Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) (69606 Views)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Bluntemperor: 4:37am On Apr 14, 2023
AkanmuKehinde:
There's how to every transformation. Tell us H O W, let's learn from you.

This O P,like the rest that usually permeates the NL from page are not doing Nigerians any good - why can't tell tell us,at least ,others will learn- from the jobs the man used to 'blow' or is it difficult ni?
Stop deceiving the gaulibles,just for your traffic purposes !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by walex0007(m): 5:42am On Apr 14, 2023
kingbee90:
In this my journey of life, one of life's lessons I have learnt is 'Don't allow a temporary situation to make you feel depressed'. Fight your demons, face your fears, trust the process & allow your ship to keep sailing.
That situation will be a thing of the past in no time.
i love that
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by eepeepook: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2023
He bought a car. So?

We have too many cars on our roads. People wonder why lung cancer is rampant even in non-smokers. I dey fold arms look una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by MrBroke(m): 6:37am On Apr 14, 2023
FashionCookie:
I know some will soon come here and say he's into fraud. But man no b God...

So what your logic is telling you is that, God did what??
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by coputa(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:
how much did he win?
Why can't you ask him.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Benresmy(m): 6:46am On Apr 14, 2023
sirblend:
Either he is doing yahoo or he should tell us the source of his income...

When he was suffering did you ask his source of suffering??..

When u poor nobody cares, when you reach it becomes a public problem

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Burgerlomo: 6:48am On Apr 14, 2023
Son of grace 🙏👍
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by contigiency(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2023
Yahoo things. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2023
gr8dom:
The analysts are coming
Some are up there while below you'd find some.

I'm equally sceptical about this level of change within a short time too.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by MrBroke(m): 7:00am On Apr 14, 2023
Goddyrichie:
na wenti dem no know b that o if a young guy make it in this country is either they call him yahoo ritualist robbery mumu reason anyway I don't blame them na country economy cause ham in advance country a guy of 19 20 21 years make it and it's nothing to them cuz it's normal even though he do yahoo it's nobody business

Dey decieve yourself with false motivation when the truth is obvious. What are the odds that the money he bought that car with (that is, if it ain't someone else's car) is from Yoghurt Business, Bet9ja, or Lets say he got employed in an oil company grin and now what are the odds that the money is from Fraud(yahoo), Ritual.

If this was a betting ticket, which option you 4 select.

Personally i believe if you work legit, hard and smart with great determination backed with a brilliant idea, you will definitely get the bag.
But the odds on this one is low so nigga don't fool yourself that he won who wants to be a millionaire or he invented a tech platform cause deep down you know that is a lie. grin
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by emperor4love(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

My brother I'm tired of this myopic set of people. Man no be God oooooh.
There are people that God has designed for wealth by all means. And the way it will happen to them will sound foolish in the ears of human being. It is our sense of judgement that limits us.
On the day I got to know this secret, I cried bitterly.
As a petty trader, I prayed one night to God that I needed money for my business. That same night I was given 3 lotto numbers in the dream and after that I saw two bullion vans bringing bags of money to me.
After waking up i decided not to play the game coz I never tried it before and I perceived gambling as a sin.
Evening of same day my neighbor called me to follow him to lotto shop but I refused and then I heard a voice telling me to use the only 10k in my shop to play the numbers but I rebuked the voice all in the name of God does not support gambling.
At the end of the day, exactly the 3 numbers played and I realized that God can use anything to bless anyone.
u sure say u go rich wit ur thinking
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by emekajacobogbon(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2023
emperor4love:
u sure say u go rich wit ur thinking
I don wise up, once bitten twice shy
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by joba4luv: 7:33am On Apr 14, 2023
Yahoo plus transformation? What is the source of his income? There are many ways of transformation
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by kaywhy09(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2023
Good for him
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by laskab(f): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2023
He should do well by sponsoring or assisting the poor sellers whom he left behind.

Whether na Yahoo or other unconstitutional work, he should use the money well.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by abidem4real: 7:41am On Apr 14, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtL3Ju5IyQ
Thanks but no thanks to internet fraud
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by laskab(f): 7:43am On Apr 14, 2023
Your English no clear o. Abi u be Chinese or from underworld?
MrBroke:

Dey decieve yourself with false motivation when the truth is obvious. What are the odds that the money he bought that car with (that is, if it ain't someone else's car) is from Yoghurt Business, Bet9ja, or Lets say he got employed in an oil company grin and now what are the odds that the money is from Fraud(yahoo), Ritual.

If this was a betting ticket, which option you 4 select.

Personally i believe if you work legit, hard and smart with great determination backed with a brilliant idea, you will definitely get the bag.
But the odds on this one is low so nigga don't fool yourself that he won who wants to be a millionaire or he invented a tech platform cause deep down you know that is a lie. grin
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2023
xevove2061:

Of course man is not God. But it does not stop him from showing us, just like he did earlier, the business he did to get him where he is now. I see any young boy below the age of 23 driving GLK as upcoming junior yahoo boys and i-must-drive-benz gang. That bloody car is for women.
Lol...only women drive red GLK?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Princessdainty:
which man no be god? From ice cream seller to driving glk? Your cerebrum licks semen if you think otherwise.
Shut up please...you guys can't do without insult here.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:11am On Apr 14, 2023
MarketDispatch:

The number of Fan Ice Sellers on my street for many years none has bought Keke from selling Fan Ice talkless of buying Benz
Which street be that?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2023
MrBroke:

So what your logic is telling you is that, God did what??
Nothing
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Ghezo: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2023
He became a yahoo boi wink
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by chysam: 8:22am On Apr 14, 2023
Yoghoo seller

God punish who ever is deceiving us here
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2023
We already know whats up.
Its not God , stop calling him.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by emperor4love(m): 8:31am On Apr 14, 2023
E no pass yahoo with ritual
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:53am On Apr 14, 2023
I do love trsnsformational stories of humble beginnings.

There is no shame in hustling and every just and deserved success should be celebrated, but this one, for me, nor really be am. lipsrsealed
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by stankezzy: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2023
Why are people always hating, a serious business guy can finish selling one and half containers of ice cream every day, check out d gain in one ice cream then times it by d quantity in a containers, u will be shocked how much he makes daily then check it out for a week , then a month, then a year.
I believe this guy made his money through ice cream, it is only that most people are not serious in business
We should stop hating abeg, not every successful people day into yahoo
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by MrBroke(m): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2023
laskab:
Your English no clear o. Abi u be Chinese or from underworld?

It's quite vivid to understand despite me mixing up our local english to it, so if you don't understand what you read then ask for help grin
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by BillGate90(m): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2023
Dey play
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2023
coputa:
Why can't you ask him.

Did you ask him and others before you came up with this?

The amount you can win in a gamble(Lotto &bet9ja) is limitless .It has transform many peoples life and it has also rendered many useless.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by AgroDoctor: 10:16am On Apr 14, 2023
kingbee90:
In this my journey of life, one of life's lessons I have learnt is 'Don't allow a temporary situation to make you feel depressed'. Fight your demons, face your fears, trust the process & allow your ship to keep sailing.
That situation will be a thing of the past in no time.

Great encouragement.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by oxiide22(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2023
olaniyilukman:
BRO, it is what you are thinking, ask him to tell us the source of his wealth....
good morning sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.