Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! (7005 Views)

Create A Massive Investment Portfolio In 2021 From Zero Fee / Exceptional Yoruba Business Woman In Igboland / Femi Otedola's $350 Million Investment In Geregu Power, Commitment To FG’s Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by FreeStuffsNG: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
recieve:

Oga, you don't even know how to spell, it's 'receive' not my monika
cheesy cheesy
Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2023
PulaPower:

Did you create the thread for unfortunate chest beating or to spread an info?

Cuz ion know what Alaba got to do with this..
It is only for investment conscious people!

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by byteem: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
investnow2013:
This is going to be bigger and better than Alaba International Market in Lagos!

Jokers .. build an international grade seaport , build an international airport , create a free trade zone around your coastal areas .. not shopping malls

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2023
GIM Oraifite Ekwusigo Anambra State

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by Henix(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2023
investnow2013:

(1) The International Passenger & Cargo Airport @ Umueri,
(2) Onitsha River Port
(3) Onitsha Owerri expressway
(4) Igbo logistics companies across the World!
(5) Huge Population density between Delta,Anambra & Imo States. These 3 states are more than Lagos actual Population.
(6) Indigenous Industries & Production lines nearby.
(7) Absence of Omoniles & touts!
(cool 24 hour power supply guaranteed by Chief Emeka Offor who is an Indigene of Oraifite.

Many traders from so many Africa countries prefer buying goods from Lagos because of the easy cargo flights available in Lagos. U can order goods in Lagos today and receive it next tomorrow in far away Angola through express cargo.

What plan does south East government have in this regard?

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
Henix:

Many traders from so many Africa countries prefer buying goods from Lagos because of the easy cargo flights available in Lagos. U can order goods in Lagos today and receive it next tomorrow in far away Angola through express cargo.

Anambra International Passenger & Cargo Airport @ Umueri.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by KosiGee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
investnow2013:
This is going to be bigger and better than Alaba International Market in Lagos!

Is this the reason why you created this thread? Nwokem, I bu onye nzuzu.

This is why Igbos are mocked and stereotyped.

People like you lack intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by XerXers: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2023
Henix:

Volume of goods moved by road from Aba to Cameroon is greater than your Lagos-Angola express air cargo

6 Likes

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by isan(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
This guy's are bleeped 😂 No one is traveling to Anambra to patronize them and they don't have the land mass if they all decided to relocate east because the whole south east is the size of Oyo state 🤣🤣
theophorus:
Oshey!

Oya! Less noise more actions and after building make una relocate headquarters of businesses to that Oriafite and develop Anambra and make it home while you only visit other locations.

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hear from the Secretary of The Alaba Lagos based investors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hrdOWADxFY

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2023
KosiGee:

I like his post, but he could have just used the word comparable. All the "bigger and better" is not necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

I like his post, but he could have just used the word comparable. All the "bigger and better" is not necessary.
I am only using the words of the investors!. Please believe them when they said that they are going to build a bigger and better Mart than the one they build before!.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by KingKO22: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Thank God for this vision at least this will decongest Lagos

As Anambra are looking up to Lagos na so Lagos dey look to Dubai

No state can catch up with our Lagos in Nigeria in all ramifications

Just do your best for Anambra

Good visionary leaders is what makes Lagos standout today

I pray GVR should be elected as the next Anambra governor so that he can implement all his plan there. Enough of IPOB snatching our land from us.

Good luck 😀😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by onumadu: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
KosiGee:

Nwokem the insult is unwarranted.
Everybody has constitutional rights to speak his or her mind.
You say that people mock Igbo because of people like the OP, but it is people like YOU that make them wonder.
If you don't like his thread, LEAVE.
And if you are MORE intelligent, OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.
Your vitriol is poisonous.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by onumadu: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
@OP, your thread is inspirational, and shares your beliefs and visions of Igboland.
It is a mark of leadership.
Cowards will attack you for nothing.
Dalu, for this thread. cool

2 Likes

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by XerXers: 10:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
KingKO22:
Thank God for this vision at least this will decongest Lagos

As Anambra are looking up to Lagos na so Lagos dey look to Dubai

No state can catch up with our Lagos in Nigeria in all ramifications

Just do your best for Anambra

Good visionary leaders is what makes Lagos standout today

I pray GVR should be elected as the next Anambra governor so that he can implement all his plan there. Enough of IPOB snatching our land from us.

