Meekha:

Seems ChatGPT does the thinking for you lol 😂

(1) (Reply)

APC Replies Labour Party's Petition Over Drug Trafficking Claim Against Tinubu / Why I Endorse Peter Obi For President Of Nigeria - Jeffrey Guterman / Interpol Invites Adamawa REC Yunusa-ari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.