Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page (1144 Views)

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls / The Psychology Of Anti Tinubu Hysteria / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by notobiafrababe(f): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2023
Who else noticed anti Tinubu's unverified posts is now making Nairaland front page ever since Seun Oswald changed some of his mod. Could it be that Seun Oswald life is being threatened or he is afraid of losing something we don't know of. Like the Tinubu drug case that the FBI said is false, yet these irritating IPoB mobs kept pushing it as propaganda. Una no dey tire. A lot of you will bite the air come may 29

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:29am On Apr 10, 2023
Lol.. no be only Seun Oswald. This one una don dey change him name small small, hope you people won't trace his ancestry to Enugu very soon. Awon ancestry tracers grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Kriss216: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2023
So, Uber facts on Tinubu drug case is what you called unverified post

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Kabirudeen25(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2023
You shameless buffoons keep attacking your own people because they refuse to be hateful like you. God forbid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by notobiafrababe(f): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

Oga, Google is your friend. A petition was written to fbi on this particular drug case and fbi said they have no such case in their record. We all know ipob Obidient fans for one thing. Posting of wrong and fake information

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by notobiafrababe(f): 10:33am On Apr 10, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
You shameless buffoons keep attacking your own people because they refuse to be hateful like you. God forbid

No be Seun Osewa fault. Na the IPOB mods he recent recruited.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by 40Bullets: 10:33am On Apr 10, 2023
What gives me joy is how God has used OBIdients to confound Tinubu and his supporters.

There's a lot to learn about these OBIdients.

Surely God is with Peter Obi and OBIdients

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by notobiafrababe(f): 10:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Kabirudeen25:

As usual Obidient fans with their toxic approach and bad mannered attitude. Insult and insult is all they know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Kriss216: 10:35am On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

Oga, Google is your friend. A petition was written to fbi on this particular drug case and fbi said they have no such case in their record. We all know ipob Obidient fans for one thing. Posting of wrong and fake information
But, Tinubu surrendered $460,000 to the US government after a Chicago court found the income came from heroin trafficking. Are you saying he didn't forfeit the said amount?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by notobiafrababe(f): 10:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

But, Tinubu surrendered $460,000 to the US government after a Chicago court found the income came from heroin trafficking. Are you saying he didn't forfeit the said amount?

Prove this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by notobiafrababe(f): 10:39am On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

This is directly from FBI. Stop dishing out fake information

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Kriss216: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

Prove this

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Brendaniel: 10:40am On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

No petition was written to FBI, it was written to the embassy in Lagos and the embassy checked their national crime database and the FBI records and didn't find any arrests or warrants or crime Tinubu had in the United states and that's because of some specific reasons but Tinubu had a case of crime in the U.S(long explanation)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Saga16: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:
Who else noticed anti Tinubu's unverified posts is now making Nairaland front page ever since Seun Oswald changed some of his mod. Could it be that Seun Oswald life is being threatened or he is afraid of losing something we don't know of. Like the Tinubu drug case that the FBI said is false, yet these irritating IPoB mobs kept pushing it as propaganda. Una no dey tire. A lot of you will bite the air come may 29

I noticed they keep Peter Obi posts that paint him in a positive light as the top thread overnight - easily 12 hours, even if there are more important threads before and after.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Injera(f): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

I noticed they keep Peter Obi posts that paint him in a positive light as the top thread overnight - easily 12 hours, even if there are more important threads before and after.
Seun is a weakling, or may be not. I have a feeling he is doing it for the money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by achiever12: 11:16am On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

Please when will you wake up from this your stupidity that not only ipob members are against tinubu's evil?

If you are a Yoruba and Comfortable with crime because of stupid tribalism or religion, not all YORUBAS are like you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by achiever12: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
notobiafrababe:

This is directly from FBI. Stop dishing out fake information

Even tinubu knows he is a drug dealer.

That document is not fake.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by achiever12: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

Lolz. Shebi you said social media doesn't matter? Why does it suddenly matter to you now? grin

Shebi tinubu has been declared winner? Why are you still worried about Peter Obi?

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Saga16: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2023
achiever12:

Lolz. Shebi you said social media doesn't matter? Why does it suddenly matter to you now? grin

Shebi tinubu has been declared winner? Why are you still worried about Peter Obi?

We are talking about Seun here.

Seems you haven't the gumption to process things.
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by achiever12: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

We are talking about Seun here.

