Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria (4244 Views)

Bayelsa Is Bigger Than These 10 Nigerian States / Names Of 10 Nigerian States That Bayelsa Is Bigger Than / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by omaira: 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
True or Fasle ?.

Centered with the daily routine criminal activities in the state, Visitors seems to be nothing but prey in the hands of the predators whom are the citizen of the states.

The central community in the state’s capital commonly known as Tombia is the hideout for these predators as the prepare their nest awaiting the visitors who have little or no knowledge about the unsafe place he could be standing waiting for the next cab to pick him up.

The unruly character of the females in that state is so appalling as every girl above 16yrs old is a walking object for sex. All they want is meet Mr A to feed them for breakfast, Mr B to feed them for lunch and Mr C to feed them for dinner whilst the so called serious boyfriend soles responsibility is to feed the girl’s family… haaaaaaaaa!! This is so irritating.

You take care of bills, bills, bills and u wonder what kind of family is this

This is not excluded to females who are married as Bayelsa as a town does not have a culture that restricts the married women from committing adultery.

Should I go down the list … not forgetting the fact that these people actually have nothing to offer to you as a man.

Bayelsa is the worse place to live in a a guest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hmm Bayelsaowei come and read oooo

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Hmm Bayelsaowei come and read oooo
wetin happen?

Lol..my state needs rehab oo...how an oil producing state with no more than 4million persons isn't developed is a wonder... its tiring...

24 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
bayelsaowei:
wetin happen?

Lol..my state needs rehab oo...how an oil producing state with no more than 4million persons isn't developed is a wonder... its tiring...
But Yenagoa is one of the cleanest state capital in Nigeria. Well, I don't know much about other sides
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But Yenagoa is one of the cleanest state capital in Nigeria. Well, I don't know much about other sides
cleanest ke? grin make I laugh small..

18 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
bayelsaowei:
cleanest ke? grin make I laugh small..
I mean Yenagoa and not the entire Bayelsa
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by decatalyst(m): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
bayelsaowei:
wetin happen?

What has been done by past administrations?

They just continue to collect and collect "oyel" Money and keep under developing their state.

I heard and average Bayelsa man is lazy...maybe that's why they go for route that bring fast and easy money.

Bunkering, militancy and shouts for more "national cake" Is synonymous with the state.

This always baffles me.

7 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Illegal1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2023
Omoh......on point bro

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by OVB123: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh......on point bro
That state needs powerful deliverance. It is the worst state i have ever been to.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2023
decatalyst:

They just continue to collect and collect "oyel" Money and keep under developing their state.

I heard and average Bayelsa man is lazy...maybe that's why they go for route that bring fast and easy money.

Bunkering, militancy and shouts for more "national cake" Is synonymous with the state.

This always baffles me.
what is happening in bayelsa is same all over the country...leadership has failed Nigeria and its respective states.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by bayelsaowei(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I mean Yenagoa and not the entire Bayelsa
oh yenagoa isn't fantastic oo..its just a tiny little under developed capital of bayelsa state...its a shame sha..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Yomit71(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
I don't understand, an oil producing state. embarassed
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Kriss216: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Taa!

Which Yenegoa is the cleanest

That's the only problem I have with you people. You'll stay in your tiny brown roof hut and be passing judgement anyhow. Learn to move outside your comfort zone once in a while.

Yenegoa is the only capital city in Nigeria where you'll be seeing kpako house in every corner. Dirty and smelly waters everywhere!

I'll rather live in Sambisa, Ogbomoso or Lokoja than to live in Yenegoa.

18 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Blupen969(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yomit71:
I don't understand, an oil producing state. embarassed
Oga shift joor you deh talk as if no be naija you deh
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2023
bayelsaowei:
wetin happen?

Gbese! mei yem, ena angou bomu mooo.
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
decatalyst:

This always baffles me.

What you said does not come as a surprise. If you check you will see that not even one multinational company has its head office in Bayelsa State
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by descarado: 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
I couldn't agree more. The state is worst than some desert states in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Yomit71(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Oga shift joor you deh talk as if no be naija you deh
I felt bad, where's the money going to.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
All the south south state are expensive except akwa ibom and cross river state ,Kudos to the so call yahoo boys that make live unbearable for the rest , Benin, delta, yenagoa, PH is hard to stay if you're doing legit, that's why girls are selling their bodies just to earn a living.

