Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody (33271 Views)

How 3 Prophets Warned Khadi About Death / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / Protest Going On In Port Harcourt Due To The Escaped Murderer Of 8yr Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by luckedesiri(m): 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
The man is a rapist and a Murderer.

The man raped and murdered the lady in cold blood.

Why are Nigerian men so evil and heartless undecided
..... Must you be a fool? Where did you see that she was raped and murdered?
The police should investigate you properly.

It seems you arranged for the woman to be raped and murdered after the man left her
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by luckedesiri(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Jennyclay:
were you there when the incident happened? Do you really know what transpired?

Nigerian men are so wicked and evil. The man successfully carried out his wicked agenda then ran away, only for him to report to the police himself so that people would think he's innocent.

We already know the ways of you wicked and evil Nigerian men. He's a rapist and a Murderer. God has exposed him.

Evil men everywhere!! Shior!!
... A fool will always be a fool.... If the man murdered her before he left according to you, how come she confirmed she's fine when the receptionist called her to confirm if she's alright when the man was about to leave the premises... Abi na her spirit confirm say she dey OK? Go school, you say no.... U wan dey naira land dey constitute nuisance every day
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by luckedesiri(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

De man use some spiritual level sleep with the girl, no autopsy we discover anything dem go just talk sey she died of cadiac attack
.... Seems you do same do girls too..... The police should check you properly
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by sixtus3606(m): 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Allardyce:
For him to present himself voluntarily to the police and the staff who gave a little details of the situation shows that there's more to this case.

Some people are just walking corpse, that's why I don't allow any friend most especially girls spend more than 4hrs in my house.

omo! shocked
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by sixtus3606(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
luckedesiri:

sad
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by sixtus3606(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
luckedesiri:
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by sixtus3606(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Buharidgeneral: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
duduade:
She complained of weakness

Weakness from what

Wetin she go tell God now on judgement day

Weakness
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by virginchaser(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Unrated900:

You are very right
Sometimes ago,a lady invited me to her ouse.
She wasnt having any issues in the evening.
She speaks well and talks well.
She has never been diagnosed with any infirmities, we speaks together till 12midnight
Though no string attached, i was just surpised this lady can invite me to her ouse, lo and behold, it was around 12:30 she started vomiting, i was shocked, i taught its just nornal stress, agony follows all round her body.
She kept shouting help help me help me
I was dumbbell dumbfounded, dont know what to do.
Till around 3am
I was surprise what witches is this, i kept saying why do i come see this babe.
Around close to 3:50am she fainted, i dont know what to do.
As i was pouring her water, i was cooking indomie for me, i was even boiling water,
My head were confused i kept saying God what do i visited this lady.
I wanted to call her neighbor she says no dont call them, i will be fine.
D funny part she started shouting help help help oti fe pami oooooo.
By 6am she went to the hospital, it was there they told her she eat food Poison two days before that day.
My fellow brothers and sisters here god just save me she didnt dies, what it she dies, how can i step off from this in life.
After three days she called and says she is sorry that i can come over and pass the night again, i said never in my life.
I learnt a lesson that day.
Even make buhari wife invite me to come at night or shakira
I will never try such again in my entire life
God just save me, it's just 3 weeks ago.

I was enjoying your story until you got to second to the last paragraph. So you have been nursing some funny imagination over our first lady. You wan follow president share ozza room?
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Unrated900(m): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
virginchaser:

I was enjoying your story until you got to second to the last paragraph. So you have been nursing some funny imagination over our first lady. You wan follow president share ozza room?

Bro no be small thing ooo
Na God dey save we men.
Many walking corpse out there. Let us all be guided as we do things.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by paduzman: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
MurderX:
She was probably unwell, the guy did the right thing.
real talk, he truly did the right thing, I hope his innocence sets him free.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by carsuperman: 4:45am On Apr 12, 2023
If I say I no happy say she die I dey lie. I met a girl who had a fiance and this girl was ready to sleep with another man, I fear. Hear several stories too. The things men go through in this world. The girl was still reporting her fiance to me. You just meet me and na you dah cheat
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by lesbiconverter: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

why are some girls brainless and dyslexic?
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Ukeme8: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:

Your not making sense, did you even read what was posted there at all?
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Ukeme8: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
were you there when the incident happened? Do you really know what transpired?

Nigerian men are so wicked and evil. The man successfully carried out his wicked agenda then ran away, only for him to report to the police himself so that people would think he's innocent.

We already know the ways of you wicked and evil Nigerian men. He's a rapist and a Murderer. God has exposed him.

Evil men everywhere!! Shior!!

Are you just OK at all, or you just wanna type anyhow?
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by Caramia2020(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

My dear u are not feeling fine n it's mental ailment. It's quite unfortunate n shameful. Dooo get well soon.
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by King3urna(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2023
Jennyclay:

Who's this goat na
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by HilcomTech(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2023
Jennyclay:

Na wa ooo

May God heal you
Re: Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
my dad is a serial rapist and a Murderer.

my man raped and murdered the lady in cold blood.

Why are the men in my life so evil and heartless undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / Man Kills Friend Over Phone In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Colorado: The New Drug Making Our Youths Go Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.