Seems you haven't the gumption to process things.

And why are you talking about Seun? Is it not because he runs a social media platform? grin

You said social media doesn't matter, yet, you are crying over not being praised on social media. grin

Tinubu has been declared winner, yet you are looking for publicity. grin

Is your conscience telling you that tinubu's victory is fraudulent? grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Saga16: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2023
achiever12:

And why are you talking about Seun? Is it not because he runs a social media platform? grin

You said social media doesn't matter, yet, you are crying over not being praised on social media. grin

Tinubu has been declared winner, yet you are looking for publicity. grin

Is your conscience telling you that tinubu's victory is fraudulent? grin

I am talking about seun on his platform.

As I said, you scarcely have the mental resources to compute.
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by BastadThiefnubu: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2023
Injera:

Seun is a weakling, or may be not. I have a feeling he is doing it for the money
So he should defend evil like you children of hate and defenders of evil? You people are amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by BastadThiefnubu: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2023
achiever12:

Please when will you wake up from this your stupidity that not only ipob members are against tinubu's evil?

If you are a Yoruba and Comfortable with crime because of stupid tribalism or religion, not all YORUBAS are like you
His foolishness and tribalism has beclouded his sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by achiever12: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

I am talking about seun on his platform.

As I said, you scarcely have the mental resources to compute.

Imagine this daft person with the brain of Pentium I computer talking about "mental resources" grin

Why are you taking about Seun if it isn't because he runs a social media platform? cheesy

You said social media doesn't matter, yet you are wailing about not being praised on social media. grin

Since tinubu has been declared winner, you shouldn't worry about anything again now. grin

Or are you worried because the part of your conscience that is not dead is telling you that tinubu didn't win the election? grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Goodday90(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2023
Baba druggy Tinubu deserves all anti threads thrown at him

Criminal
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Saga16: 11:40am On Apr 10, 2023
achiever12:

Imagine this daft person with the brain of Pentium I computer talking about "mental resources" grin

Why are you taking about Seun if it isn't because he runs a social media platform? cheesy

You said social media doesn't matter, yet you are wailing about not being praised on social media. grin

Since tinubu has been declared winner, you shouldn't worry about anything again now. grin

Or are you worried because the part of your conscience that is not dead is telling you that tinubu didn't win the election? grin

A pentium 1 is much better than an abacus.

Why not look for any of my quotes concerning social media since you continue harping on it.

Seun has been exposed and that's all that matters.

Continue yapping.
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by achiever12: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2023
Injera:

Anyone who is not praising tinubu the drug dealer with questionable life is either an ipob, a basttard, a weakling or doing it for money. grin

You guys are despicable. grin
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by achiever12: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Saga16:

A pentium 1 is much better than an abacus.

Why not look for any of my quotes concerning social media since you continue harping on it.

Seun has been exposed and that's all that matters.

Continue yapping.

Lolz. Your reasoning is so poor that you can't even respond smartly to a simple question. grin

They are asking you about A and you are giving answer to Z. grin

What or who made you this daft? Is it your pentium I brain? grin
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Saga16: 11:57am On Apr 10, 2023
achiever12:

Lolz. Your reasoning is so poor that you can't even respond smartly to a simple question. grin

They are asking you about A and you are giving answer to Z. grin

What or who made you this daft? Is it your pentium I brain? grin

This numpty thinks I'm answerable to him.

Muppet.
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by KingKO22: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
They did same against Buhari for 8 years so lets be patient as their wailing and gnashing will last for another 8 years and nothing can be done about it though their wailing will end in vain 🤣🤣😀

1 Like

Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Ballmer: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
What fact did Uber fact add to Tinubu case that was never part of the info online before, their green colouring or what ? ,🤡😂🤡

Kriss216:
Re: Who Else Noticed That Anti Tinubu's Post Is Now Making Nairaland Front Page by Ballmer: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Trying typing

Pandoraa Obi without the extra a in Pandora n Seun n his Igbo mod will change it to Peter Obi. Try bullion van Tinubu, bullion Tinubu, druglord or drug lord Tinubu n see no changes .
Who are those trying to decorate the criminal Peter Pandoraa Obi a saint in Nigeria ?

Saga16:

Injera:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Fani-kayode Shares Video Of Tinubu Moving To Defence House, Aso Rock Villa / Suggest 3 Yoruba Names For EFCC Chairman / Moment Former President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria, Looking So Young (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.