Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi (14345 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi / John Ogunjobi Stabbed To Death In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We have gone beyond asking them this kind of question.

The headless mob mocked, condemned and crucified Him.
In the end, no history book has ever been written in honour of the emotive critics or the headless mob.
~ Prof Soludo.

Thank God Nigeria and truth defeated them.

The next phase after we defeated them is to make each of them accountable for all the crimes of slander, cyberbullying and criminal defamations. Each of them within Nigeria and in diaspora! They are not ghosts and they are not above the law.

The DSS must trace, compile all the monikers behind the slander, cyberbullying and criminal defamations on all the social media platforms including here and arrest each of them and give each of them his or her own day in court.

All their victims must get justice.It was not politics it was fascism our democracy must never allow ever again.

Each of them must face prosecution so this kind of evil does not happen to us and our democracy again.

They were actively recruited for fascism and DSS must do its job to find them and those behind them. Each member of this mob or their sponsor is not a ghost and the mob is not above the law.

We are not practicing mobocracy so the DSS, NCC, police must prosecute this mob.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Exactly! The SECRET POLICE must be unleashed on CRITICS of the flawed electoral process and its outcome…
Same SECRET POLICE that has warned against “frivolous” lawsuits and free speech provided by Section 39 of the Constitution!
cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by theophorus(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
Abeg, leave anybody to write and say whatever they like joor like the Drunkard who spew rubbish without thinking.
They would soon understand that they are responsible for everything they said and are not invisible.

Also the Hatred they are sharing may soon come back to dem in multiple folds, just like the harvest of sown seeds.
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by BobbieZion(m): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
APC is shit.....
It is a demonic extremist party.

Go and spread the word.
The party and it's supporters are mostly scallywags.

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Made2Last: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2023
soon to descend on her now
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2023
A Nigeria that works for all is the mission
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2023
slivertongue:
APC supporters not OBIDIENTs are toxic

Both are equally toxic and allergic to common sense!
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by prettyliz(f): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2023
richeeyo:

Like a virus
Affecting the pigs
I guess when people keep showing hatred they end up making the person popular.....Blind tribalistic supporters with out proves😕😕...they will still go back broke with all the insults
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by CaptainFM1: 10:38am On Apr 11, 2023
This person match Amaka with Ogunjobi dey send spam messages APShit paid him to be doing to calm down the masses.
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Chucks13: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Obidients are toxic, poisonous, wicked, non Nigerians, evil, Marxist, terrorist, Hutu and Tutsi descendant from Rwanda, aliens, irresponsible, abusive and dangerous movement to national peace and unity worst than Boko Haram and Fula herds.
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by am4truth(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Japa007:
Tinubu is a drug junkie and has nothing to offer Nigerians apart from cocaine and heroine.. sad

wOle Soyinka is a disgrace, a whole icon reducing himself to nothing within a short period of time, what a life.

When they call them headless mob, uncultured, unlettered, with zero home training no one is in doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Antimandatethie(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

Aunty Amaka they will soon pounce on you like a Pack of Wild dogs

They are allergic to Truthful Correction

don't tear up bro
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by goodness4ever(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2023
I believe that as time goes on, rational minds among the obedient movement would realize that there has been a great deal of rabble-rousing in its fold.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by BobbieZion(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
We have gone beyond asking them this kind of question.

The headless mob mocked, condemned and crucified Him.
In the end, no history book has ever been written in honour of the emotive critics or the headless mob.
~ Prof Soludo.

Thank God Nigeria and truth defeated them.

The next phase after we defeated them is to make each of them accountable for all the crimes of slander, cyberbullying and criminal defamations. Each of them within Nigeria and in diaspora! They are not ghosts and they are not above the law.

The DSS must trace, compile all the monikers behind the slander, cyberbullying and criminal defamations on all the social media platforms including here and arrest each of them and give each of them his or her own day in court.

All their victims must get justice.It was not politics it was fascism our democracy must never allow ever again.

Each of them must face prosecution so this kind of evil does not happen to us and our democracy again.