Good luck 😀😂🤣
Lagos is being invaded by imperialist without local content

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 10:08pm On Apr 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by ahaz: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
investnow2013:

(1) The International Passenger & Cargo Airport @ Umueri,
(2) Onitsha River Port
(3) Onitsha Owerri expressway
(4) Igbo logistics companies across the World!
(5) Huge Population density between Delta,Anambra & Imo States. These 3 states are more than Lagos actual Population.
(6) Indigenous Industries & Production lines nearby.
(7) Absence of Omoniles & touts!
(cool 24 hour power supply guaranteed by Chief Emeka Offor who is an Indigene of Oraifite.

Yes I support you on this cos the population of Imo, Anambara and Abia by far surpassed that of lagos. This will make our businesses more viable in the area of patronage as our people are known for spending real money for commodities.

Again, the other folks across the Nija will want go respond with publishing taxes and levies just to mitigate their loses associated with the planned relocation but no issues cos the cost will be pushed back to their citizens too who will and must end up buying this products as one thing is for sure, they can never get used to or competitor with.the Ugbos in this trades if they doubt let them try, am living witness.

The Igbo controlled businesses are ran like a cartel both local and foreign any doubting Thomas can try and see the outcome..so the long and short story is that anyone who wants to buy electronics or vehicle parts should be ready to travel down east or pay for waybils..If we go along with this, in the next five or six years we go know how far.

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by ahaz: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
investnow2013:
It is for emphasis sake only and was made because same investors that set up Alaba International Lagos are the pillars of this vision!. Alaba was not planned or built by the Lagos govt, but by these investors.

My brother atimes it's not worth it replhing kids on this forum..most of the so called noaie makers here are born less than 25 years ago.

It was in my presence that the igbos developed trade fair that was originally swamp land..Apart from the lagos chamber of commerce building there for lagos trade far that was usually busy every November when they have the yearly lagos trade fair addendum.

That location was converted to what it is today in 1995, when Ojukwu came to commission the complex in my before...The same goes to Alaba into, which was just a swamp and nothing shirt of a slum within the same time.

The lagos govt did not do jack in that neighbourhood but that's not my issue for now..lets just replicate and all this insult will stop once and for all.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2023
Media massive investment 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mart,Plazas & Mall
@ Oraifite Ekwusigo Anambra State Nigeria
By Global International Mart.

More Investors from Lagos Today 10th April 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKozEcdAM5E

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
lol.............no comment. grin grin
Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2023
Welcome to GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL MART (GIM) ORAIFITE, EKWUSIGO LGA ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA, the biggest and best structured market complex in Nigeria. This project when completed ithis year 2023 will create so much business and job opportunities for local and international trade.
The business complex has been segmented to accommodate various types of businesses which include: Electronics, Motor spare parts, Electrical, Gas products and other kitchen equipment, mobile phones and accessories, cosmetics, provisions, stationary, furniture, wears building/plumbing materials and general goods.
There is provision for car park, loading and offloading Bay, fire service, sick bay, standard public toilets, Admin office/conference hall, Banking halls, security post, restaurants, Refuse disposal point, solar powered lights, standard CCTV coverage amongst other important amenities. Also there is provision for private plazas and more virgin land for expansion.
This great vision is being executed by active traders in the major markets in Lagos so as to contribute to the development of South East, Nigeria, Africa and the world. It will help the traders to diversify in their business and to expand their tentacles.
The application form are open to all.
Subscribe to our page and stay tuned for more updates.
“Nkea Bu Nke Ayi”

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by Blazebond(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Hallelujah make una go oooo, children of hate and strife please go oooooooo,go To your lands where OSU system is still practiced till today,go and turn it to paradise.
Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by OkoYibo: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yorubas are even more happy with this development than Igbos. They really want Igbos to leave Lagos.. grin

I suspect that Igbos will soon abandon this project thinking they are peppering Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by OkoYibo: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
ahaz:

My brother atimes it's not worth it replhing kids on this forum..most of the so called noaie makers here are born less than 25 years ago.

