Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,521 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? (8976 Views)

Farmers How Much Are You Selling Your Chickens For Christmas? / How Safe Is Your Farm From Herdsmen Activities? / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by AGRICT: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Earthstorms:

7000 naira per acre per year

Hello sir I'm interested.

How do I contact you?
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by AGRICT: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Earthstorms:

7000 naira per acre per year
Hello sir, i am interested in this.please how do i contact you?
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by Earthstorms(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
AGRICT:
Hello sir, i am interested in this.please how do i contact you?

Send me a pm
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by AGRICT: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2023
Earthstorms:

Send me a pm

I've sent you one sir but you haven't replied yet.
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by AGRICT: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
Earthstorms:

Send me a pm

Hello Sir,
I've been sending you mails but you haven't been responding.
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by Konquest: 7:07pm On Jan 11
Earthstorms:

Relocate to delta state. I can give you free land to farm.

See the electric fence Energizer I bought from china. Each one can power 40 km of electric fence.

It will power the fence with 12,000 volts of electricity, cows can not cross it.

It will be powered by solar with battery backup. I plan to use it to protect my farm from cows and thieves that are stealing my plantain.
That's an awesome and innovative invention from China.
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by Konquest: 7:35pm On Jan 11
recklesslove:
Good morning farmers. Please how are you guys coping with insecurity and herdsmen activity? Please if your place is safe n there are available lands for farming please kindly notify. Herdsmen wan finish person for here in Ovia Edo state.
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by Rockyfancino(m): 11:46am On Mar 11
LordEclipse:

Nothing like herdsmen issues here in my part of Abia.. Them no born them well.. The scores go clear their doubt if them try
Is it still the same as of now?
Re: Farmers, How Are You Coping With Insecurity And Herdsmen Activities? by Rockyfancino(m): 4:31pm On May 01
Earthstorms:

Relocate to delta state. I can give you free land to farm.

See the electric fence Energizer I bought from china. Each one can power 40 km of electric fence.

It will power the fence with 12,000 volts of electricity, cows can not cross it.

It will be powered by solar with battery backup. I plan to use it to protect my farm from cows and thieves that are stealing my plantain.
How big is your fencing? How much power are you using?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registration Has Begun For 2017 Cassava Planting Season / Why Don't People Like To Rear Cockerel Birds? / The Lord Prepared A Bush Meat Before Me This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.