Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Sepsis Please Who Knows About Sepsis I’m Scared - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sepsis Please Who Knows About Sepsis I’m Scared (369 Views)

Bill Clinton Has Been Hospitalized With Sepsis In California / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / Free Seminar - Workshop On Sepsis - Everything You Need To Know About Sepsis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sepsis Please Who Knows About Sepsis I’m Scared by Fajeed: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
please nairalanders who knows about sepsis
I’m scared very scared
Re: Sepsis Please Who Knows About Sepsis I’m Scared by Brainmytool: 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Do you have any severe viral or bacterial infection?
Re: Sepsis Please Who Knows About Sepsis I’m Scared by Fajeed: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Brainmytool:
Do you have any severe viral or bacterial infection?
I did blood test and they said I had it it was 17400 I guess is sepsis very bad I’m scared
Re: Sepsis Please Who Knows About Sepsis I’m Scared by Brainmytool: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Fajeed:
I did blood test and they said I had it it was 17400 I guess is sepsis very bad I’m scared

Which particular infection is the root of the sepsis? Which infection did the test indicate?
Re: Sepsis Please Who Knows About Sepsis I’m Scared by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:23am On Apr 12, 2023
Fajeed:

If you had sepsis, you wouldn't be able to type here.

Sepsis is not diagnosed with only a blood test.

There must be certain clinical symptoms and signs to satisfy the criteria for diagnosis of sepsis.

So, what symptoms are you currently experiencing and what specific blood tests(FBC/WBC?, Blood culture? CRP?) did you do?

Positive blood culture alone is Septicaemia, not Sepsis; and increased WBC may indicate ongoing infection somewhere in your body, not necessarily Sepsis.

You guys shouldn't be allowing those roadside laboratories that litter every Nigerian street to be making crazy and scary diagnoses they know nothing about for you.

Their roles should be limited to running the requested test(s) while a doctor interpret them.

(1) (Reply)

Any Sleep Therapist In Port Harcourt? / My Girlfriend - Ectopic Pregnancy - Enlighten Me Please / Possible Bacteria Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.