It was in my presence that the igbos developed trade fair that was originally swamp land..Apart from the lagos chamber of commerce building there for lagos trade far that was usually busy every November when they have the yearly lagos trade fair addendum.

That location was converted to what it is today in 1995, when Ojukwu came to commission the complex in my before...The same goes to Alaba into, which was just a swamp and nothing shirt of a slum within the same time.

The lagos govt did not do jack in that neighbourhood but that's not my issue for now..lets just replicate and all this insult will stop once and for all.

This is my problem with a lot of Igbos. Uncommon foolishness.
Alaba was a slum, Trade Fair was a swamp until Igbos developed it, bla bla bla.
Is that the story you will tell your children when they ask you why Lagos is developed and Igboland is in ruins?

Go and develop Igboland. Very important. Don't come and be telling us stories when others are showcasing achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by KosiGee(m): 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
onumadu:

Nwokem the insult is unwarranted.
Everybody has constitutional rights to speak his or her mind.
You say that people mock Igbo because of people like the OP, but it is people like YOU that make them wonder.
If you don't like his thread, LEAVE.
And if you are MORE intelligent, OPEN YOUR OWN THREAD.
Your vitriol is poisonous.

I apologise for my choice of words. I just thought that he should promote the project without the alaba comparison.
He could share the size of space where the project is being erected and possibly that of Alaba market and let the audience have a clear perspective.

I think government and some cooperate bodies should partner these guys. Projects like this should not be entirely left for traders to execute. From the video, those shops are not different from what’s being built 30 years ago. There’s no innovation, same style, same shape etc. The foundations would’ve been dug manually by labourers and the depth would be dodgy.

Look the stores behind him. He is already advertising the application forms....nothing wrong with that but projects like this should be well publicised and possibly backed up with a website where potential investors could access the plans, etc. He was asking people to come and buy the forms...

I believe that if you are constructing, lots of things should be factored in: fire station for example and most importantly, waste management system and alternative energy like solar panels. You don’t just acquire lands, heap tonnes of granites, build a few shops and start hyping it. This is no mall but a group of shops that later mess up the environment if not planned well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by investnow2013: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
@ Oraifite Ekwusigo Lga of Anambra State Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjoKhawa7JQ

1 Like

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2023
isan:
This guy's are bleeped 😂 No one is traveling to Anambra to patronize them and they don't have the land mass if they all decided to relocate east because the whole south east is the size of Oyo state 🤣🤣
Empty brain and you forgot that Anambra host the biggest market in Nigeria, ewedu brain may be you don't know it's easier for Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Akwaibom, Cross River, Edo, even some part of Ondo,Kogi, Benue, Abuja,,Plateau etc to come to Anambra to by good in bulk than going to Lagos, Lagos is more far and once you enter the state you're face with terrible traffic that last hours unlike Anambra State, all the markets in Anambra flourish and well patronise across the country and beyond get that to your empty head. The Oyo you mentioned is just big for nothing state Anambra State have bigger economy than Oyo, the state has massive land but it's totally useless, land with hills and rocks that's not good for commercial agriculture, Anambra with small landmass produce more food than Oyo state

4 Likes

Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by Shinabrown5308(m): 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
Poverty, so because tantalizer building and students hostels, seriously S/E has nothing, massive buildings like obasanjo pottery
Re: Massive Investment In Igboland Begins! by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2023
OkoYibo:

This is my problem with a lot of Igbos. Uncommon foolishness.
Alaba was a slum, Trade Fair was a swamp until Igbos developed it, bla bla bla.
Is that the story you will tell your children when they ask you why Lagos is developed and Igboland is in ruins?

Go and develop Igboland. Very important. Don't come and be telling us stories when others are showcasing achievements.
Lagos is smallest State when are you developing other part of Yoruba land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Drops To 127th Place On The Global Competitive Index / I Am A Graduate, I Want To Start Road Side Indomie Business / Nigeria Airways Or Nigeria Airwaste!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.