Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Obi/oyedepo Phone Call Was Genuine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Obi/oyedepo Phone Call Was Genuine (383 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Is The Conversation Of Peter Obi & Oyedepo A Deepfake? Fact-Check By FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Obi/oyedepo Phone Call Was Genuine by Dogalmighty17: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2023
A Caveat: I am a vehement Obi supporter. But when I see the truth, I say it.

Some people call that recording a deep fake or doctored. Ordinarily, it should be. But let me ask; If APC had this supposed recording before the elections why didn't they release it? It doesn't make sense that after Tinubu was declared winner, APC will go around doctoring phone calls.

We easily forget things in Nigeria.
Under former president Jonathan, Nigeria signed a deal with an Israeli company to monitor every online based communication that Nigerians do. Click the link below if in doubt.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/131249-exclusive-jonathan-awards-40million-contract-to-israeli-company-to-monitor-computer-internet-communication-by-nigerians.html?tztc=1

There is no sufficient reason to think that this deal extended to monitoring calls. However, here is the catch. A technology dating to the sixties. What is it? Bugged phone lines.

I believe that Obi/Oyedepo used unsecured phone lines to make that conversation. When you get to a level of prestige in society, your communication is the first thing you secure. That's why the president of the United States is not permitted to make use of his personal phone when in office. He MUST use a well secured phone that cannot be bugged or hacked.

That this conversation leaked was a disgrace. If you notice, neither Obi nor Oyedepo have denied that it happened.

The entire tech team in Labor party and those working under Daddy Oyedepo should be fired. They have brought needless embarrassment to their principals.
Re: The Obi/oyedepo Phone Call Was Genuine by Ireportlive: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
EFCC, DSS and even Rivers State Government anti terrorism unit have 2million USD 3G Isreali hacking Software

It was use on Allen Onyeama, Rotimi Ameachi añd now Obi

1 Like

Re: The Obi/oyedepo Phone Call Was Genuine by ekineme: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
What's so special about the content of the Audio, it's just distraction tactics, I listened to it whether Fake or Real there's nothing serious about the content, PO could have as well say it openly or in Radio house.

I don't know why people are making fuss out of it.

1 Like

Re: The Obi/oyedepo Phone Call Was Genuine by DMerciful(m): 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
There's nothing wrong with the call. Stop crying more than the bereaved

This is a religious war comment which by the way is doctored means nothing because no religious war happened
Dogalmighty17:
A Caveat: I am a vehement Obi supporter. But when I see the truth, I say it.

Some people call that recording a deep fake or doctored. Ordinarily, it should be. But let me ask; If APC had this supposed recording before the elections why didn't they release it? It doesn't make sense that after Tinubu was declared winner, APC will go around doctoring phone calls.

We easily forget things in Nigeria.
Under former president Jonathan, Nigeria signed a deal with an Israeli company to monitor every online based communication that Nigerians do. Click the link below if in doubt.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/131249-exclusive-jonathan-awards-40million-contract-to-israeli-company-to-monitor-computer-internet-communication-by-nigerians.html?tztc=1

There is no sufficient reason to think that this deal extended to monitoring calls. However, here is the catch. A technology dating to the sixties. What is it? Bugged phone lines.

I believe that Obi/Oyedepo used unsecured phone lines to make that conversation. When you get to a level of prestige in society, your communication is the first thing you secure. That's why the president of the United States is not permitted to make use of his personal phone when in office. He MUST use a well secured phone that cannot be bugged or hacked.

That this conversation leaked was a disgrace. If you notice, neither Obi nor Oyedepo have denied that it happened.

The entire tech team in Labor party and those working under Daddy Oyedepo should be fired. They have brought needless embarrassment to their principals.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu, How Is Tinubu Health State? / When Will Obi Sue People's Gazette On Yes Daddy Blockbuster? / Edo Lawyer Decries Mayaki’s Diabolic Obsession With Obaseki, Urges Sacked Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.