Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) (69608 Views)

AY Shiga: Incredible Transformation Of A Police Officer (Photos) / Water Seller Shares His Money With Prison Inmates (Video) / Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Stanley3562(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2023
This guy go don do mad soap 😂😞
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by coputa(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

Did you ask him and others before you came up with this?

The amount you can win in a gamble(Lotto &bet9ja) is limitless .It has transform many peoples life and it has also rendered many useless.
I see people who gamble everyday,they are everywhere, especially the youths, can't you feel your environment.

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2023
coputa:
I see people who gamble everyday,they are everywhere, especially the youths, can't you feel your environment.

That's not what I asked you. Did you ask him and others before you came up with this?

The amount you can win in a gamble(Lotto &bet9ja) is limitless .It has transform many peoples life and it has also rendered many useless.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by coputa(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you. Did you ask him and others before you came up with this?

I saw others, those who won millions and those who are wrenched.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by olaniyilukman(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2023
oxiide22:
good morning sir
MORNING BRO
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2023
coputa:
I saw others, those who won millions and those who are wrenched.

I didn't ask u if u saw. Did you ask him and others before you came up with this?

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
sirblend:
Either he is doing yahoo or he should tell us the source of his income...

...must every success of a man be Yahoo...
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by xevove2061: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
FashionCookie:

Lol...only women drive red GLK?

Does that car lool masculine to you?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by oxiide22(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
olaniyilukman:
MORNING BRO
k
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by emperor4love(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
ufotunang:
...must every success of a man be Yahoo...
looking at him nd dressing, am sure e no pass yahoo with ritual, no de play bro,a month with good baba doing,is enough for u to pick money fr gle
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by stormborn28(m): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
omonighoblessing:
Hmmm.... I just hope its not what am thinking sha.... lipsrsealed

Think am well oooo.. All the pvssies wey dey shakara for am na now e go begin dey smash dem hot hot. The baddest guy in town
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by aktolly54(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2023
lexy2014:

so how much did he win?
werey na me you dey ask, why not go ask poverty striken father
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by olaniyilukman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
oxiide22:
help with 5k pls
OK BRO,,,,

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by lexy2014: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
aktolly54:
werey na me you dey ask, why not go ask poverty striken father

So how much did he win?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by oxiide22(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
olaniyilukman:
OK BRO,,,,

Thanks
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
xevove2061:

Does that car lool masculine to you?
Here in warri na guys dey cruise am pass. And it looks masculine to me sef.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by oxiide22(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
olaniyilukman:
OK BRO,,,,
i sent you my details sir
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by xevove2061: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
FashionCookie:

Here in warri na guys dey cruise am pass. And it looks masculine to me sef.

I see those guys as gay or tryimg hard to belong. That car is for women. I womt take any guu driving that serious
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Just like magic not single explanation.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by olaniyilukman(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
oxiide22:
i sent you my details sir
I have seen it

1 Like

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by solsticey2k3(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
Na benefit boi grin
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by EUGENEINYANG(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yahoo boy 😄😄😄
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by oxiide22(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I have seen it
okay Sir God bless
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Godsownfc(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Money is good,but was he doing now
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2023
xevove2061:

I see those guys as gay or tryimg hard to belong. That car is for women. I womt take any guu driving that serious
Na wa o...I don't see it that way sha.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Goddyrichie(m): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
MrBroke:

Dey decieve yourself with false motivation when the truth is obvious. What are the odds that the money he bought that car with (that is, if it ain't someone else's car) is from Yoghurt Business, Bet9ja, or Lets say he got employed in an oil company grin and now what are the odds that the money is from Fraud(yahoo), Ritual.

If this was a betting ticket, which option you 4 select.

Personally i believe if you work legit, hard and smart with great determination backed with a brilliant idea, you will definitely get the bag.
But the odds on this one is low so nigga don't fool yourself that he won who wants to be a millionaire or he invented a tech platform cause deep down you know that is a lie. grin
just make money legal or illegal money na money
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Was it pmb that bought the yorght? Which kain lie be this?
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by xevove2061: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2023
FashionCookie:

Na wa o...I don't see it that way sha.

Do you not see how most of them look? Dress funny,bleach their skin, paint their lips, do funny things to their hair, if its not women behavior, i do not know what else is.
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by FashionCookie(f): 8:03am On Apr 15, 2023
xevove2061:

Do you not see how most of them look? Dress funny,bleach their skin, paint their lips, do funny things to their hair, if its not women behavior, i do not know what else is.
Hmmm
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Funflipper: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2023
Sermwell:
He obviously left legitimate hustle to hustle kingdom (HK)

Click like if you Gerrit! grin grin

Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by Exceed15: 11:07am On Apr 15, 2023
Lol
Re: Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) by oxiide22(m): 11:16am On Apr 15, 2023
olaniyilukman:
I have seen it
Good morning sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff? / 5 Lucrative Careers You Can Excel In That Do Not Require A Degree / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.