Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail (24784 Views)

Obiajulu Uja Verbally Assaults Court Registrar / Obiajulu Uja Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer / Burial Photos Of DIG Joseph Obiajulu Egbunike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by RichBoy247: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu is coming to finish this country finally lipsrsealed

Yes, Tinubu is coming to finish all pained and miserable losers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by RichBoy247: 9:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Dengoh:
Scapegoat.The guy go teh for prison.

Shebi they said he has mental problems, he will be cured in prison
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by BJanta: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2023
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by jaggabban: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2023
blockgeek69:
Can someone educate me on the crime he committed?
Werey I tot u said he is an APC guy. grin
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Gandrova: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu is coming to finish this country finally lipsrsealed
So you can support the nonsense public disturbances he created.!
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Gandrova: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2023
blockgeek69:
Try to do the same, you will be educated in prison
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
conehead abeg that ur man too old and ugly just say u too local and dey one hut for osogbo, u for don see how other Africans dey see am
Which Africans, na only the children of hate they see am. The llpobian waillers, u will waill till the coming of Jesus fools.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Ibrahimmufutau: 11:35am On Apr 12, 2023
RichBoy247:

Yes, Tinubu is coming to finish all pained and miserable losers
May thunder srike all the children of hate!!!
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by ufotunang: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
blockgeek69:
., he just expressed his freedom of speech by just saying tinubu should not be sworn as president on may 29th and they arrested him..so what offence has he committed there

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by ufotunang: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2023
He did not commit any offence he was just expressing his freedom of speech..free him
MC oluomo that committed offence during the Lagos govership election is still walking around freely
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Philanderboy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
bdon12:

Pls check arise tv with chimamanda.She killed asiwaju drug lord

IDC!
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Philanderboy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2023
bdon12:

Pls check arise tv with chimamanda.She killed asiwaju drug lord

Do you think if he's a drug lord, he can't set that Chimamanda up??

If Tinubu is a drug lord, he can set that girl and his family up within secs or minutes
Get sense
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Johans2023: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
Zico5:
Those guys are criminals and should be dealt with for causing nuisance. What they are planning to do is tantamount to coup detat against democratically elected president. They are passing across great message that they cannot be trusted with office of the president and the message is very clear to all and sundry.
Let that one serve as a lesson even to Obi and Datti that if they fail to conduct themselves in orderly manners, they will be arrested and prosecuted.
you speak like a fool but I don't think you are one. I can remember how a protester throw sleepers to judge Bush but nothing was done to him. This guy have the right to protest.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Johans2023: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:
Nice.

He must pay for his nuisance.

NB: The guys up there who are calling him a criminal are confused extremists. I share no boat with them.

I'm coming from a viewpoint that it's an aircraft preparing for take-off; it's even a first experience for some. Given how delicate the situation is, it was a very very poor choice of place and time for anyone to choose to protest or demonstrate recalcitrant attitude.

Plus Peter Obi has repeatedly spoken against any form of physical disturbance/infringement. Sad to say but just like that APC-Supporting King in Ajao who was inviting IPOB to Lagos, this man too is acting entirely on his own volition.
is there any law that ban protest in aircraft? This man didn't touch anybody, his crime is that he speaks his mind. Some of you that are supporting this barbaric behavior of APC will regret it when the same APC come after you.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by DeTribalisedCit: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2023
Johans2023:
is there any law that ban protest in aircraft? This man didn't touch anybody, his crime is that he speaks his mind.

Bro.. If I were to be a first time passenger; unsure about air travel with panic on my mind; then someone decides to be that loud and agitated on the plane, I don't think I'd be as concerned with whether we are on the same political side as I'd be with getting the flight experience over and done with.

And yeah, his behaviour is a problem, domestically and globally (see below)

Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by goslowgoslow(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
we fine pass that face 100%
Show your picture.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by DOD88: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
blockgeek69:

Go and google it or go to court if you just being mischievous!
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by DeTribalisedCit: 3:16pm On Apr 12, 2023
Philanderboy:

Do you think if he's a drug lord, he can't set that Chimamanda up??

If Tinubu is a drug lord, he can set that girl and his family up within secs or minutes
Get sense

Dude anybody can kill any of the Presidential candidates during their numerous campaigns but none of that happened right?

Let's stick to the facts of the matter please. He has a narcotics case in his name; there are documents to back that. He also has a shady background; there are no documents to dispute that.

1 Like

Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by package7(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ipob terrorist that serve him right. Nonsense and Ingredients fellow.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Johans2023: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Bro.. If I were to be a first time passenger; unsure about air travel with panic on my mind; then someone decides to be that loud and agitated on the plane, I don't think I'd be as concerned with whether we are on the same political side as I'd be with getting the flight experience over and done with.

and you the person will be lock up for months without bail? This is very unfair. Someone without gun, without any weapon, and you will be denied bale?
Mc oluomo threaten a whole tribe and the police said he was joking, this only sin is to show his disagreement with the election results.
Many of you that are supporting this evil act by tinubu will regret it. One day it will also happen to you.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Johans2023: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

Dude anybody can kill any of the Presidential candidates during their numerous campaigns but none of that happened right?

Let's stick to the facts of the matter please. He has a narcotics case in his name; there are documents to back that. He also has a shady background; there are no documents to dispute that.
they are just denying what is obvious. Even them know that tinubu is a drug lord.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Johans2023: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
RichBoy247:

Shebi they said he has mental problems, he will be cured in prison
you are supporting what is evil, it will surely come to your family one day. So everybody must agree with Tinubu? Did we call this democracy? Even tinubu himself, talk negatively against Buhari but nobody crucified him. Buhari encountered many insults and disrespectful act but he kept his calm. Tinubu is not yet the president but he wants to imprison all opposition. For Christ sake, what type of democracy are we running.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by Johans2023: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

you can ban him from following the aircraft no problem, but to luck him in prison without bail is something we shouldn't talk in democracy.
Re: Obiajulu Uja: Abuja Court Denies Anti-Tinubu Protester Bail by ODUBEZE: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2023
olaolaking:
But you claim the guy was sponsored by APC. Why should you bother?
Since Tinubu is also APC, shouldn't the judgement be faster too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha To Uzodinma: "I Will Tell You How I Handled IPOB If You Consult Me" / Federal Character: A Curse To Nigeria / Tunji Braithwaite dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.