Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) (69605 Views)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Goddyrichie(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
sirblend:
Either he is doing yahoo or he should tell us the source of his income...

d way u ask him when he was on d street selling his yogurt mumu reason

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by jimoholuyemi3(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
You believe these Yahoo ritualist at your own detriment
How many years has he been selling Yogurt?
Is he making up to #10,000 per day to buy that type of car
Don't get yourself worked up over these nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
[quote author=Timzyad post=122498308][/quote]
My brother I'm tired of this myopic set of people. Man no be God oooooh.
There are people that God has designed for wealth by all means. And the way it will happen to them will sound foolish in the ears of human being. It is our sense of judgement that limits us.
On the day I got to know this secret, I cried bitterly.
As a petty trader, I prayed one night to God that I needed money for my business. That same night I was given 3 lotto numbers in the dream and after that I saw two bullion vans bringing bags of money to me.
After waking up i decided not to play the game coz I never tried it before and I perceived gambling as a sin.
Evening of same day my neighbor called me to follow him to lotto shop but I refused and then I heard a voice telling me to use the only 10k in my shop to play the numbers but I rebuked the voice all in the name of God does not support gambling.
At the end of the day, exactly the 3 numbers played and I realized that God can use anything to bless anyone.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Goddyrichie(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
aktolly54:
so everything na yahoo ? What if he win huge amount on gamble ?
na wenti dem no know b that o if a young guy make it in this country is either they call him yahoo ritualist robbery mumu reason anyway I don't blame them na country economy cause ham in advance country a guy of 19 20 21 years make it and it's nothing to them cuz it's normal even though he do yahoo it's nobody business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by davodyguy: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Humble? Bt m happy for him cos naija failed him
And he failed himself

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by dododawa1: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
MarketDispatch:

The number of Fan Ice Sellers on my street for many years none has bought Keke from selling Fan Ice talkless of buying Benz
Abi
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Pharaohny: 11:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
solexzy:
Hope it's not what I'm thinking grin

Weldone grin grin thinker island 🏝️ grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by AmGreat1234: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2023
He told us about the ice creams but he didn't
tell us how he made it real big from the business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by RussellRutherfo: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtL3Ju5IyQ

You still dey thank God for yahoo wey you do.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Originalsly: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
I don't get it.... change of clothes is the transformation? No doubt ... there is food shortage wherever he is.... and it is seriously taking a toll on him. I can see he is broke too .... but couldn't he wait and save enough to have a full haircut?? ... instead of half??
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by onuman: 12:04am On Apr 14, 2023
emexnaija:

And grew big, leaning on his car while sexting his baby. Hard work with good head pay.
But let them no go to grab him for being a Yahoo Yahoo scams boy, and make him sell his car to bail himself out. This is Nigeria.

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by kay29000(m): 12:07am On Apr 14, 2023
eghuan1:
If I slap this one ehn[b], so na 50 naira ice cream he take buy GLK abi[/b]?

grin
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by kay29000(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2023
2016easy2017:

These are the mind of people EFCC and Nigerian police should be after. How can you be this rich jus for selling youghort??
What of those producing the youghort itself

This is stupid. Unless you do something devilish.

We all must help this nation by writing to the police to investigate this guy. I believe lives must have been lost

Hahahahaha! This made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by OmoOshodi(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2023
This guys can not just lay low

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Sholuwa241: 12:13am On Apr 14, 2023
sirblend:
Either he is doing yahoo or he should tell us the source of his income...

watein you want make him tell you na no be yahoo money na ya papa money keep on asking him e go tell you
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Slic1: 12:22am On Apr 14, 2023
emexnaija:

He eventually bought the factory, Maybe.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by davillian(m): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2023
The Eagle has its eye on him now
Hope he is clean....

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Princessdainty(m): 12:42am On Apr 14, 2023
FashionCookie:
I know some will soon come here and say he's into fraud. But man no b God...
which man no be god? From ice cream seller to driving glk? Your cerebrum licks semen if you think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Killermamba: 12:45am On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=emexnaija post=122428144]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtL3Ju5IyQ[/quote
From Ice cream to yahoo. See transformation indeed.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Truthshscrazy: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2023
Bfly:
I dey expect transformation of office here as regard once a yoghurt seller.

From yoghurt seller to what? Tell us.

Yoghurt manufacturer, Crypto trader , IT expert, Japa, multinational employee or what?

International businessman grin . If u dont gerrit forgerrit 😜
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by bluestone2015: 2:13am On Apr 14, 2023
White, whiter, whitest.
#bleaching
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Jeffy1206(m): 2:31am On Apr 14, 2023
This hin transformation too much na 🤔I know one aboki wey de sell this for over 20 years now and I no too notice any change. 😏Hmmm make I comment my reserve for vawulence purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 2:37am On Apr 14, 2023
FashionCookie:

so what is responsible for his sudden transformation and prosperity?

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 2:39am On Apr 14, 2023
Edipet:
God's Time is the best. More win to him

which Gods time? which work is responsible for his transformation?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by GABRIEL6036: 2:41am On Apr 14, 2023
Agba Awo G grin
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 2:41am On Apr 14, 2023
aktolly54:
so everything na yahoo ? What if he win huge amount on gamble ?

so how much did he win?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by olaniyilukman(m): 2:50am On Apr 14, 2023
omonighoblessing:
Hmmm.... I just hope its not what am thinking sha.... lipsrsealed
BRO, it is what you are thinking, ask him to tell us the source of his wealth....
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by coputa(m): 3:13am On Apr 14, 2023
gabazin080:
I hate stories like this if u won't tell us how u made it
How many people told you how they make their money, even your papa n mama tell you.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by coputa(m): 3:19am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

so how much did he win?
The amount you can win in a gamble(Lotto &bet9ja) is limitless .It has transform many peoples lives and it has also rendered many useless.

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 3:32am On Apr 14, 2023
coputa:
The amount you can win in a gamble(Lotto &bet9ja) is limitless .It has transform many peoples life and it has also rendered many useless.
how much did he win?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by xevove2061: 4:29am On Apr 14, 2023
FashionCookie:

Of course man is not God. But it does not stop him from showing us, just like he did earlier, the business he did to get him where he is now. I see any young boy below the age of 23 driving GLK as upcoming junior yahoo boys and i-must-drive-benz gang. That bloody car is for women.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.