Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ (32464 Views)

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC / Cherubim And Seraphim Members Welcome Obasanjo To US With Music Band (VIDEO) / Osinbajo Visits David Dabaye Bob-Manuel, Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
EVEN FBI and Harvard University and 15 Courts in America wants to arrest the Drug Baron Useless Aged Tinunbu

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
achiever12:

Arrest him first nah. grin.

You are fasting and also promoting evil. grin

Is this fasting or hunger strike?! grin
look! stop wasting your time on these ignoramuses, what they don't understand is the state of ticking time bomb naigeria is at the moment. These people have no idea what is happening in their own country naigeria. The sad thing is when the chaos starts they and their families would be the ones to burn not Obi or Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Healthquest: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
THE CHURCH CANDIDATE.

THE RELIGIOUS WAR CONTINUES EVEN IN DER DEFEAT.

THE SW will not honour ur war
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

No man born of a woman can arrest Peter Obi. Know this and know peace 😎
u said same for Nnamdi kanu
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by bibiking7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2023

I would say that it's the pastor that's raising unnecessary dust. No one is arresting anybody. Everybody just wants to make a statement and say something.

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by uncleade(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

They should arrest Tinubu, Mc Oluomo and his Agberos first before coming for Igbos.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah. Arrest Peter Obi and watch Nigeria Burn beyond repair.

We heard more than that concerning Mnamdi Kanu, Kanu was arrested, till date, nothing happened. Since several years back, we've been hearing, no referendum, no election. Several election has come and passed, nothing happened. We know you, empty chest beaters.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Mrtaye: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ijaya123:
And what will happen if he’s arrested?

Kanu is still in detention remember?

Where was the pressure when Kanu and Sunday Igboho were arrested?
Mugu is kanu and obi the same
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Mrtaye: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2023
JJuanMiguel:

Na every day country dey burn for una side

Low budget burna boys

He will be arrested if he continues to misyarn

Ibos will puff and puff but they will be dealt with as usual
Mugu
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by prettyliz(f): 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are Ridiculously Funny to compare Nmamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

IPOB is a Secessionist group while LP is a registered Political Party.

The Way Abacha Brought Disaster on himself by arresting Abiola is how the already weak Tinubu will end up.

Influential Ibos and Nigerians in the International community will so Put 'Fire in the Anuses' of APC Govt.
Not to talk of so Many Splinter Violent and Non-violent groups that will Spring up unto the issue.

APC cannot Try it.. They are too SMALL. Their Power no Reach.
Peter Obi is not only supported by the Igbos so it's not the same,after all C&S are dominated by Yorubas
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by MetaPhysical: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I just laugh when I see post like this.

I can’t see what has changed in Nigeria and with Nigerians. If Peter Obi is arrested, nothing will happen, the highest is for some protests for few days and life continues.

The same way they all shouted and bragged that no one can arrest or touch Nnamdi Kanu.
We protested during Endsars and after it, we all accepted the fates and moved on.

Infact social media was filled with threats that if Tinubu was declared winner blood will flow on the streets. I am yet to see a drop, much more a flow. grin

If FG carry Obi go, na so everybody go just dey mumble under breath for a week before they go face their business and forget Obi.

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by fredoooooo: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2023
Cele go talk soon grin grin
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by MSA111: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2023
People too dey attach barbarity to needless thing. If federal government decided to punish anyone, nothing in consequential will happen.

No be today. Let’s just forget the unnecessary utterances to show I am for lagbaja.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Melagros(m): 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
VikingKing:

Brotherman, make no mistakes, I'm not Igbo. Even if I was, I expect you to be sensible enough to know that the entire Igbo nation does not support Kanu as they largely do with Obi.

Arrest him first and see, una go know the true strength of Peter Obi numbers from the SS and NC. This one no be doctored INEC figures. You think we're out to protest with you? No bro, we've long passed that. I said surugede is the dance of the spirits, all of us go dance am. On God.
Tell am again, Even me i no be Igbo, but if they arrest him problem go dey

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Melagros(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

You are Ridiculously Funny to compare Nmamdi Kanu and Peter Obi.