They were actively recruited for fascism and DSS must do its job to find them and those behind them. Each member of this mob or their sponsor is not a ghost and the mob is not above the law.

We are not practicing mobocracy so the DSS, NCC, police must prosecute this mob.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Trash!!!
Shitty trash..

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by dehiero: 10:41am On Apr 11, 2023
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by mutantninja: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2023
Freshtruth:
As Far as Joe biden is yet to congratulate Tinubu something strange is cooking up. Trust me
You believe in America more than your pathetic self? Lol muumuu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by prettyliz(f): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2023
I tire o.... They are not tired of singing we are the leaders of tomorrow since primary school...We don't have the mind to try something different that the usual that's why we don't progress,you've tried APC and PDP what has changed...but Tribalism will not let them do something new ..then they will come and be eyeing developed countries that took a risk
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by 9jaRealist: 10:45am On Apr 11, 2023
grin
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by grammarian247(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

No one is pouncing on her, she spoke very well.
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Gboom: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2023
In 2 face voice "Amaka disappoint me (them)"
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by grammarian247(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2023
9jaRealist:

Exactly! The SECRET POLICE must be unleashed on CRITICS of the flawed electoral process and its outcome…
Same SECRET POLICE that has warned against “frivolous” lawsuits and free speech provided by Section 39 of the Constitution!
undecided
>

Objective submission.

Contact me for IELTS or PTE coaching
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Invest4growth: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2023
I appreciate this write up. This is what every right thinking person is saying.
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Christistruth03:

amaka and other obidients should wait for supreme Court to clear their doubts... After that they can continue wailing till 2027 for Obi to contest and lose again... Mahmud never told anyone elections results compilation ll be online per say... Transmission of results is online while collation is paper driven offline from polling units to ward to local government to state then Abuja... This elections is the best ever by outcome results that's why APC Lost lagos Kano katsina yobe kaduna gombe where she in charge... Again obidients should get it that obi has no pathway to presidency repeat this elections 20 times obi ll come Third... Only PDP APC can win national election like president... The Most toxic set of supporters are obidients...
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Sleekfingers: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Awon toxic Obidenses
Awon toxic obiidiots
Awon toxic zombidenses
Awon toxic obibitters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Faposky95: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
Don't connect Obidience with toxicity.....wat a word.!!!!
People disenfranchised must take action, maybe not as couth as the queen, but nevertheless.....
OBJ, and many more swore their Obidience openly......
Many are BATs ... nocturnal... sleeping in the day and chopping at night.

They must ask, how did OBDatt run over them in Lagos...?
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by KaptainAfrika: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2023
When you see all these write-ups, just jump to the last line, thank God I did and saved myself the precious time to read this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by thaoriginator: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2023
Pls where can i find a reliable mad man? I need urgent advice cry
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by kellybently(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2023
Japa007:
Tinubu is a drug junkie and has nothing to offer Nigerians apart from cocaine and heroine.. sad

wOle Soyinka is a disgrace, a whole icon reducing himself to nothing within a short period of time, what a life.

Tinubu 'll Favour your tribe more with drug business. why you not happy?
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Akpason2: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2023
Please IAM begging everyone in this forum I need help is better I beg than to go and steal I have secure a new POS machine but I don't have money to buy umbrella and chairs please I need 30k to fit put food for me and my family mouth no amount is too small your #200 will go a long way because of God I don't have anyone else to help me apart from God IAM using God to beg everyone that is reading this message and God almighty will replace it back in hundred fold My account number is 2147481140 uba thanks for saving lives
Re: Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi by Zorn: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Toxicity path that's where they belong. They are insulting everybody up and down
The reason why INEC had the audacity to rigge the election was because the Obidients were not violent . The same people claiming that Obidients are violent threatened to form parallel government if election result didn't go their way. Threatened to soak baboon and monkey with blood if election did not go their way. Those who sow wind should expect wildwind .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today / Over 100 Killed In Benue Communities, Refugee Camp / Kogi Guber: Aisha Buhari Rebuffs Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.