I am from delta state , my parent living in lagos relocated to our hometown in delta some years back and if I tell you the cost of living in my own village is higher than lekki and banana island, high cost of good and services due to those yahoo boys spending recklessly over their

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Blupen969(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yomit71:

I felt bad, where's the money going to.
Most of it is going to your pastors account for you to attain salvation
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by omaira: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
SavageResponse:

What you said does not come as a surprise. If you check you will see that not even one multinational company has its head office in Bayelsa State

The most annoying part is when you hear the name “Bayelsa State” you’ll think you’re visiting a promising state.. you nor know say na dead zone.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by omaira: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:
All the south south state are expensive except akwa ibom and cross river state are expensive to live in. Kudos to the so call yahoo boys that make live unbearable for the rest , Benin, delta, yenagoa, PH is hard to stay if you're doing legit, that's why girls are selling their bodies just to earn a living.

I am from

You are from where
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by omaira: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
descarado:

If there is a worse that is worse than the word worse… I think that is the right word to use.
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by SmallDick99(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
descarado:
I'm sure u haven't visited before

So why would u say that?
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Yomit71(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Most of it is going to your pastors account for you to attain salvation
Stop the joke.
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Bayelsa girls dey get big nyash sad
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by SmallDick99(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
omaira:

If there is a worse that is worse than the word worse… I think that is the right word to use.
Is bayelsa that bad? sad
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by SmallDick99(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2023
Kriss216:

Taa!

Which Yenegoa is the cleanest

That's the only problem I have with you people. You'll stay in your tiny brown roof hut and be passing judgement anyhow. Learn to move outside your comfort zone once in a while.

Yenegoa is the only capital city in Nigeria where you'll be seeing kpako house in every corner. Dirty and smelly waters everywhere!

I'll rather live in Sambisa, Ogbomoso or Lokoja than to live in Yenegoa.
Bayalsa is better than at Least 20 states in this country.

Bayelsa is better than all north east and north west states including kogi, Benue, Ekiti, Abia etc

If u disagree pls bring your proof to court cheesy
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by 23jerryking(m): 9:55pm On Apr 10, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:
All the south south state are expensive except akwa ibom and cross river state ,Kudos to the so call yahoo boys that make live unbearable for the rest , Benin, delta, yenagoa, PH is hard to stay if you're doing legit, that's why girls are selling their bodies just to earn a living.

I am from delta state , my parent living in lagos relocated to our hometown in delta some years back and if I tell you the cost of living in my own village is higher than lekki and banana island, high cost of good and services due to those yahoo boys spending recklessly over their
Guy!!! I spent a year in Delta state, Ozoro precisely in Isoko North local government area. It didn't work out as I had to relocate back to Kogi State during the latter days of December. I was hustling legit hotel jobs, in the end it all just became too much to bear. Those Yahoo guys built hell out of that town.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by 23jerryking(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
SmallDick99:
Is bayelsa that bad? sad
Terrible bro. You'll fear life
Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
23jerryking:
Guy!!! I spent a year in Delta state, Ozoro precisely in Isoko North local government area. It didn't work out as I had to relocate back to Kogi State during the latter days of December. I was hustling legit hotel jobs, in the end it all just became too much to bear. Those Yahoo guys built hell out of that town.

Am telling you, those boys are making life unbearable to the legitimate hustlers in delta. Too bad they are in every corner of the state, how my own village is more expensive to leave than lekki still baffles me

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is The Worse State To Visit In Nigeria by 23jerryking(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
SmallDick99:
Bayalsa is better than at Least 20 states in this country.

Bayelsa is better than all north east and north west states including kogi, Benue, Ekiti, Abia etc

If u disagree pls bring your proof to court cheesy
Oga I'm a Kogite and have also spent time in Yangoa, Bayelsa state. You guys have nothing going on there, I'm still wondering where all that oil money they talk about is. Yenago a state headquarter that has only one high road. Tueh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Adelusi-adeluyi, IGP To Grace National Daily Awards / Biafran Fighters Threaten President Tinubu And Lagos State Governemnt / Tinubu vs Ooni of Ifé/Buhari | Can You Spot The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.