IPOB is a Secessionist group while LP is a registered Political Party.

The Way Abacha Brought Disaster on himself by arresting Abiola is how the already weak Tinubu will end up.

Influential Ibos and Nigerians in the International community will so Put 'Fire in the Anuses' of APC Govt.
Not to talk of so Many Splinter Violent and Non-violent groups that will Spring up unto the issue.

APC cannot Try it.. They are too SMALL. Their Power no Reach.
You said the truth, she no know

1 Like

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by emperor863(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2023
If he is found answerable to any act of criminality, he should be arrested and detained. Nothing will happen.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by FatherofAsaad: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
My advice to anyone protesting this time pay your debts before you because if you die your parents will have to pay no forgiveness no be person send you message , face your life and be responsible for once
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by harmony75: 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2023
They cannot arrest our daddy o it is not possible!!!
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by chudez0147(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2023
Same thing you guys said about nnamdi Kanu
BrotherShade:
😎

Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Menclothing: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2023
Best deals in men cloth
Suite trousers 5k
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by hush15: 1:06am On Apr 12, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
There's nothing that will happen.

That's what you all keep saying and keep cheating Nigerians till there is a revolt from the very people you keep believing can do nothing.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by dante0147: 3:12am On Apr 12, 2023
VikingKing:
If they even attempt it, they will know that surugede is the dance of the spirits, and we will all dance it together!

Small yash de shake
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Kamor010255: 4:20am On Apr 12, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Ode ,, you said same about Kanu... Guess where your Mazi is now
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by zomby(m): 5:20am On Apr 12, 2023
Cherubim and Seraphim can make all the noise till the moon shines…If peter Obi crosses the line, he will be picked up. ..Nobody is above the law.
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by MDK777: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2023
It's a religious war angry grin go and verify, yes daddy
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Bigchristo: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
There's nothing that will happen.
You’re a very reckless person if Obi and Datti arrested this country will kiss democracy goodbye, millions of Nigerians will be boycotting elections and calling for referendum is that what you want? Be like some of una nor Dey use sense think, aside wanting Obi to restore his mandate I don’t want anything that will cost Nigeria it stability, you that’s talking will be the one suffering it, same way Ukrainians were cheering their government until war break out now they all hide inside basement and bunker no life no economy even that your work where you get small money to feed yourself you will equally loose it when war breakout in this country just be running your mouth like tap
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Fearyourcreator: 6:22am On Apr 12, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

If Obasanjo collect who be Obi
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Fearyourcreator: 6:23am On Apr 12, 2023
VikingKing:

Brotherman, make no mistakes, I'm not Igbo. Even if I was, I expect you to be sensible enough to know that the entire Igbo nation does not support Kanu as they largely do with Obi.

Arrest him first and see, una go know the true strength of Peter Obi numbers from the SS and NC. This one no be doctored INEC figures. You think we're out to protest with you? No bro, we've long passed that. I said surugede is the dance of the spirits, all of us go dance am. On God.
Oga go sleep
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by zomby(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2023
VikingKing:

Go to bed dude!
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Nyne: 7:14am On Apr 12, 2023
VikingKing:

Lol. Soldiers go use una shine 🤣
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Blackdisciple(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2023
They wouldn't even dare to
Re: Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ by Mrnairalandd: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2023
BrotherShade:
😎

Are Igbos not tired of getting their ass whipped from generation to generations? All Igbos know how to do is throwing violent rhetorics forgetting that the other side has what it takes to wipe their ass off the face of earth.

The FG nearly wiped the Igbos out in the last civil war but thank God for the Yorubas for their excellent initiative to stop the war on time otherwise…

If the almighty FG choose to arrest Peter Obi today, it would perfect his arrest warrant and send him away for a long time. And if Igbos behave or react with their usual emotion, childish tantrums and sentiments as expected by other Nigerians like one day year old baby they are, the only place that ll be a war zone is your Igboland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Minister Of Finance, Zainab Ahmed Lands World Bank Job / Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Donates N1M To Bright Chukwu Dike For Painting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.